Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can believe the msn article the other day from BR's lawyer he is the prime suspect in the case.
It's usually whoever saw the victim last is usually suspect i think.

You have just touched on a major descrepency here ..... something is not right with these company changes of ownerships..... its been bugging me for days.

The Madech Family trust was a discretionary trading fund ....... at who's descretion was it operated....then the name attached to one of the traders from this was Vasko and his Presidential Catering Company...

Somethings not right ..... Im not a business person.... but somethings fishy...

shell companies.... ..

You have just touched on a major descrepency here ..... something is not right with these company changes of ownerships..... its been bugging me for days.

The Madech Family trust was a discretionary trading fund ....... at who's descretion was it operated....then the name attached to one of the traders from this was Vasko and his Presidential Catering Company...

Somethings not right ..... Im not a business person.... but somethings fishy...

I got all tangled up and confused by the apparent discrepancies earlier today, as evidenced by several pages back in this thread.

As as was pointed out to me, it is Presidential Catering that was registered as a business name by VR, but it is a seperate entity to Presidential Catering PTY LTD, which is held by that (non Ristevski) family trust & shares an address with The a Rusty Duck, also held by the same family trust.

That at seemed to prove that there is no documented link between Presidential Catering PTY LTD, The Rusty Duck and Vasko or the Ristevski family.

Then it was pointed out that a Wanda Ristevski is listed on LinkedIn as owner of The Fat Duck & then it was claimed that Wanda is Vasko & Borce's mother... which leaves me thoroughly confused again.

take a walk.. who the hell walks around Avondale?.. no one, that's who.. and the shoes should be with her body.. Daniel Moorecomb's shoes lasted 7 years in a swamp. . and sturdy shoes, too, it was winter, close to the shortest day, ( and the longest night ) of the year. . the mean daily temperature was around 13 - 15 Celsius.....

She would have had ( for Australia, and Melbourne) a few layers, a shirt, a jumper, wool pants, etc.. maybe tights underneath.

Lol....just for correction.

Lots n lots of people walk along the Blvd in Avondale Heights....which is directly behind their house. ..... its very popular with walkers, joggers, dog walking.

The story of her going off in a huff to have a walk there ..... was actually a plausible one to consider in the first instance .....

Lol....just for correction.

Lots n lots of people walk along the Blvd in Avondale Heights....which is directly behind their house. ..... its very popular with walkers, joggers, dog walking.

The story of her going off in a huff to have a walk there ..... was actually a plausible one to consider in the first instance .....

ok, ok, ok.. :bricks:

ok, ok, ok.. :bricks:

Lol.....cut me some slack...Ive just finnished back reading. ..

But just had to correct you on that one....

And having said that .....

Have to say.... I love WS .... and the more on board the merrier. ....

Cause if death will be interesting if the police did a good forensic if house and found nothing (eg blood etc). I'm not sure stair push would leave no evidence.
Strangulation, poisoning perhaps?
And was SR home?

I got all tangled up and confused by the apparent discrepancies earlier today, as evidenced by several pages back in this thread.

As as was pointed out to me, it is Presidential Catering that was registered as a business name by VR, but it is a seperate entity to Presidential Catering PTY LTD, which is held by that (non Ristevski) family trust & shares an address with The a Rusty Duck, also held by the same family trust.

That at seemed to prove that there is no documented link between Presidential Catering PTY LTD, The Rusty Duck and Vasko or the Ristevski family.

Then it was pointed out that a Wanda Ristevski is listed on LinkedIn as owner of The Fat Duck & then it was claimed that Wanda is Vasko & Borce's mother... which leaves me thoroughly confused again.

Im totally confused ....... and think there is something fishy about the business aspect of these abns....companies..ownerships...

One thing for certain...ok...not certain...but IMO The Rusty Duck is important....how and why? .... haven't quite figured that out yet.

It is a like on Karens FB .... have seen mention of it and likes on other Ristevski FB pages. Its close proximity to Mooney Valley Race Course..... the now msm linked association of Ristevski interests in Racehorses...Previous Trainer out of Diggers Rest did move his training there....

Something in my gut says this is business related.....

Grrrr

Often, police say the killer will put a body in the boot and drive along a major road or freeway, usually less than 100 kilometres from Melbourne.

The aim will be to return home before the killer (or the victim) are found to be missing.

They will leave the main road and head for a dirt track, where they can drag the body a short distance into the bush.

Karen Ristevski's body was found about 50 metres from such a track.

Seven months after she disappeared police have the breakthrough they needed. And while the case is far from over, the killer knows investigators are now closer to the truth.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...-the-bush-and-the-killer-20170221-gui614.html

I am glad however there is some discussion on the business side....

Lol....wonder if anyone was game to look at the link I posted last night and consider gambling debts .... and the whole other world that most of us never knew existed...
Which I threw in there simply due to the hydroponic plastic bottles being dumped in such close proximity to Karens remains....

Link again...just for consideration:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/953fe5b1ecf1edaa7fac009a3258d11d

Cause if death will be interesting if the police did a good forensic if house and found nothing (eg blood etc). I'm not sure stair push would leave no evidence.
Strangulation, poisoning perhaps?
And was SR home?

The identification of the body was quick due to DNA testing. Police will be hoping technology will also help with the next question: how.

For it will be through a difficult autopsy on a badly decomposed body that they will hope to find a cause of death.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...-the-bush-and-the-killer-20170221-gui614.html

Hello! First time poster. Lots of interesting insights here. :)

I sincerely hope KR's case is resolved soon with the perpetrators brought to justice. I think that LE are doing an incredible job gathering the requisite evidence to make an arrest and prosecute successfully. I hope it happens soon so that KR's family have some closure. My sincere condolences to KR's family. I have two questions:

1. is it known whether KR's mobile phone was found? if so, i wonder what evidence it might contain.

2. it's been suggested lime and/or fertiliser was found near the body. excuse my naivety, but what would these be used for? to aid body decomposition? I feel terrible even asking..

3. BR stated in an interview he has been reading about the case online, do you think he has been reading this forum?

Thanks!

It's not that unusual for businesses to change their names especially to propriety limited, nor does a family trust have to have your surname.

Has anyone looked up the meaning of Madech? Oh yeah that's interesting lol

The identification of the body was quick due to DNA testing. Police will be hoping technology will also help with the next question: how.

For it will be through a difficult autopsy on a badly decomposed body that they will hope to find a cause of death.

Following a case in America right now where they don't even have a body....and the DA is going for the Death Penalty based on DNA and circumstantial evidence only...

Whoever did this to Karen would be wiser to give themselves up now...and hope by doing so their remorse stands in their favour.

Following a case in America right now where they don't even have a body....and the DA is going for the Death Penalty based on DNA and circumstantial evidence only...

Whoever did this to Karen would be wiser to give themselves up now...and hope by doing so their remorse stands in their favour.

Yes cases can be tried on circumstantial evidence, although very difficult it is not impossible, and have been successful.

Hello! First time poster. Lots of interesting insights here. :)

I sincerely hope KR's case is resolved soon with the perpetrators brought to justice. I think that LE are doing an incredible job gathering the requisite evidence to make an arrest and prosecute successfully. I hope it happens soon so that KR's family have some closure. My sincere condolences to KR's family. I have two questions:

1. is it known whether KR's mobile phone was found? if so, i wonder what evidence it might contain.

2. it's been suggested lime and/or fertiliser was found near the body. excuse my naivety, but what would these be used for? to aid body decomposition? I feel terrible even asking..

3. BR stated in an interview he has been reading about the case online, do you think he has been reading this forum?

Thanks!

Hi and Welcome, :)

Maybe the mother uses her maiden name for the trust. The R name seems to be surrounded in debt. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not that unusual for businesses to change their names especially to propriety limited, nor does a family trust have to have your surname.

Has anyone looked up the meaning of Madech? Oh yeah that's interesting lol

Lol... maybe if you up for a challenge you could have a look at these company names and see what you make of it all...

I have no idea..... but it would be nice to pinpoint who actually owns what and what addresses are linked to said ownership...

It all looks really messy .... surely there has to be an explanation as to why it looks that way .....??

Totally confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member