Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okey dokey.....take it for what it's worth. My daughter has just come home from the salon, her client said that her and her husband live very close to the discovery area and frequently walk the track. Her husband had noticed a moving van that got bogged male being Borce, a younger boy and female. The male asked if he could help and the offer was declined. At the time they didn't think to much of it. My daughter said this lady was in tears as she reflects. When they went for their next walk they noticed empty sacks of lime.......and that's when they and phoned crime stoppers.
It will be very interesting to see if any part of that matches what is in the final accounting of what happened.

Lime is a chemical agent used to assist with decomposition of the body (it's a bit more complicated than that, but that's what people often use it for in situations like this) Also helps hide the smell from cadaver dogs.

[video=twitter;833924318371344384]https://twitter.com/chloebooker/status/833924318371344384[/video]
A breaking news reporter from The Age is outside the Ristevski home where detectives are gathering right now, in case you want to follow along there- username is @chloebooker

Okey dokey.....take it for what it's worth. My daughter has just come home from the salon, her client said that her and her husband live very close to the discovery area and frequently walk the track. Her husband had noticed a moving van that got bogged male being Borce, a younger boy and female. The male asked if he could help and the offer was declined. At the time they didn't think to much of it. My daughter said this lady was in tears as she reflects. When they went for their next walk they noticed empty sacks of lime.......and that's when they and phoned crime stoppers.
How long ago was this? Because wouldn't the cops have found the body, not the public?

I dont know how true it is, only because i know that the cops have followed BR every time he leaves the house. This is why he doesnt really leave the house and family brings him food instead, they have also been questioned everytime they arrive, questions as silly as "whats in the bag?".

Where did he get the van from? Hired? Unless it was a van from the store used for stock?

If this is true, what a story!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A woman who owns a block of land in Mt Macedon says she saw a white van parked on the side of Loch Rd in the middle of the day last August.

She said the unattended van looked out of place on the isolated dirt track. The woman, who did not want to be named, attended the crime scene today to tell detectives what she saw.
Resident Ian Flannery noticed a rancid smell in bushland off Loch Rd about six to eight months ago.

“Every time I’d come down with the dogs, one of the dogs would actually stop in this position most of the time,”
“But I would walk across here and wouldn’t see anything.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...k/news-story/f7317e5ef8fa8f56829bdee4c37d7336

Does anybody have a nearmap account?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Paul Tatnell from The Herald Sun has just tweeted that Karen Ristevski's brother has visited the Mount Macedon site where the body was found. He doesn't give any evidence supporting this as yet, just that its breaking news.

Crikey ! Makes me feel ill. Thank goodness for those people who are reporting bits and pieces to detectives and crime stoppers. Gradually this whole messy 'event' will unravel.
If Sarah is involved I'll be quite shocked and upset.

Lets see if any other DNA shows up at the site.

Chloe Booker says that detectives have now left the Ristevski home alone. Don't know if they managed to speak to anyone or if no one was home.

Kate McGrath
‏@KateMcG6
Follow

More
#BREAKING - Police confirm remains found at Mt Macedon are those of #KarenRistevski. More with @LexiDaish @9NewsMelb

Victoria Police have just confirmed that the human remains found at Mount Macedon are that of Karen Ristevski.
RIP Karen.
Will post link as soon as I can.

I'm thinking the visit would have been to confirm to family the corpse's identity before a public announcement is made.

Edit: cross-posted!

Hoping there are quick arrests!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kate McGrath
‏@KateMcG6
Follow

More
#BREAKING - Police confirm remains found at Mt Macedon are those of #KarenRistevski. More with @LexiDaish @9NewsMelb

Whilst this is dreadfully sad news at least now Karen's relatives have an answer of sorts. I look forward to hearing of an arrest in the near future.

We will definitely be hanging out - but I am thinking that there are some other peeps who are going to be shipping bricks - to put it politely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed