Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long ago was this? Because wouldn't the cops have found the body, not the public?

I dont know how true it is, only because i know that the cops have followed BR every time he leaves the house. This is why he doesnt really leave the house and family brings him food instead, they have also been questioned everytime they arrive, questions as silly as "whats in the bag?".

Where did he get the van from? Hired? Unless it was a van from the store used for stock?

If this is true, what a story!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

From what I understand the lady said that this was from the get go 8 or 9 months ago......apparently the lead was not followed up.

A woman who owns a block of land in Mt Macedon says she saw a white van parked on the side of Loch Rd in the middle of the day last August.

She said the unattended van looked out of place on the isolated dirt track. The woman, who did not want to be named, attended the crime scene today to tell detectives what she saw.
Resident Ian Flannery noticed a rancid smell in bushland off Loch Rd about six to eight months ago.

“Every time I’d come down with the dogs, one of the dogs would actually stop in this position most of the time,”
“But I would walk across here and wouldn’t see anything.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...k/news-story/f7317e5ef8fa8f56829bdee4c37d7336

I think this is the one my daughter spoke to in the salon this arvo.

I wonder if BR is putting on another show of emotion like the missing plea!!!! To be a fly on the wall in that house right now!!!
Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe Booker says that detectives have now left the Ristevski home alone. Don't know if they managed to speak to anyone or if no one was home.

I drove past at 1600 this arvo.....only car there was Sarah's and a truck load of journos.

From what I understand the lady said that this was from the get go 8 or 9 months ago......apparently the lead was not followed up.
Wow! 😐

So weird they didn't look into it huh.

Rest in peace Karen ❤

I have been following this case since the beginning and while I'm very sad that the body has been confirmed to be Karen, at least now her family and friends have some answers and justice should be served. I agree that BR is the most likely culprit IMO, but I'm not so sure he worked alone.

WOW.... RIP Karen. You were never forgotten and I am so glad you have now been found.
I bet someone is now trying to run and hide ..... well its about to catch you up

RIP Karen. I'm so sorry you were taken so soon and so cruelly. ⚘🌷⚘

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Chloe Booker says that detectives have now left the Ristevski home alone. Don't know if they managed to speak to anyone or if no one was home.

Maybe they forgot their handcuffs and had to go back to the station to get them. :laughing:

The cold facts are a woman has been murdered, the family story is that she walked out and was abducted.

Lets see where thats sits now, whether it was an accident or not....

Okey dokey.....take it for what it's worth. My daughter has just come home from the salon, her client said that her and her husband live very close to the discovery area and frequently walk the track. Her husband had noticed a moving van that got bogged male being Borce, a younger boy and female. The male asked if he could help and the offer was declined. At the time they didn't think to much of it. My daughter said this lady was in tears as she reflects. When they went for their next walk they noticed empty sacks of lime.......and that's when they and phoned crime stoppers.

R.I.P Karen. I'm happy that the search has finally come to a conclusion and sadened.

A younger boy? Who could this have been?

R.I.P Karen. I'm happy that the search has finally come to a conclusion and sadened.

A younger boy? Who could this have been?

CR.....😏

Hes annoyed me since the first interview!

hi guys melbourne local here iv been in the IN double murder thread for the two murdered girls a lot but not on this one

i gotta say this was always going to happen since they had the cells phone pings and the security cams never captured her leaving home it was just a matter of time until the person responsible came undone

RIP Karen

CR.....😏

Hes annoyed me since the first interview!

If that's possible. The media was laying **** on the wrong person being AR. They took CR's opinion as golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro