Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It intrigues me that her daughter is working the shop. Guessing BR can't afford to pay staff and perhaps wouldn't want staff talking about what's happened. I just feel for SR that she's alone in that shop she looks very scared and nervous which is understandable. I just know I couldn't be in there if it was my mum.

Hi.....
Also a long time reader - but new poster...
Have been following this case with interest as it is not far from where I reside.
The burning down of the restaurant apparently was under suspicious circumstances and rumour has it - that it was torched for insurance purposes. The restaurant was lovely - fantastic weekend pizzas and a wonderful country atmosphere. We were regulars there. The owner supposedly purchased another property but ran out of money hence why the restaurant was torched. Heartbreaking it was - I still miss that place.
Apparently the adjoining farm that has recently been searched was or is occupied by someone related to Karen.

Just out of interest - Adrian Bailey used to work as a farm hand on Blackhills Rd. And approx 12 months prior to his actions - a colleagues - friend found him looking at her through her bedroom window as she got changed. Called police but he disappeared before they got there.

I just hope Karen is found soon so she can be laid to rest and believe the Police have the answers but are just filling in some gaps
Thanks for this info Cads. Just curious about the comment re adjoining property belonging to someone related to Karen ..... do you mean as in a relative or a friend connection, maybe a male friend🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Thanks for this info Cads. Just curious about the comment re adjoining property belonging to someone related to Karen ..... do you mean as in a relative or a friend connection, maybe a male friend樂

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Yes, and if related to Karen, by birth or by marriage?

Anything on mum today??? We got thru Xmas, time for some headway

Anyone else wondering how locals knew it was Vasko Ristevski. ...... I mean unless your like us...who would know what he looked like..................Question that!!!

Could it be because he is known to that area already???

The police search command centre was set up on the corner of Aitken Hill Rd and Blackhill Road....... Vasko owns several race horses..... where'd he source them...who advised him...did he rest them...aggist them...

Tremon Thouroughbreeds....now... Marbellesa Park... yep...right there!!! ....backs straight onto the dams being searched...

Horses owned........My Shiny cash, Shiny Lass, Shiny Buttons...

Go WS ...do what we do best .....

Anyone else wondering how locals knew it was Vasko Ristevski. ...... I mean unless your like us...who would know what he looked like..................Question that!!!

Could it be because he is known to that area already???

The police search command centre was set up on the corner of Aitken Hill Rd and Blackhill Road....... Vasko owns several race horses..... where'd he source them...who advised him...did he rest them...aggist them...

Tremon Thouroughbreeds....now... Marbellesa Park... yep...right there!!! ....backs straight onto the dams being searched...

Horses owned........My Shiny cash, Shiny Lass, Shiny Buttons...

Go WS ...do what we do best .....

Not forgetting the suppliers of goods for his current and former catering and hospitality business interests, Puggs...

Not forgetting the suppliers of goods for his current and former catering and hospitality business interests, Puggs...

I was never able to establish any connection between Jack's Wine Bar and Vasko.... to satisfy myself.....but the close proximity to the Bar and the stud farm gave me thought. ..

The Rusty Duck on the other hand is easily prooven to be of interest to members of the Ristevski's ...and extended Ristevski families. ..... ....... who and why the Madech Family Trust was set up for may place a part in all this.... or not....or simply add a layer....

Hey all, I'm new to WS. But wish I had found you guys earlier. As I'm a closet detective at heart. Thought I'd pop in and give my 2 cents worth. I've felt compelled to follow this Karen's case from day dot. And that was well before, my neck of the woods (Gisborne) was linked to the case.
I've been pondering, that maybe the piece of evidence sent to the US for better analysis, may have been a vehicle GPS unit. As then that would explain why they were confident in the specific search area where they were looking, why they found something after only 2 days. While also calling off that specific search after such a short time. Then the other half of me thinks it also could be a police ploy/ tactic putting info through the media. To make the perp(s) nervous and insert doubt into their minds, hoping they'll slip up and force them to do something they otherwise wouldn't. All with a close eye on everything.

Puggle> I've also had the same train of thought regarding your above statement on VR. I mean I've seen him in the media when he came out and try to push the fake passport theory. But I doubt I'd be able to distinguish him from any other Joe Bloe driving into a property. And I'm pretty sure the majority of people wouldn't either. Unless they've previously known him/ spoken to him. Or perhaps just another media feeding ploy?

Also I want to know if it's against the site terms if I post any road side searches (or anything else that goes unreported) on here that I spot being carried out on my travels around? As I've seen a few since early Sept. I mean they might have had nothing to do with the case, but my gut feeling has always said they did. As the last time I saw a road search up here before the current events, was the day before Jill Meagher was found.

I'm leaning towards BR, maybe with the help of VR having more knowledge of what happened to KR. At least from what we are being told/ they have let on. With KR going for a walk and not being spotted on any cctv or by anyone. With BR, allegedly going out asking neighbors if they have any cctv footage/ cameras of the street. With BR forgetting on the day of his wife's disappearance that he "took her car for a spin up the Calder" to correct a faulty gauge. While mind you, turning his phone off for a couple of hours and having KR's phone ping and his phone ping in the pretty much same area. They are just a few things have made my closet detective and new WS light flicker.

If it waddles, quacks and acts like a duck. Chances are probable, it's a duck.

Thats my 2 cents of rambling anyhow.

Happy New Year everyone!

For 2017 we NEED our Government to place more funds into ALL areas of Domestic Violence....the system is just not good enough....Statistics show that one in three people suffer from DV in Australia and it's getting worse....Improvements need to be made in ALL areas.
Our judicial system also needs a good shakeup for tougher sentences to be handed out as some are far too lenient in many cases...MOO

The mysterious disappearance of mother-of-one Karen Ristevski in the middle of the year gripped the state.

The complex investigation has been led by Victoria Police’s Missing Persons Squad.

Cases handled by missing persons detectives are essentially dealt with the same way as a homicide probe with one key difference — investigators have no body to help tell them what has happened.

Last week, police launched a massive search of farmland 40km northwest of Melbourne as they pushed to make a breakthrough in the Ristevski probe.

That search ended after two days with no breakthrough forthcoming.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...y/news-story/234247629f998b60bf243fc83688a50f

I totally agree with you Tiddles...DV is a very serious issue that needs more government funding to educate women on how to protect themselves, but also for the people who are there to help women and children of dv so they don't end up like poor Karen

I really hope the police are on to something and Karen and whomever is responsible for her disappearance are found soon

MOO

One resident, who did not wish to be named, arrived home from work on Monday after spotting his property on the afternoon news. He said police searched nearby roads on motorbikes two months after Ms Ristevski vanished.

Roadblocks were in place surrounding the large search area on Monday, but most of the activity was on a property at the corner of Blackhill and Mount Aitken roads.

"We are certainly keen to search this area as thoroughly as we can," Detective Inspector Stephen Dennis said. He said the use of a cadaver dog did not necessarily mean police were looking for a body.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...tevski-enters-second-day-20161219-gteif8.html

One resident, who did not wish to be named, arrived home from work on Monday after spotting his property on the afternoon news. He said police searched nearby roads on motorbikes two months after Ms Ristevski vanished.

Roadblocks were in place surrounding the large search area on Monday, but most of the activity was on a property at the corner of Blackhill and Mount Aitken roads.

"We are certainly keen to search this area as thoroughly as we can," Detective Inspector Stephen Dennis said. He said the use of a cadaver dog did not necessarily mean police were looking for a body.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...tevski-enters-second-day-20161219-gteif8.html

A certain family member gone to the police to point them in the right direction..?

How could you live with yourself otherwise?

I was never able to establish any connection between Jack's Wine Bar and Vasko.... to satisfy myself.....but the close proximity to the Bar and the stud farm gave me thought. ..

The Rusty Duck on the other hand is easily prooven to be of interest to members of the Ristevski's ...and extended Ristevski families. ..... ....... who and why the Madech Family Trust was set up for may place a part in all this.... or not....or simply add a layer....

Guess we'll just have leave it up to investigators to make any connections, or not as the case may be - if they haven't already been able to rule them in or out.

I know you have trouble posting links Puggle but are you able to elaborate on the Rusty Duck and the Ristevski's connection. You mentioned that the connection is easily proven so would you share that connection with us please? Similarly your mention of the Madech Family Trust is something new. Once again would you elaborate on this so that we all understand what you're talking about. Otherwise it's just a series of riddles that you may have a handle on but others don't know what you're talking about.

No snark intended, just genuinely interested if you're prepared to share.

I know you have trouble posting links Puggle but are you able to elaborate on the Rusty Duck and the Ristevski's connection. You mentioned that the connection is easily proven so would you share that connection with us please? Similarly your mention of the Madech Family Trust is something new. Once again would you elaborate on this so that we all understand what you're talking about. Otherwise it's just a series of riddles that you may have a handle on but others don't know what you're talking about.

The victims own Facebook is open for us to ponder through and thats acceptable.

check out her likes.

The mention of Rusty Duck was brought up in previous threads and sluething by other members worked out the abn and ownership.

Falling outside of what is acceptable to post ......is individual sluething

But a clue would be..... try connecting people within the circle close to the victim see what they like on social media.......is it the same thing??

Some of this has already been covered in previous threads here.....I always like to backread as some WS come up with stuff that is important...........but we don't realise until hindsight kicks in.

Hi Makara.....Like Puggle, I also have trouble posting media links on here.... I have tried so many times and still don't get it (very frustrating).

Could you please explain the simplest way of doing so (for us dummies)..:tyou:

Hi Makara.....Like Puggle, I also have trouble posting media links on here.... I have tried so many times and still don't get it (very frustrating).

Could you please explain the simplest way of doing so (for us dummies)..:tyou:

Count me in as well "posting for dummies".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum