Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Locals can you confirm at what time these collections occur?

In my area one collection is at 5am.

Tuesday - General Rubbish every week - every other week for Green and Recycle

http://www.mvcc.vic.gov.au/~/media/Files/Operations/Waste collection map.pdf

attachment.php

Attachments

• 16.09.03 Bins.JPG
    16.09.03 Bins.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 131
I make it as Tuesday--orange area on the linked map?

What about if they have 2 or 3 bins?

Might be day for another collection for a grass bin ?

Every council does it different here its not uniform.

I think you might find that must garbage trucks have cameras fitted to monitor the waste being dumped in the truck.

Just re the home security cctv not working for around 5 months, that really is sus ..... with AR on ice!!! Really, for your own safety you'd get it fixed pronto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with this.

Many small boutique owners have more of a friendly relationship with staff, rather than boss/employee. Perhaps the staff member phoned out of concern for KR rather than to do with business (if KR had said she'd be in that morning)
Yeah, I agree with they'll get you too and of course, you as well. Since we very first heard the staff member phoned to see where KR was and why she hadn't turned up at work--it just really stood out to me, ya know? I too think it may have been out of concern for KR. We know KR had a bad day at work the day before she disappeared. I'm wondering if that was the reason the staff member phoned when KR didn't turn up the next day. Did something happen between her and a staff member? A client? Did KR get a phone call from an unknown person while at work the previous day? Anything could have happened at work the previous day and it rattled KR somewhat. It does not necessarily have to be work related either. We still know very little really.

Yeah, I agree with they'll get you too and of course, you as well. Since we very first heard the staff member phoned to see where KR was and why she hadn't turned up at work--it just really stood out to me, ya know? I too think it may have been out of concern for KR. We know KR had a bad day at work the day before she disappeared. I'm wondering if that was the reason the staff member phoned when KR didn't turn up the next day. Did something happen between her and a staff member? A client? Did KR get a phone call from an unknown person while at work the previous day? Anything could have happened at work the previous day and it rattled KR somewhat. It does not necessarily have to be work related either. We still know very little really.

Yes, it would be good to hear from a staff member wouldn't it?

Bins are both collected early morning,the latest by lunch. Bins are every tues, Red (general) bin is every week and green waste and yellow (recycle) alternate fornightly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh boy. I was hoping for something more from the police today, some new info .... I feel like a seagull circling round waiting for some morsel, scrap to be thrown my way, ever ready ...... I'd like to buy a clue, please [emoji51]

Good sales-staff don't leave the shop closed for long periods. Quick loo breaks etc you'll see a sign 'be back in five minutes'.

Quite right. I've never shut a shop during lunch breaks... If you're on your own it's a back in 5 mins situation

You wouldn't smell anything under all the HAZMAT gear anyway.

True , watch those videos though ... They talk about the smell an awful lot. I think it hits you way before you suit up. Never leaves you apparently.

Bins are both collected early morning,the latest by lunch. Bins are every tues, Red (general) bin is every week and green waste and yellow (recycle) alternate fornightly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I would rule out that KR's body could be placed in a bin and collected by council, considering KR's dissappearance was after any rubbish collection.
Thanks.

I'm sorry Gigi, it did come across a bit brash I thought as well, I hope they clear it up for you, maybe they meant it differently, I'm not sure. I hope you'll continue to post, I am learning to just share my thoughts and not get hung up on the pre existing WS cliques. You are as valuable as anybody else.
Thank you Dalziel, very kind of you to say ��

I would rule out that KR's body could be placed in a bin and collected by council, considering KR's dissappearance was after any rubbish collection.
Thanks.

I just wish we knew when Karen was last seen by someone other than Borce. So that there could be a bit more certainty about timelines. Many people here have questioned whether something happened during the night, which could have made the bins a possibility. And not just their bin. But any nearby bin that a Coach bag/Coach purse/whatever else could have been placed in prior to rubbish pickup.

ETA: Forget it. As per sleep's post below, I've got my days mixed up. Sorry. Still wish we knew when Karen was last seen by someone else though.

I just wish we knew when Karen was last seen by someone other than Borce. So that there could be a bit more certainty about timelines. Many people here have questioned whether something happened during the night, which could have made the bins a possibility. And not just their bin. But any nearby bin that a Coach bag/Coach purse/whatever else could have been placed in prior to rubbish pickup.

If the bins are Tuesday, they are placed out the night before and picked up in the AM according to the Council web site.

If the bins are Tuesday, they are placed out the night before and picked up in the AM according to the Council web site.

Oh true. So they would have been emptied before 'the night before'. Getting my days mixed up. Thanks :)

Guys, I want a breakthrough in this case so bad! It's September now, Karen needs to be found and an arrest made.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

ETA: Forget it. As per sleep's post below, I've got my days mixed up. Sorry. Still wish we knew when Karen was last seen by someone else though.

I would love to know too, the pings, and trip up the Calder completely changed things, one wonders what that info could shed a light on. I guess in the fullness of time we'll know if Karen spoke to anyone that morning, if Sarah was home, what Karen's obligations to the shop were that day and so on.

It was hard rubbish collection (once a year) in the weeks just after that (25th July) because I was searching under people's hard rubbish piles on nature strips looking for the bag. It was a few weeks later but people had their stuff out earlier...on both sides of the river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892