Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Karen.

I hope that arrests quickly follow.

We all pray for this here in Melbourne, only 2 phones pinged off a tower in Gisborne on that day KR's & BR's the question now is why did he do it? All the other sightings are irrelevant, the most important sighting in the correct time frame is from the local that saw a sole male in the location with a shovel. There was deep suspicion among Karen's blood family about BR, the one thing I can't get out of my head is the picture of KR's daughter with the stepfather BR during that initial TV plea to find her. That image & her standing by the man that everyone believed was responsible just didn't sit well with me, I hope for her loved ones sake there is nothing there, no intimate relationship. IMHO

R.I.P Karen. I'm happy that the search has finally come to a conclusion and sadened.

A younger boy? Who could this have been?

I was thinking maybe AR....if that is the case and let's say there are 3 people involved it will be interesting to see who throws the first person under the truck/man with the van. At the end of the day it's all hearsay. Glad Karen has been found and will be put to rest and given the respect she so dearly deserved.

I was thinking maybe AR....if that is the case and let's say there are 3 people involved it will be interesting to see who throws the first person under the truck/man with the van. At the end of the day it's all hearsay. Glad Karen has been found and will be put to rest and given the respect she so dearly deserved.

Don't see AR as younger man but it may have been said in relation to the other man as being older compared to him.

Will be a long night at the Homicide Squad offices tonight going through all the bull...t stories that have been told since the beginning of this tragedy. Looking back it could take a while, there was a lot of tall tales told

The motive gets me. Was it financial, the alleged affair by AR ????? Or is it simply a case of domestic violence.

I'm from Melbourne & we've all been waiting patiently for this day RIP KR.
What is with that relationship? Why would a daughter support the stepfather that everyone suspects of murdering your mother? This has never sat well with me. JMO
I thought Sarah was the daughter of Karen AND Borce?

Borce's car maybe in the garage?

Don't know TGU when I was exiting their street I turned right (can't remember the name of the street Brown something) a grey Tiguan passed me........obviously had a good look and it appeared to be a male with a goatee .......I stopped to see if they signalled to do a left turn into Oakley Drive which they did, I just couldn't help think that maybe BR was being questioned and his car being returned by somebody else. Maybe my imagination is having a field day, or Borce has grown a goatee !!!

Don't see AR as younger man but it may have been said in relation to the other man as being older compared to him.

Is feels more likely that AR would have been present along side BR and SR. And perhaps why AR is so bitter towards BR might be because he saw something unfold?

I apologize if this is the wrong time to speculate. But that could describe why AR has been straight forward with his emotional/victim blaming posts.

We all pray for this here in Melbourne, only 2 phones pinged off a tower in Gisborne on that day KR's & BR's the question now is why did he do it? All the other sightings are irrelevant, the most important sighting in the correct time frame is from the local that saw a sole male in the location with a shovel. There was deep suspicion among Karen's blood family about BR, the one thing I can't get out of my head is the picture of KR's daughter with the stepfather BR during that initial TV plea to find her. That image & her standing by the man that everyone believed was responsible just didn't sit well with me, I hope for her loved ones sake there is nothing there, no intimate relationship. IMHO

I think you will find that SR is BR and KR daughter

Don't know TGU when I was exiting their street I turned right (can't remember the name of the street Brown something) a grey Tiguan passed me........obviously had a good look and it appeared to be a male with a goatee .......I stopped to see if they signalled to do a left turn into Oakley Drive which they did, I just couldn't help think that maybe BR was being questioned and his car being returned by somebody else. Maybe my imagination is having a field day, or Borce has grown a goatee !!!

VR has a goatee.

The problem will be tying DNA to the site im sure VR and his mates have not taken mobiles.

But thats doesnt mean something hasnt been dropped.

The Police have a tough job.

The old saying Unit a murderer will always leave something behind and take something with them.

I admit I watch way to many real life crime docs and it always comes down to money ( life insurance) or crime of passion.

Chanel Kinniburgh @ChanelKinni

The brother of missing mum Karen Ristevski has spent two hours walking the site where a woman’s body was found in Mt Macedon. @theheraldsun

5:12 PM - 21 Feb 2017 · Macedon, Victoria

:( :( :(

I don't think he has told the truth about quite a few things. And he 'forgot' to mention he took the car for a drive in his police interview. His phone was switched off for 'about' two hours but it also still pinged just 23 minutes away from the site where Karen's remains were found. There was time.

The data also revealed that Mr Ristevski’s mobile phone was switched off for about two hours that day.

Detectives have taken CCTV footage from 60 cameras .... are also studying video from Toolern Vale General Store because of its proximity to the ping detected at Diggers Rest.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/260b168c1f12bfa5569a2db5ded7b713

Rest peacefully, Karen. You are found now. Justice will be done. :rose: :rose: :rose:

It's only a twenty minute drive from Diggers Rest to Macedon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member