Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing confirmed as yet as obviously the body is badly decomposed so will take a day or two for forensics to complete their testing. Lets hope it is her but whoever it is at least it will be closure for family and the person can be laid to rest in a more dignified manner.

I hope it's Karen. But I also hope it's not and she's alive somewhere. Would love to be s fly on the wall watching BR and SR right now. Hope SR will be ok..

Here we go and the action starts now!

Just listening to radio update where they're saying there's growing speculation that the remains are those of missing mum Karen Ristevski.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I have had a Police Constable staying with us over the last 2 months .....I did ask her some time ago could she do a little digging. Apparently if it is a high profile the search is flagged ....consequently you would need to provide a please explain. She popped in this arvo and said the talk on the street, with obviously no confirmation that it is looking HIGHLY likely it could be Karen.

@ACurrentAffair9 has spoken to Borce Ristevski, after a body was found near where detectives have searched for Karen. More details live at 7
6:08 PM · Feb 20, 2017
From Reid butler Twitter

ACA...interesting. Better tune in I guess (against my better judgement!)

It has to be her, all adds up the phone pings were in the area, I'd put my house on it that it is her. Best thing is Homicide squad now involved

On a previous telecast I thought they had said that the body was found under a log?????

Have any one traced mafia lines, as per Mr Arico in the media?

Im back. Im still holding my line.
I'm holding mine for the time being: AR; BR accessory after the fact; no quarrel at Avondale Heights that morning as KR was elsewhere. As I recall, U45, your line is the other child.

Come on, the uncle has used his mafia connections to cover up what happened.

Borce wouldnt talk to channel 9 reporter b/c he said he was worried his phone was tapped ; by whom?

I hope any forensic evidence has not been to badly degraded

I hope the forensic evidence hasn't been too badly degraded

The location is so close to housing, as if Karen was meant to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper