Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and a quick shoutout to SoSo.. long time, no read..

They moved her body?!?!?! JESUS CHRIST!!! I can't believe this!!!!! What the HECK were the police doing?????????????? For HEAVEN'S SAKE!!!!! The police SURELY can't be THAT incompetent!!!!! I wonder if there is some ploy going on- but what in the world could it be?!?!?!

So Borce removed a car tracking device and then used that vehicle in an operation to move Karen? Jesus, I'm just stunned. This is so ridiculous I refuse to believe it!

Fully understand your frustration it's about being able to prove it in a court of law. Every tiny detail needs to be clarified without opportunity of doubt. I truly do not believe LE are being incompetent at all, intact the complete opposite. JMOO.

Most people have their house keys on the same ring as their car keys, and surely if going for a walk to clear your head, as minimum you would grab your house keys to get back in.

If I was an investigator and BR informed me he took the car for a drive, I'd love to be shown with which keys.

It could also be telling whether any keys at all are found with the body

take a walk.. who the hell walks around Avondale?.. no one, that's who.. and the shoes should be with her body.. Daniel Moorecomb's shoes lasted 7 years in a swamp. . and sturdy shoes, too, it was winter, close to the shortest day, ( and the longest night ) of the year. . the mean daily temperature was around 13 - 15 Celsius.....

She would have had ( for Australia, and Melbourne) a few layers, a shirt, a jumper, wool pants, etc.. maybe tights underneath.

Yep I do agree Trooper ... chilly that time of the year in Melbourne.
Do people still leave their shoes at the door? Smelly walkers, damaging heels.
I cant wait to kick of my shoes at the door and step in to my fluffy slip - on slippers....warm and so comfortable.

Hey soso ... about time you piped up! lol

Not sure that Karen was wearing jeans at the time. I have seen jeans in a news.com article, but I have also seen dark pants or black pants in many others.

Do you think Borce was deliberately evasive with the clothing description? "Ummm .... I don't remember .... some kind of dark pants. Don't know about the shoes."

I could never work out why no-one could determine the shoes (well, I could, because it seems there were no shoes. She stomped off with $850, a Coach bag and no shoes :wink: )
You would think that Karen had certain comfortable favourites that she wore to work each day, or wore to go for her walks.

We all have our comfy favorites SA.

The problem is that he would be needing his own car for Uber driving so it wouldn't do for Karen to have his car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point, but he could claim he only decided to make himself available to drive for Uber after he returned home in Karen's car & saw that his car was still there... As I understand it, an Uber driver makes themselves available as and when they choose to do so.

Hey soso ... about time you piped up! lol

Not sure that Karen was wearing jeans at the time. I have seen jeans in a news.com article, but I have also seen dark pants or black pants in many others.

Do you think Borce was deliberately evasive with the clothing description? "Ummm .... I don't remember .... some kind of dark pants. Don't know about the shoes."

I could never work out why no-one could determine the shoes (well, I could, because it seems there were no shoes. She stomped off with $850, a Coach bag and no shoes :wink: )
You would think that Karen had certain comfortable favourites that she wore to work each day, or wore to go for her walks.

27 July 2016
Police pin hope on dressed-up dummy as hunt for Karen Ristevski drags on
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...karen-ristevski-drags-on-20160727-gqet08.html

Ms Ristevski, 47, is described as 160cm tall, with a slim build and shoulder-length brown hair.
She was last seen wearing a black jacket and jeans and it is believed she had a Coach handbag and a Coach purse with her.

No shoes on the police dummy SA.

I have been reading along and not commented on this thread to date.
It does seem very odd that KR who evidently was expected to be at work. Would grab her expensive bag, wallet and phone and take off for a walk to clear her head. But not take her car keys.
Yet BR concerns at the time was a faulty gauge. Maybe he had a spare key.
I wonder if KR usually wore jeans to work?
As you say SA. What about the shoes.
Because if she were found with no shoes then it does make the off for a walk story rather unbelievable.
imo

I have been following this thread (s) for ages but I don't know if I ever posted ...
I find it strange that BR said KR took a walk to clear her head. Then the work calls to say KR has not shown up. Why would he think she was at work if her car was there? Did he think she would take a bus? Very strange to me.

Then strange again that once he knows his wife might be missing he decides to take HER car for a drive to check the gauge (which he initially fails to tell police and only does when the pings are revealed).

Police have also never entertained the idea that there might be a scary stranger out there. I think they know or are fairly sure of what happened they just need to build their case.

take a walk.. who the hell walks around Avondale?.. no one, that's who.. and the shoes should be with her body.. Daniel Moorecomb's shoes lasted 7 years in a swamp. . and sturdy shoes, too, it was winter, close to the shortest day, ( and the longest night ) of the year. . the mean daily temperature was around 13 - 15 Celsius.....

She would have had ( for Australia, and Melbourne) a few layers, a shirt, a jumper, wool pants, etc.. maybe tights underneath.

I agree that overall Avondale isn't a walker's paradise, but the Ristevski property does back onto the Maribyrnong River, which has walking paths that are very much in use. Whilst I doubt that Karen went for a walk to clear her head on the morning of the 29th of June, I have no trouble believing that she may have regularly walked along the river behind her property in the past.

As for her choice of clothing (shoes or lack thereof aside) being suitable to go for a walk on that fateful morning, the 29th of June was a very pleasant day for a walk & the specified black jeans, a top & blazer would've been quite adequate.

I have been following this thread (s) for ages but I don't know if I ever posted ...
I find it strange that BR said KR took a walk to clear her head. Then the work calls to say KR has not shown up. Why would he think she was at work if her car was there? Did he think she would take a bus? Very strange to me.

Then strange again that once he knows his wife might be missing he decides to take HER car for a drive to check the gauge (which he initially fails to tell police and only does when the pings are revealed).

Police have also never entertained the idea that there might be a scary stranger out there. I think they know or are fairly sure of what happened they just need to build their case.

:welcome6:

keep the good stuff coming, Madoodi..

I agree that overall Avondale isn't a walker's paradise, but the Ristevski property does back onto the Maribyrnong River, which has walking paths that are very much in use. Whilst I doubt that Karen went for a walk to clear her head on the morning of the 29th of June, I have no trouble believing that she may have regularly walked along the river behind her property in the past.

As for her choice of clothing (shoes or lack thereof aside) being suitable to go for a walk on that fateful morning, the 29th of June was a very pleasant day for a walk & the specified black jeans, a top & blazer would've been quite adequate.

Melbourne in June 2015: Below average rainfall; some cold nights

Winter started with low day and night temperatures in the wake of a cold front. However, for the month as a whole, maximum temperatures were near average. At Melbourne city (Olympic Park) the highest maximum temperature for the month was 18.5 °C recorded on the 8th, and the lowest maximum temperature was 11.3 °C on the 24th June. Minimum temperatures during the month were also close to the long-term average. Although there were some warm nights, for example Melbourne city recorded 12.2 °C on the 24th, high pressure systems that dominated the weather during June, resulted in some low minimum temperatures, most notably on the 21st when Melbourne city recorded only 2.2 °C.

Not sure if you are allowed to post this info here, but can you tell us what you saw? What kind of vehicle? Description of people in vehicle? If not allowed to post, please ignore my question. But wow, what a revelation if it isn't a coincidence.

Sorry don't know how to link original poster - my questions above are for 'Twss'. "Absolutely.
It was about 3am when I saw it, and I woke my partner because I was freaked out by it.

I read that VR has a Volkswagen, do we know what other cars are driven by the by rest of the family?"

Thank you :)

What time was she supposed to show up at work? 11am?

Most think that BR used KRs Merc to dump the body in bushes but wouldn't it be more sensible to use his car, roadster Merc draws more attention especially if you see it off road.

Do CCTV cameras confirm he left house in Merc at 1030am and came back about 1230?

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

What time was she supposed to show up at work? 11am?

Most think that BR used KRs Merc to dump the body in bushes but wouldn't it be more sensible to use his car, roadster Merc draws more attention especially if you see it off road.

Do CCTV cameras confirm he left house in Merc at 1030am and came back about 1230?

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

These are questions we would all like answers to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melbourne in June 2015: Below average rainfall; some cold nights

Winter started with low day and night temperatures in the wake of a cold front. However, for the month as a whole, maximum temperatures were near average. At Melbourne city (Olympic Park) the highest maximum temperature for the month was 18.5 °C recorded on the 8th, and the lowest maximum temperature was 11.3 °C on the 24th June. Minimum temperatures during the month were also close to the long-term average. Although there were some warm nights, for example Melbourne city recorded 12.2 °C on the 24th, high pressure systems that dominated the weather during June, resulted in some low minimum temperatures, most notably on the 21st when Melbourne city recorded only 2.2 °C.

That is data for 2015.

I live less than 5km from the Ristevski home & June 29th 2016 was a pleasant day, sunny with some clouds & no local rainfall. The daytime temperature was 15 to the best of my recollection. (I recall the weather that day because I immediately thought back to it the moment the story of Karen's walk was published.

Further from phone ping range?
Other evidence found nearby?
Perhaps old restaurant put up for sale?
Tract of land sold to developers?
(Psychic told Vasco that an item of importance needed moving?)

There is a bunch of land for sale in that area .....

http://www.realestate.com.au/buy/property-land-in-toolern+vale,+vic+3337/list-1

Police searched the old restaurant in December. There's a photo online - not sure how to attach, as I'm inept with technology 🙁

That is data for 2015.

I live less than 5km from the Ristevski home & June 29th 2016 was a pleasant day, sunny with some clouds & no local rainfall. The daytime temperature was 15 to the best of my recollection. (I recall the weather that day because I immediately thought back to it the moment the story of Karen's walk was published.

sorry,, wrong year.......

Melbourne in June 2016: above average rainfall and mild nights

Most sites around Melbourne recorded a June mean maximum temperature that was slightly below average
Mean maximum temperature anomalies for the month ranged from 0.7 °C below average at Coldstream to 0.1 °C above average at Scoresby Institute
The highest daily maximum temperature during the month across the metropolitan area was 17.9 °C recorded both at Moorabbin Airport (on the 9th) and Melbourne City (on the 15th)
Mean minimum temperatures were above average for this time of year; anomalies ranged from +0.1 °C at Bundoora, Coldstream and Avalon Airport to +1.0 °C at Essendon Airport
There were several cold and frosty nights in the wake of cold fronts, most notably the 26th when Melbourne (Olympic Park) dropped to 3.0 °C and Coldstream recorded −2.2 °C

IMO - It really doesn't matter if what AR says is true or false - the effect it would have on the Ristevski family is the main concern, and could well have attributed to Karen's death.

As a mum, if somebody accused me of such an accusation, which was not warranted I would have the potential to cause damage. Wouldn't you fight tooth an nail to prove otherwise? Maybe Karen was considering the same! Surely there would have been previous documentation/evidence of a sexual dalliance with AR. Maybe motive to involve AR.

Surely Vasko must be asking his psychic for his money back, by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx