Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to know who among Karen's family and friends were visitors on a rather knowledgeable basis, or even residents , of Mt Macedon.. a pricey area , Mt Macedon village , Macedon village not as much.... should narrow it down a bit..

attachment.php

Near corner of Loch and Salisbury? It could have been a lot more isolated.

Ok... my opinion.....
The body in on the right - looking at the photo - just near the name Loch Rd - the one down from the red pin. Then at the bend is a seasonal creek. Carry on down the road - you get to wild action zoo. The road is not too bad - more rugged near the Sailsbury intersection and Loch Rd. So I wonder if he came from the Scout Camp rd end - which would make sense if coming from Toolern Vale. Up the Calder, then would have turned off at Black Forrest Rd, then left into Nursery Rd, then into Middle Gully Rd, pass the Wild Action Zoo, then into Campy which turns into Loch. Went over the dry creek then when nearing Sailsbury - found it a bit tough so went back down Loch...
Its a rocky rough bush area - and above Sailisbury - gets very steep and tough - need a 4 x4 above there. Probably tried to dig but couldn't so covered with one of the many old logs / fallen trees...

ACA door stopping Borce was how he found out about the body. Interesting, wish they showed that moment to see his body language.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

when Bailey murdered Jill Meahger, he took her body and buried her in a shallow grave in a place he was familiar with on.. he had gone with a friend a few times wood gathering...

When Jamie Ramage murdered his wife, he took her body to a place he was familiar with, a place that Jill had gone horseriding and where he sometimes met her after riding...

When Stephen Hunter murdered Sarah Cafferkey, he buried her in a place he knew well.. his friends wheelie bin.

I reckon it's going to turn out that where Taihleigh's body was hurled into the river, it will be a place that pig Thurston is familiar with.. a fishing spot, or some reason he already knows the place..

Getting rid of a body is unsurprisingly, most times, done in terrific haste, and is most always badly calculated, not gone into deep detail and done, often, in a state of panic and fury and fright...

when Bailey murdered Jill Meahger, he took her body and buried her in a shallow grave in a place he was familiar with on.. he had gone with a friend a few times wood gathering...

When Jamie Ramage murdered his wife, he took her body to a place he was familiar with, a place that Jill had gone horseriding and where he sometimes met her after riding...

When Stephen Hunter murdered Sarah Cafferkey, he buried her in a place he knew well.. his friends wheelie bin.

I reckon it's going to turn out that where Taihleigh's body was hurled into the river, it will be a place that pig Thurston is familiar with.. a fishing spot, or some reason he already knows the place..

Getting rid of a body is unsurprisingly, most times, done in terrific haste, and is most always badly calculated, not gone into deep detail and done, often, in a state of panic and fury and fright...

Agree - they panic about what they have done and rely on familiar surroundings to dispose. Bailey Buried Jill out side the gates on a property he used to work at.... he knew that place well.

Seems there would be a lot of soil and vegetation samples on whichever vehicle was used to transport the body on that bush track.

Agree - they panic about what they have done and rely on familiar surroundings to dispose. Bailey Buried Jill out side the gates on a property he used to work at.... he knew that place well.

familiar with, indeedy, and sometimes it is an unconscious link the murderer makes, one that not even the murderer is fully aware of, ... it may have been a place once passed by, or a place once the murderer was taken to for another purpose, or perhaps used by the murderer for matters not linked to the murder.. , it rarely rarely is a place entirely unknown to the killer. ..

something in the human mind propels the killer to go to a place known.. as opposed to the unknown

my money is still on the stepson....

I still recon it's Borce.
All roads lead to Borce IMO.

An average car could drive those tracks comfortably.
The cops always knew she was somewhere there because of the phone pings.

Its ts a different ball game now they have a body.
Pack a bag Borce & make it a big one.

So they're saying she was found under a log, from the news footage it looks like a large hollowed one. Would she have been in a shallow grave? Wouldn't they have mentioned it? And then the log put on top? It wouldve had to have been done like that or the log wouldve always been unsteady. Could one person lift the log? Why was it moved now?

Hurrryyyy up and tell us!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ACA door stopping Borce was how he found out about the body. Interesting, wish they showed that moment to see his body language.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

He's not good at hiding his body language is he.

If Karen was hidden under a fallen tree, I'm wondering if it would've taken two men to move it.

It interests me that Sarah is running the dress shop now.

Referring back to the couple who saw a person with a shovel. If you knew police were searching an area in relation to a high profile missing person case wouldn't you come forward with information like that ? Even if it turned out to not be related.
They could / should have reported that to police previously surely !

Referring back to the couple who saw a person with a shovel. If you knew police were searching an area in relation to a high profile missing person case wouldn't you come forward with information like that ? Even if it turned out to not be related.
They could / should have reported that to police previously surely !

Especially if it was a blue Mercedes out bush-bashing. Now that would have been a pimple on a pumpkin.

If the body is Karen, it's sad yes but it's closure and closer to an arrest.

Maybe they needed a body before they could make the arrest.

The police know who did it, they always have.

Especially if it was a blue Mercedes out bush-bashing. Now that would have been a pimple on a pumpkin.
Well it certainly would have fixed that faulty fuel gauge with all those bumps to drive over ;)

If the body is Karen, it's sad yes but it's closure and closer to an arrest.

Maybe be it was of those murders they needed a body before they could make the arrest.

The police know who did it, they always have.

Well, people saw 'him' walking away with a shovel .... so I imagine there will be a lineup of some kind, to aid in the arrest.

It is understood the pair recently saw a man with a shovel walking away from the area and joked with him about burying a body.

The man had “no emotion on his face” and walked away from them up the hill. The pair said they called Crimestoppers because they were suspicious.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/38b19ba76e9e23692e2c7689867429b3

(Sorry if I am repeating anything already said. I haven't read back.)

Well, people saw 'him' walking away with a shovel .... so I imagine there will be a lineup of some kind, to aid in the arrest.

It is understood the pair recently saw a man with a shovel walking away from the area and joked with him about burying a body.

The man had “no emotion on his face” and walked away from them up the hill. The pair said they called Crimestoppers because they were suspicious.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/38b19ba76e9e23692e2c7689867429b3

(Sorry if I am repeating anything already said. I haven't read back.)

IIRC didnt police return and take a shovel from Ol' Borce's garage??
I'm looking for the link.

:lookingitup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members