Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's possible. The media was laying **** on the wrong person being AR. They took CR's opinion as golden.
The way CR spoke in that interview was just so scripted, like he did it to take the suspicion away from someone else. Remember hes VRs son.

Sorry iv not read the millions of awesome posts everyone has made i just wanted to share something see what others thought

did anyone else think certain people were parroting a narrative to muddy the investigation, like running away to china or the usa on a fake passport, sorry if this is insensitive i don't want anyone to feel upset by this

The way CR spoke in that interview was just so scripted, like he did it to take the suspicion away from someone else. Remember hes VRs son.

Wow never even thought about him being involved. I was thinking he was Karen's biological nephew ( stupid me as name wouldn't be ristevski) He could be considered as a younger man. The plot thickens .

Sorry iv not read the millions of awesome posts everyone has made i just wanted to share something see what others thought

did anyone else think certain people were parroting a narrative to muddy the investigation, like running away to china or the usa on a fake passport, sorry if this is insensitive i don't want anyone to feel upset by this

Most definitely yes.

Wow never even thought about him being involved. I was thinking he was Karen's biological nephew ( stupid me as name wouldn't be ristevski) He could be considered as a younger man. The plot thickens .

Why would CR be at their house that morning or night before?

The distance of Karen's body doesn't add within the time frame, if it was Borce he would have been speeding down the hwy or lied about the times.

In saying younger man I am referring to emirates post about what was said in the hairdressers !

The problem will be tying DNA to the site im sure VR and his mates have not taken mobiles.

But thats doesnt mean something hasnt been dropped.

The Police have a tough job.

THe whole family have behaved appallingly, or in the very least negligently IMHO. They should all be treated suspiciously.

Just terrible. RIP Karen and a big hug to our fellow sleuther Steve Richardson. Prayers to you and your family.

Was sarah the girl? Did she know about the death and plead for her dad to bring her to her mum to say good bye? I still have this iffyness (new word) about sarah. Maybe something happened between sr and kr as its been mentioned before, pushed down the stairs etc and br disposed of kr?

I look at sr when shes working at the store and i think theres no way i would work at my mums store, especially if the cause of the argument (which has lead to the death) was because of the store. Id burn it down and want nothing to do with it.

I know everyone needs money but im pretty sure based on the situation, watergardens wouldve possibly pardoned their early termination of the rent and she could just get a normal job, uber pays well? 🙄

Sorry for rambling.

Btw on ACA CR and Vr have just arrived at the house. Plan E possibly?

Why would CR be at their house that morning or night before?

The distance of Karen's body doesn't add within the time frame, if it was Borce he would have been speeding down the hwy or lied about the times.

I don't think he has told the truth about quite a few things. And he 'forgot' to mention he took the car for a drive in his police interview. His phone was switched off for 'about' two hours but it also still pinged just 23 minutes away from the site where Karen's remains were found. There was time.

The data also revealed that Mr Ristevski’s mobile phone was switched off for about two hours that day.

Detectives have taken CCTV footage from 60 cameras .... are also studying video from Toolern Vale General Store because of its proximity to the ping detected at Diggers Rest.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/260b168c1f12bfa5569a2db5ded7b713

Rest peacefully, Karen. You are found now. Justice will be done. :rose: :rose: :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme