Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Karen doesn't seem to fit the 'profile' of a DV victim (I know it crosses all sectors of society - I don't mean that)
She seemed confident, well groomed, successful business woman - capable of going 'ballistic' at her husband, in fact was reportedly the dominant one in the marriage....not victim bashing here but just some thoughts. I think Borce fits the profile more.....
Perhaps there was reasons other than DV that she was killed.
Financial ? He was having an affair? She was having an affair?
Self defence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did she go ballistic at her husband? Or is that just part of the story that 'they' would like us to believe. Was she the dominant one? She sure hung on with him for a long time, despite the grim state of their affairs.
I don't know if I would believe what Borce has said. He also said they were not in financial difficulties, despite the store doing badly and their big losses in previous years.

Domestic violence comes in many shapes and sizes. Particularly if a spouse is going to leave their partner.

Has anyone else seen a skull looking object in the bottom right of the log image?
I can see a skull facing up, if you watch the video in full screen its clearer than the pics and i jumped!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Possum is right. Karen is already with the angels. It is only her earthly body that remains behind. And let's hope that earthly body reveals how it died, to make the Homicide squad's job just that little bit easier!

I agree but I was thinking the newbies may be offended. IYKWIM. :D

Did she go ballistic at her husband? Or is that just part of the story that 'they' would like us to believe. Was she the dominant one? She sure hung on with him for a long time, despite the grim state of their affairs.
I don't know if I would believe what Borce has said. He also said they were not in financial difficulties, despite the store doing badly and their big losses in previous years.

Domestic violence comes in many shapes and sizes. Particularly if a spouse is going to leave their partner.

Agree South Aussie, much of what we have heard about Karen has come from them, and they are potentially in the frame for her murder. So how much of what the Ristevskis et al say can we believe indeed.
I just find it really hard to accept that her daughter would be involved so I am trying
to figure out why she would protect Borce or even help him.

I'm struggling to see that skull, whilst I do agree it might be one.

I find this overhead footage from the same video clip to be more concerning. It appears to look down upon the same two logs, but shows a layer of commercial rubbish, perhaps the lime bags mentioned above, between the two logs. Maybe this was underneath the smaller logs between the two big logs?

Something resembling a foot, toes and all seems to be visible.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 122

http://myalcomy.com/latest/6ienx58hi...a4x3716b9e3mrd
Has this been shared before? Very interesting discussion about possible tell-tale non verbal cues from BR. Very interesting indeed.

His "internal turmoil" could also be stress for his missing wife, and thinking, how dare you ask a question like that.
He may also have an involuntary eye flutter (medical) and it was a coincidence that it occurred at that point. Taken in isolation, i wouldn't put any weight behind it.

There is no evidence at all that Borce was anything other than a loving supportive husband so far ...going by msm reporting.

Close friend stated she never mentioned any marital issues.

Co Workers at shop ... said he was supportive and used to come in and help out in the back of the store...

We did have a local who posted on here many threads ago that said she knew someone who knew the family. ..... and said there were issues with the Brother in law being unhappy that Borce let Karen take control of things....

Take it for what its worth .... the hearsay stuff...

But as yet I haven't seen any proof that Karen and Borce relationship was in trouble.

How long have they been married?

How many businesses have they had that have failed .... ??.....how long ago??.....and they were still together..

There is no evidence at all that Borce was anything other than a loving supportive husband so far ...going by msm reporting.

Close friend stated she never mentioned any marital issues.

Co Workers at shop ... said he was supportive and used to come in and help out in the back of the store...

We did have a local who posted on here many threads ago that said she knew someone who knew the family. ..... and said there were issues with the Brother in law being unhappy that Borce let Karen take control of things....

Take it for what its worth .... the hearsay stuff...

But as yet I haven't seen any proof that Karen and Borce relationship was in trouble.

How long have they been married?

How many businesses have they had that have failed .... ??.....how long ago??.....and they were still together..

BBM: Until Sarah turned 21. The age when Karen had apparently stated that she would leave Borce.

What a coincidence, they are Macedonians and her dead body was found in Mt Macedon.
I live nearby across the river btw.
So body was not buried deep enough since it was found by walker, it indicates not much preparation and planning on killers part, if he was planning to kill her im sure he would have buried her deeper into the ground, at least 50cm or 1m, it almost guarantees that the body will never be found.

Maybe he found out his son was sleeping with his wife, that definitely has a potential to make a man go crazy and kill.
People from that region are not so forgiving when it comes to cheating.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Forgive my ignorance. I haven't read all threads since her body was found.

How far from her home is the location of the alleged (if it is) crime scene?

Thanks

As other people have said, there is no 'type' of domestic violence victim. I haven't posted for quite a while, but have read many posts. I am glad Karen can now be buried with dignity and, like everyone, hope justice will be served very soon. Rest in peace, Karen. Xo

Forgive my ignorance. I haven't read all threads since her body was found.

How far from her home is the location of the alleged (if it is) crime scene?

Thanks

we don't really know, i don't think anyone 100% knows where the murder was committed, if its the family home this is the graphic from herald sun hope that helps
attachment.php

Attachments

• karen.jpg
    karen.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 289
I'm struggling to see that skull, whilst I do agree it might be one.

I find this overhead footage from the same video clip to be more concerning. It appears to look down upon the same two logs, but shows a layer of commercial rubbish, perhaps the lime bags mentioned above, between the two logs. Maybe this was underneath the smaller logs between the two big logs?

Something resembling a foot, toes and all seems to be visible.

oh how terrible so whoever murdered/dumped Karen covered her in garbage and debris. This is callous and cold hearted to the end.

Not saying that but there are signs if you know what to look for ..

I think the sign of Karen being a victim in this case is that she has been murdered... Now as for it being DV the focus should then be on the perp - if Borce is a suspect better to focus on his "type" being capable of DV. I have always found it totally useless to focus on the victim- it is clear she is the victim- can't question her- but can question suspects

I think the sign of Karen being a victim in this case is that she has been murdered... Now as for it being DV the focus should then be on the perp - if Borce is a suspect better to focus on his "type" being capable of DV. I have always found it totally useless to focus on the victim- it is clear she is the victim- can't question her- but can question suspects

this case was very "baden-clay" like from the start, where there is smoke

we don't really know, i don't think anyone 100% knows where the murder was committed, if its the family home this is the graphic from herald sun hope that helps
attachment.php

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members