Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video before police moved the logs it appears smaller logs were placed over her body.
http://www.9news.com.au/National/2017/02/20/14/39/Womans-decomposed-body-found-at-Victorian-park

Can't see a person. But it blows the shovel story out of the water, as she wasn't buried but rather covered..The logs placed over look small enough to be dragged by 1 person but a fair amount of work and time went into locating that position and all of the wood on top. The location/ town is somewhat of a coincidence with the ethnicity ay.

Can't see a person. But it blows the shovel story out of the water, as she wasn't buried but rather covered..The logs placed over look small enough to be dragged by 1 person but a fair amount of work and time went into locating that position and all of the wood on top. The location/ town is somewhat of a coincidence with the ethnicity ay.

Who knows if the man with the shovel is or is not significant. Maybe it was used to shore up gaps at the sides of the logs, or to cover Karen with dirt/leaves before placing logs, or to add dirt/leaves as they had deteriorated over time. Or maybe it is not linked at all.
Same with the white van that was seen parked in the area, with 3 persons seen by it.

But the important thing is that the public are coming forward and telling anything they can remember at all. The Homicide squad will determine what is and what is not applicable. They need to know everything, because something, even the teeniest thing(s), may be very important in proving their case and making an arrest.

"Homicide detectives say there will nearly always be a link between where a body is left and the killer.

It may be an old fishing spot, a holiday area or a relative's property, but under stress people crave the familiar.

Often, police say the killer will put a body in the boot and drive along a major road or freeway, usually less than 100 kilometres from Melbourne.

The aim will be to return home before the killer (or the victim) are found to be missing.

They will leave the main road and head for a dirt track, where they can drag the body a short distance into the bush.

Karen Ristevski's body was found about 50 metres from such a track."

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...-the-bush-and-the-killer-20170221-gui614.html

Forensics have likely taken the wood placed on and covering the body. It may well all yield DNA or other evidence. It the forked log/s were in situ at time of leaving the body, and remained unmoved, they would be left there, as they appear to have been by forensics. It makes me feel very sad and also very angry that so many decent lives are snuffed out with little regard and then the victim/s are just disposed of as trash. Perpetrators who behave in this manner are cowards, bullies, and have never learnt to control anger. I sincerely hope the full force of the law is exercised in this case and soon. Too much of this type of case is occurring and it is high time that the penalty for murder/manslaughter in a domestic violence situation in vastly increased. If a person is killed in a DV situation, it is highly likely that it is not the first and only time the person has been assaulted. This situation applies to both male and female perpetrators. RIP Karen Ristevski, you certainly did NOT deserve any of what has happened. MOO

This info has been well covered in previous articles. My feeling is that 300k wouldn't usually be enough to warrant killing someone in a situation like this but who knows!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All depends on how envious someone is. They were in debt to their eyeballs, she had the shop in trouble and he drove for Uber.

She had money in the bank. I can see a reason why a misogynistic SOB might not like that. They fought about money and she had some.

I thought it could be a skull.

I'm sorry.

I am glad Karen's remains have finally been found, RIP Karen.

Having examined the image posted by TGY, I'm not sure that I'm convinced by what has been suggested to possibly be a skull, however in the same 9news video clip, there is some footage shot from overhead, that seems to be looking directly down upon the same two logs.

In this footage, there is some kind of commercially produced packaging, a lot of it dark blue/black and white between the logs, looking like a covering layer.

Is it possible that beneath the layer of smaller logs between the big logs shown in TGY's frame grab, was this layer of refuse, above the body? (Or vice versa).

The frame grab I have attached shows what I'm talking about & there is something that looks awfully like a human foot, complete with toes, visible. Perhaps the covering logs had been removed by this point in time & once the foot was visible, the remains were let untouched until the forensic team arrived? The footage was clearly taken yesterday afternoon, which would fit with this possibility.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 296
IMO Karen doesn't seem to fit the 'profile' of a DV victim (I know it crosses all sectors of society - I don't mean that)
She seemed confident, well groomed, successful business woman - capable of going 'ballistic' at her husband, in fact was reportedly the dominant one in the marriage....not victim bashing here but just some thoughts. I think Borce fits the profile more.....
Perhaps there was reasons other than DV that she was killed.
Financial ? He was having an affair? She was having an affair?
Self defence?

True, thankyou sweet poss.

Possum is right. Karen is already with the angels. It is only her earthly body that remains behind. And let's hope that earthly body reveals how it died, to make the Homicide squad's job just that little bit easier!

This info has been well covered in previous articles. My feeling is that 300k wouldn't usually be enough to warrant killing someone in a situation like this but who knows!

people kill for $20 ... particularly if they think that $20 was theirs to begin with...

in the situation Borce, for example, was in, that inheritance must have struck him as something he certainly had a claim to.. possibly to all of it, considering all the factors, from his perspective..... I can see that as a powerful motive for murder.,.

All depends on how envious someone is. They were in debt to their eyeballs, she had the shop in trouble and he drove for Uber.

She had money in the bank. I can see a reason why a misogynistic SOB might not like that. They fought about money and she had some.

And her confidence, and reluctance to do as he wished, may just have pushed him over the edge. She was independent. He was not. Get rid of her and run things himself. Perhaps with the assistance of his faithful daughter and his brother.

The ice-boy said that Karen planned to leave him, when Sarah turned 21. Well, Sarah was 21 ... and maybe the time had come.
Maybe she told him that day/the previous night - and everything exploded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member