Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it correct that Borce took Karen's Merc out for a drive almost straight after she left to go out walking to "clear her head" knowing that she would need it to get to work that morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting if true, but haven't heard that?

IMO he was a spoiled and enabled brat.

I lean towards the same opinion, but I am loathe to dismiss AR's claims completely - a product of the abuse he alleges can look awfully similar to that of a spoilt and enabled brat given every opportunity & subject to no abuse whatsoever. The fact that these allegations of incest arose years before Karen's demise give me pause for thought, but might be nothing more than the vindictive lies of a poisonous teenager who is hating the woman who 'took his mother's place'.

We don't know how old he was, all we know is that it came it to light 15 years ago. I've worked with many sexual abuse victims during my time with corrections Victoria & to me his allegations hold some weight to them.

Makes you wonder why he kept going back to Borce and Karen then, doesn't it? When he has always had his own mother to turn to. Yes, she apparently has always been there. He didn't leave her till he was in his mid-teens, I have heard.

Is it correct that Borce took Karen's Merc out for a drive almost straight after she left to go out walking to "clear her head" knowing that she would need it to get to work that morning?

Yes, it is. He neglected to mention this to police initially, claiming to have remained at home. When confronted with the fact that his phone pinged towers on the Calder, he suddenly remembers taking it for a drive & claims to have done so to address a problem with the fuel gauge, which apparently rectified itself after he went over a bump in the road. No doubt he would claim to have left the keys to his own car at home for Karen to drive to work.

He claimed to leave home in her car at 10:30am, and have returned a couple of hours later.

Hold on. What AR's acquaintance said was that rumours were circulating over fifteen years ago. That doesn't mean the (alleged) abuse started fifteen/sixteen years ago. Whatever it was may have been happening for some years before it was talked about. How old was AR when he first went to live with his father?

Anyway, it surprises me that you say it isn't abuse for an adult to have sexual relations with their dependent and consenting seventeen-year-old stepchild.

Edit: Karinna, now I see the word you used was 'paedophilia' not 'abuse'. I won't argue about that; but it is incest.

Section 44 of the Crimes Act 1958 laws on incest

Section 44 of the Crimes Act 1958 laws on incest

To clarify, it seems to be alleged incest, then :

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 44

Incest
S. 44(1) amended by Nos 49/1991 s. 119(3)
(Sch. 3 item 3A), 48/1997
s. 60(1)(Sch. 1 item 21(a)).

(1) A person must not take part in an act of sexual penetration with a person whom he or she knows to be his or her child or other lineal descendant or his or her step-child.

I don't know... .. this murder doesn't seem to be about sex, either in the past, or currently, or hoped for in the future... in any sense whatsoever.. ... it has all the scent and hallmark of money. Money that someone thinks is theirs, money that was expected to be used for a previously agreed to purpose, money that ( and here I let my instincts run around a bit ) money that someone has, and the killer has assumed some sort of ownership over it. Whatever the sum.. Doesn't have to be large, just has to be urgently required. It's the urgency that has priority, not the actual amount.

Sex, no. there just doesn't seem to be that component, either in the deportment of the husband, the stepson, the brother in law or the nephew.. .. that particular craziness isn't there as far as I can tell...

merely my opinion. I have absolutely nothing tangible to back it up with.

Yes, it is. He neglected to mention this to police initially, claiming to have remained at home. When confronted with the fact that his phone pinged towers on the Calder, he suddenly remembers taking it for a drive & claims to have done so to address a problem with the fuel gauge, which apparently rectified itself after he went over a bump in the road. No doubt he would claim to have left the keys to his own car at home for Karen to drive to work.

He claimed to leave home in her car at 10:30am, and have returned a couple of hours later.

Oh LOL, duh, i thought Oona said AR was driving the Merc. after Karen went missing, :)

To clarify, it seems to be alleged incest, then :

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 44

Incest
S. 44(1) amended by Nos 49/1991 s. 119(3)
(Sch. 3 item 3A), 48/1997
s. 60(1)(Sch. 1 item 21(a)).

(1) A person must not take part in an act of sexual penetration with a person whom he or she knows to be his or her child or other lineal descendant or his or her step-child.

I think the biggest problem with AR's accusations, which haven't been proven or refuted, is for a lay person to take them seriously. What with his SM rants on FB and his up and down emotions maybe even a trained professional may have difficulty believing them. That being said, maybe they cannot be dismissed entirely until they are tested and proven one way or the other.
That's not going to happen now as she is not here to defend herself. I don't believe the accusations AR made about KR had anything to do with her disappearance and subsequent death. IMO

Hi SA - yep all over it. If I use the quote function, I can't have spaces for some reason - don't want to post a stream of consciousness :D

The problem is that he would be needing his own car for Uber driving so it wouldn't do for Karen to have his car.

I have been reading along and not commented on this thread to date.
It does seem very odd that KR who evidently was expected to be at work. Would grab her expensive bag, wallet and phone and take off for a walk to clear her head. But not take her car keys.
Yet BR concerns at the time was a faulty gauge. Maybe he had a spare key.
I wonder if KR usually wore jeans to work?
As you say SA. What about the shoes.
Because if she were found with no shoes then it does make the off for a walk story rather unbelievable.
imo

I think the biggest problem with AR's accusations, which haven't been proven or refuted, is for a lay person to take them seriously. What with his SM rants on FB and his up and down emotions maybe even a trained professional may have difficulty believing them. That being said, maybe they cannot be dismissed entirely until they are tested and proven one way or the other.
That's not going to happen now as she is not here to defend herself. I don't believe the accusations AR made about KR had anything to do with her disappearance and subsequent death. IMO

Well that ship has sailed. Karen is deceased and can no longer defend herself against the accusations in this life. And how would you prove such an allegation so many years later anyway? Did he seek counselling? Tell his bio mother? A family doctor? Anything?

Well that ship has sailed. Karen is deceased and can no longer defend herself against the accusations in this life. And how would you prove such an allegation so many years later anyway? Did he seek counselling? Tell his bio mother? A family doctor? Anything?

Exactly that's my point.

It does seem very odd that KR who evidently was expected to be at work. Would grab her expensive bag, wallet and phone and take off for a walk to clear her head. But not take her car keys.
Yet BR concerned at the time was a faulty gauge. Maybe he had a spare key.
Because if she were found with no shoes then it does make the off for a walk story rather unbelievable.
imo

take a walk.. who the hell walks around Avondale?.. no one, that's who.. and the shoes should be with her body.. Daniel Moorecomb's shoes lasted 7 years in a swamp. . and sturdy shoes, too, it was winter, close to the shortest day, ( and the longest night ) of the year. . the mean daily temperature was around 13 - 15 Celsius.....

She would have had ( for Australia, and Melbourne) a few layers, a shirt, a jumper, wool pants, etc.. maybe tights underneath.

Yet BR concerned at the time was a faulty gauge. Maybe he had a spare key.
imo

Hey soso ... about time you piped up! lol

Not sure that Karen was wearing jeans at the time. I have seen jeans in a news.com article, but I have also seen dark pants or black pants in many others.

Do you think Borce was deliberately evasive with the clothing description? "Ummm .... I don't remember .... some kind of dark pants. Don't know about the shoes."

I could never work out why no-one could determine the shoes (well, I could, because it seems there were no shoes. She stomped off with $850, a Coach bag and no shoes :wink: )
You would think that Karen had certain comfortable favourites that she wore to work each day, or wore to go for her walks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman