Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe a few people are aware of Karen's fate.
Chris ristevski posted ONE fb post to help find his aunt , then nothing!
Sarah - nothing
Borce - nothing
Vasko- nothing
Her brother nothing
None of them have asked for help to try and find Karen via media outlets . It's like they know there is no way the public can help them find Karen.
It's so odd isn't it? If that was my mum I'd be shouting from the rooftops and doing everything to keep her name out there. I just don't get why pretty much the entire family and friends have kept so so quiet.

Wonder how Blackhill Road figures in all this, h'mm, and what evidence was taken away in those paper bags🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Hi Itsapuzzle, this is puzzling me too! Could it be a possibility that Karen's body was moved from Blackhill? I totally have no evidence for this just pure speculation.

That's a great sign! He might break and spill the beans.

Up thread it was mentioned Borce looks thin & tired.

DOUBLY GOOD!

A possible murderer carries a heavy burden.

A heavy burden indeed, early on some unusual responses Vakso was reported as saying.

Id say they are constantly sweating, remember the quote "its the Knowing".

attachment.php

Is this what you mean? I think those are trees growing between the camera and the grave, not logs placed over.

Yes! Not the upright trees but the ones laying between the two big logs on the ground.

Oops, I zoomed in & I think I see something I shouldn't have. :(

That walker had had a very keen eye.

Yes! Not the upright trees but the ones laying between the two big logs on the ground.

Trees look a lot larger from this angle don't they.... weird - might just be the angle I can't zoom - do you think this is before the body has been removed? Looks like there is still a lot of debris that was used to cover

A heavy burden indeed, early on some unusual responses Vakso was reported as saying.

Id say they are constantly sweating, remember the quote "its the Knowing".

YES! Vasactomy would have us believe Karen was living the life in the Bahamas.

(typo & spellcheck.)
:)

A keen golfer might be familiar with the area. Does the Mt Macedon Golf Club have a function room or a bistro?

logs2.PNG
This is from later in the same video. Sticks lying about and over the logs.

oh wow- yes looks to me like a lot of effort was made to cover Karen with branches etc. Maybe not so much to cradle her but rather to conceal her.

Trees look a lot larger from this angle don't they.... weird - might just be the angle I can't zoom - do you think this is before the body has been removed? Looks like there is still a lot of debris that was used to cover

IMO before the body was moved.

This is a photo, from The Age newspaper, after the body was removed for comparison.
1487631180804.jpg

One local claims to have seen a man in the area with a shovel, could this man have been the 'evil stranger'.:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member