Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely nothing wrong with that what so ever just wondering why, if the media stories are true, they were in so much debt. Did they over extend themselves etc.
I don't buy that these people had financial issues, one biz went bankrupt in 2000 with 600k of unsecured debt, to most people this sounds like a bad thing but not necessarily, remember Trump went under a few times and he is a billionaire now[emoji14]

Ristevski Brothers are not your average Macedonian blue color workers, they are into all sorts businesses and who knows what else they got that we don't know about.
Vasco has business interests in race horsing industry, these people must know a lot of important people, would it be far fetched that this has been done by 3rd party?

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

NOT Presidential Catering PTY LTD whose web site has been posted several times, he only has a registered Business name.
Which also seems to now be defunct if someone else is at that address.

Good point, but it seems awfully coincidental that the ASIC records for The Rusty Duck cafe at 18 Margaret Street, Moonee Ponds link it with Presidential Catering, and the cafe being held by the same family trust.

EDIT : disregard this, I see where I'm mixed up. There is no demonstrable link between The Rusty Duck, or presidentialcatering.com.au and the Ristevskis.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 37
I don't really know if they over extended themselves financially but we have read about the failed Jeans business and getting loans from loan sharks? So how that all factors into the overall debt of some $600,000 i'm not sure?

Suppose one question is who are these debts owed to.

I think the idea is that the business would have readily available vehicles to transport.

Catering Companies usually have their names splattered all over the side of their vehicles, not very stealth like if your hiding a body.

My point is that we probably shouldn't be talking about a business IF it doesn't belong to anyone concerned with this crime.
It could be detrimental to innocent people.

I agree, and i can't think someone placing KR in a refrigerated van that food is transported in from a catering business, seems to awful to me anyway.
I think whomever placed her where she was found probably just used an ordinary vehicle.

Suppose one question is who are these debts owed to.

Nobody - they were unsecured. IMO it has been reported incorrectly.

From what has been said they were owed by the Company, as a Pty Ltd Company Directors/Shareholders are not liable, unless they have secured any loans/debts personally, the Company is a separate entity. Unsecured debts would only be paid out by the administrator if anything was available - something like 10c in the dollar. If they were secured, whatever was used as security (eg. house) would then belong to the creditor for recovery of the debt.

VR, BR and KR were out of pocket:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/7b0d23acfbce06c11b31e022a7b7161e

The Ristevskis were personally hit hard by the collapse. Mr Ristevski lost a $290,000 loan he had made to the business while members of his extended family lost $55,000 in loans. Mrs Ristevski was owed $30,000.
A liquidator was appointed to wind up the business in November 2000 and subsequent accounts filed with ASIC make no mention of creditors receiving any return.

Nobody - they were unsecured. IMO it has been reported incorrectly.

From what has been said they were owed by the Company, as a Pty Ltd Company Directors/Shareholders are not liable, unless they have secured any loans/debts personally, the Company is a separate entity. Unsecured debts would only be paid out by the administrator if anything was available - something like 10c in the dollar. If they were secured, whatever was used as security (eg. house) would then belong to the creditor for recovery of the debt.

VR, BR and KR were out of pocket:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/7b0d23acfbce06c11b31e022a7b7161e

The Ristevskis were personally hit hard by the collapse. Mr Ristevski lost a $290,000 loan he had made to the business while members of his extended family lost $55,000 in loans. Mrs Ristevski was owed $30,000.
A liquidator was appointed to wind up the business in November 2000 and subsequent accounts filed with ASIC make no mention of creditors receiving any return.

There goes my loan shark revenge theory. :facepalm:

If br did kill her at home and then put her in the car to get rid of the body, why didn't he leave her mobile phone at home so it pings at avondale heights tower, that way it would be in line with going for a walk story.
Or At least he would have switched her phone off... But he didn't.. Was he that silly to make that mistake??

If br did kill her at home and then put her in the car to get rid of the body, why didn't he leave her mobile phone at home so it pings at avondale heights tower, that way it would be in line with going for a walk story.
Or At least he would have switched her phone off... But he didn't.. Was he that silly to make that mistake??

H'mm, maybe what was on the phone itself would reveal too much 🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

He probably intended to gather the things together that Karen would usually have taken with her on a typical day, and remove them from the home (forgot those ole shoes though). Especially if he wanted to present the appearance of Karen never returning home because she had run off, or got mugged for money/phone. That way he could be sure these items would not be found if the house and property were searched from top to bottom. And Sarah would not have stumbled across them somehow.

Also, if Karen's clutch and bag were left at home - because who takes a clutch, designer bag and money with them when they angrily stomp out for a walk to cool down - he would have to produce that $850 that Karen supposedly had taken with her (known and recorded shop takings/banking perhaps, that never made it into the shop bank account?)

I haven't mentioned this before, but I will mention it now.

I have also wondered if Karen's bag was planted somewhere that ice-boy hangs out, to point the crime in another direction. Because he hasn't really come under police scrutiny (that we know of) despite his hysterical rantings.

Could a father be that cruel?

so frustrating to read all these posts discounting the abuse! If it had been a female accusing her step father, would u all say she's lying too? Just because AR is a druggie doesn't mean he is not a victim. In fact it makes me think more so that he is!

I haven't mentioned this before, but I will mention it now.

I have also wondered if Karen's bag was planted somewhere that ice-boy hangs out, to point the crime in another direction. Because he hasn't really come under police scrutiny (that we know of) despite his hysterical rantings.

Could a father be that cruel?

The police did formally interview AR in the early days of the investigation, he posted a picture of the CD on which the interview was recorded & the fact that he was interviewed was verified by the media.

As as for planting the bag somewhere that incriminates AR, the police did collect some evidence in their late December search of properties near Blackhill road, which is only 10km from AR's home address.

That said, I'm doubtful that BR tried to frame anybody.

so frustrating to read all these posts discounting the abuse! If it had been a female accusing her step father, would u all say she's lying too? Just because AR is a druggie doesn't mean he is not a victim. In fact it makes me think more so that he is!

He wasn't a young kid, Gigi. And he doesn't consider it abuse ... even to this day. He brags about it.
A person who knew him back then (and is on this forum) even doubts it is true. He was apparently very fond of big-noting himself.

No, I wouldn't consider genuine abuse toward either gender, by anyone, any less severe or untrue ... I don't believe any of us would!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman