Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone found the address the other day in hoppers crossing, i think it was dunlop ave and theres a pic of a van at the front

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So two addresses for the same company, one in Moonee Ponds and one in Hoppers Crossing, wow this is getting more bizarre.

So two addresses for the same company, one in Moonee Ponds and one in Hoppers Crossing, wow this is getting more bizarre.
Pretty sure theres a new burger place "burger kitchen" in the moonee ponds location now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks Unit, comes up to an address in Moonee Ponds, a Cafe. These people are into everything.

IMO there is nothing wrong with people being part owners in a growing or trying to grow a successful business. It's how a lot of people make a living, by investing into things.

Where are our verified insiders? Haven't posted since being verified (hardly).
KG1....It's a pity we don't have alioop, our past verified lawyer from the Baden-Clay case....she was so generous with her time and knowledge.

IMO there is nothing wrong with people being part owners in a growing or trying to grow a successful business. It's how a lot of people make a living, by investing into things.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that what so ever just wondering why, if the media stories are true, they were in so much debt. Did they over extend themselves etc.

If they were still involved in the rag trade they may have a work van. Didn't someone post further back that VR was involved in some catering business. They could have a van, maybe even refrigerated, just a thought.

A refrigerated van could be handy!

Odd that Mum Ristevski didn't have a lot to say when her daughter in law went missing.. nothing about , 'please return my lovely DIL'.. or.. 'Karen, come back, all is forgiven'..... noooo.... . suddenly, Mrs Ristevski , the elder, has a bit to say....

we are on the downhill run, people.. Soon as the funeral is over, kerblam. .... ' several men from the Ristevski family are assisting police in their enquiries'.. that sort of headline........
I am wondering if any other relatives may be accompanying Mum Ristevski if and when she decides to speak out again....:boohoo:.:dramaqueen:

Absolutely nothing wrong with that what so ever just wondering why, if the media stories are true, they were in so much debt. Did they over extend themselves etc.

I don't really know if they over extended themselves financially but we have read about the failed Jeans business and getting loans from loan sharks? So how that all factors into the overall debt of some $600,000 i'm not sure?

Presidential Catering P/L above seems to be owned by The Madech Family Trust:
http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?abn=69416899828

Presidential Catering P/L that has been mentioned previously as being owned by Vasko at Hoppers Crossing
http://listings.ftb-companies-au.co...in-Hoppers-Crossing-VIC#General Info&s=2NRjav

Now seems to be Executive Catering & Charcoal Spit Roasts with the same address:
http://www.executivecatering.net.au/about_us.html

Owned by:
http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=31606740578
Which has only been active since 2015

Leads me to believe that he doesn't own this business.

Part owner perhaps?

Not really sure how all this business talk factors into what happened to KR? Unless it is in regard to transportation of KR in a certain vehicle? What exactly did the witnesses see in the area where Karen was found?

they have never quite made it,.... nothing turns out right for the Ristevski's... something always goes wrong.. And all the ventures are in the fringe elements of business, ... for example.. owning a race horse.

Owning a race horse is the equivalent of yachting, where you could stand under a cold shower and rip up $100 notes , 2 per second, and get the same effect.. a race horse stands around eating it's head off in oats and cake, pretending to be 'trained to run', its the kind of thing people do when they think a job looks easy...

The rag trade, the food outlets, even Karen's shop, it isn't as if Broadmeadows is known for a plethora of fashionista's ... its a bit like selling racing skiffs in Burke....

None of any of these efforts had the slightest sign of comfortable success.. and it is the same with this murder.. they know it's bound to fail, and are just plodding on till the end is nigh....

Is it a fact that VR owns some land near the area where KR's body was found? If so then they would be familiar with the area.

Not really sure how all this business talk factors into what happened to KR? Unless it is in regard to transportation of KR in a certain vehicle? What exactly did the witnesses see in the area where Karen was found?

I think the idea is that the business would have readily available vehicles to transport.

Catering Companies usually have their names splattered all over the side of their vehicles, not very stealth like if your hiding a body.

My point is that we probably shouldn't be talking about a business IF it doesn't belong to anyone concerned with this crime.
It could be detrimental to innocent people.

I know it been stated before .... how old is AR? Over 15 years ago would have made him a mere kid. Maybe I'm being totally naive I couldn't imagine Karen hooking up with a teen/young adult.
I think AR is 33...which would have made him around 18 at that time (15 years ago)...I don't believe that Karen had any involvement at all in his "make believe" relationship/hook-up.

ASIC records show that Vasko Ristevski holds Presidential Carering.

NOT Presidential Catering PTY LTD whose web site has been posted several times, he only has a registered Business name.
Which also seems to now be defunct if someone else is at that address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman