Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! First time poster. Lots of interesting insights here. :)

I sincerely hope KR's case is resolved soon with the perpetrators brought to justice. I think that LE are doing an incredible job gathering the requisite evidence to make an arrest and prosecute successfully. I hope it happens soon so that KR's family have some closure. My sincere condolences to KR's family. I have two questions:

1. is it known whether KR's mobile phone was found? if so, i wonder what evidence it might contain.

2. it's been suggested lime and/or fertiliser was found near the body. excuse my naivety, but what would these be used for? to aid body decomposition? I feel terrible even asking..

3. BR stated in an interview he has been reading about the case online, do you think he has been reading this forum?

Thanks!

We haven't been told if the phone has been found.

It could be speculated that the lime was naively brought to aid in decomposition....but we don't know if it was even brought to the site by the killer/s ..... or simply a rubbish dump job by someone unrelated to the case.

I personally haven't read where BR has been reading about the case...but I imagine as any normal person he has........ reading here?? ...... possible....it would come up on a google search if he typed in Karens name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper