Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was KR actually seen by anyone walking from the house on the day she went missing?
Her remains were found some 50 kms. away from her home and i doubt she walked that far.

this was the dilemma Baden -Clay faced, he killed Allison, a million dollars payout, urgently needed, so urgent he couldn't even wait for the body to be comprehensively identified.. for Gerard, her body had to be found, he couldn't wait the 7 year bizzo, no way, so he had to really think it thru, and the search for Allison must have nearly driven him insane, day by day, no sign... for him, her body was imperative, it was the essential in the 'success' of the crime.

Random question, but does anybody by chance know what sort of cars CR or VR drive?

thinking it over, I now believe all of them were in on it. ......

Was KR actually seen by anyone walking from the house on the day she went missing?
Her remains were found some 50 kms. away from her home and i doubt she walked that far.

No.

Everyone has been expected to believe what Borce has said ... about the time of the argument, the time Karen 'left for a walk', that her car had a faulty gauge that miraculously fixed when he took it for that long drive (the drive he initially neglected to tell police about)..... until he clammed up before any 2nd interview could happen and refused to talk to the police.

No.

Everyone has been expected to believe what Borce has said ... about the time of the argument, the time Karen 'left for a walk', that her car had a faulty gauge that miraculously fixed when he took it for that long drive (the drive he initially neglected to tell police about)..... until he clammed up before any 2nd interview could happen and refused to talk to the police.

Even Borce had trouble believing his own story. I rather think Borce had no idea that he might have to have a story at the ready. I think he believed that he would merely report her missing, when he was good and ready and that would be that. I don't think Borce was thinking any further than ending the problem , as he saw it.

No.

Yes that's right, thanks for your reply.

This is a crime motivated by money, triggered by hateful vengeance and resulting in one would hope a broken family becoming obliterated by grief. (we weren't really seeing this tho - they seemed to carry on with their lives in spite of losing KR)

If KR committed suicide she would hardly walk 50 km to clear her head, her hubby would be following her or at the very least her daughter - suspecting that she had been quite out of sorts with her mounting debts. And if she did commit suicide at home - why would there be any need to cover that up? I am not buying the suicide angle. Karen's suicide would have been the easy way for the profiteers in this situation.

She was murdered plain and simple, and probs because she knew she was going to go make hard decisions against the family's wishes...I am sure we will get the story - it is unlikely she was murdered by a stranger or a brand new lover who was going to clear her of her debts and was jealous of her family.

Karen has been found - after all this time a certain complacency would have set in with those who committed the crime and things will gradually become more and more clear. Interesting that she was covered - definitely indicates it was done by someone who needed her body concealed - usually more prevalent in a murder by a known unsub.

I'm also wondering what can be seen in the photo? I zoomed in but can't distinguish anything other than the branches

it is significant, that all of the rumours and hints of what Karen may have done, or gone to, or planned to do all came from her family and extended family.

It makes sense to me, that had she , indeed, planned these adventures, her family , and extended family would have been the last people she would have confided in.

I'm also wondering what can be seen in the photo? I zoomed in but can't distinguish anything other than the branches
I'm not the person who made that observation, but I wondered whether anybody else thought they saw something underneath the log. It looked to me like a rolled-up towel. But it was hard to tell from the resolution; it might have just been coincidental patterning of leaves and stuff.

it is significant, that all of the rumours and hints of what Karen may have done, or gone to, or planned to do all came from her family and extended family.

It makes sense to me, that had she , indeed, planned these adventures, her family , and extended family would have been the last people she would have confided in.

Yes.

And I think it is important to distinguish that when we speak of family and extended family in this context, it does not include her aunt, and brother, and cousin that we know of. The people who have anguished over Karen's fate and done all they can do to assist in the investigation.

only if a body is produced, and that body clearly says accidental death, or unequivocally suicide...... no body, no payout. ..Certainly, no payout by any insurance company on a suspected murder, and the police notify insurance companies when they are conducting investigations, no matter how long they expect that investigation to go on.

If there is no body, then the claimants must wait 7 years, long enough for death to be assumed... no bank use, no sighting, no contact, no driving use, no passport use, no arrest or application for social security, no hospital use, etc... by that time the original motive for murder has rolled over into bankruptcy, penury , debt and trouble.

Excuse my ignorance penury ?

Yes.

And I think it is important to distinguish that when we speak of family and extended family in this context, it does not include her aunt, and brother, and cousin that we know of. The people who have anguished over Karen's fate and done all they can do to assist in the investigation.

Yes, I hasten to agree, SA... I meant the extended family re Borce....... thanks for the headsup.

Yes, I hasten to agree, SA... I meant the extended family re Borce....... thanks for the headsup.

No worries. Just wanted to ensure that others understood that we are speaking of Karen's marital family in this context.

Hi everyone, I read this thread constantly and today is indeed very sad news :-( I just wanted to ask @they'll get you, what it is that you can see in this photo? I have tried to zoom in but I can't see anything. Please excuse me if it is obvious, I am just curious. Thank you.

I could see something round & white between two smaller logs. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members