Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=1]A day in the life of Borce Ristevski[/h]ANDREW JEFFERSON, Herald Sun
February 24, 2017 10:30pm

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/a-...i/news-story/114d6958f6ca1b4f6079839367de184a

From Amee's quoted article:
During our 20-minute chat, Mr Ristevski declined my repeated requests to make a fresh appeal for his wife, saying the police had instructed the family not to talk to the media.

From a previous article:
“The police have told me not to talk about the case,” he said.
Police however told the Herald Sun they did not stop people from talking to the media.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/0366c330e979904de756ab0fda6e2037

This would all be okay ... but Karen was expected at work that day. No call to say she'd be late, or not be in.
And when there was no call, no show, no response to the store's presumed calls directly to Karen, work contacted Borce to find out where Karen was.

There's always a little detail that undoes the plot. LOL Thanks, SouthAussie.

This would all be okay ... but Karen was expected at work that day. No call to say she'd be late, or not be in.
And when there was no call, no show, no response to the store's presumed calls directly to Karen, work contacted Borce to find out where Karen was.
I'll give this one a shot for you, ScottKam. :thinking: We don't know what time Karen was to start work that day though, do we? She may have thought she had time to visit VR... after whatever happened to her there, VR got hold of BR and he drove up there---both panic striken and trying to figure out what to do... the fact that Karen had to start work and all work related matters completely slipped their mind. I mean, they had a body to deal with--Karen having to be at work that day wasn't on top of their list, getting rid of her body was! (I hate saying that and I apologise in advance if I've upset anyone). :(

I'll give this one a shot for you, ScottKam. :thinking: We don't know what time Karen was to start work that day though, do we? She may have thought she had time to visit VR... after whatever happened to her there, VR got hold of BR and he drove up there---both panic striken and trying to figure out what to do... the fact that Karen had to start work and all work related matters completely slipped their mind. I mean, they had a body to deal with--Karen having to be at work that day wasn't on top of their list, getting rid of her body was! (I hate saying that and I apologise in advance if I've upset anyone). :(

I have been trying to find the link about that phone call from the staff. Not sure when it was, but I have a vague memory that it was around noon. That could have just been speculation though. :dunno:

One thing I did find in my hunt though, is that Karen was sole shareholder in Bella Bleu. As well as being sole owner of the family home. Borce does not seem to have a legal financial stake in any of their major assets.

The 47-year-old missing woman and her husband are reportedly partners in a business Bella Bleu. Mrs Ristevski is listed as a sole shareholder .....
https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3209070...isappearance-karen-ristevski-melbourne/#page1

I have been trying to find the link about that phone call from the staff. Not sure when it was, but I have a vague memory that it was around noon. That could have just been speculation though. :dunno:
There's so many articles, I wouldn't know where to start myself lol.

One thing I did find in my hunt though, is that Karen was sole shareholder in Bella Bleu. As well as being sole owner of the family home. Borce does not seem to have a legal financial stake in any of their major assets.

The 47-year-old missing woman and her husband are reportedly partners in a business Bella Bleu. Mrs Ristevski is listed as a sole shareholder .....
https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3209070...isappearance-karen-ristevski-melbourne/#page1

Mr Ristevski says staff at the Bella Bleu boutique, which the couple ran at Watergardens shopping centre in Taylors Lakes, rang him later that morning to say Karen had failed to show up for work, leading him to call her frequently on her mobile phone without getting any reply.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/missing-melbourne-mum-karen-ristevski-crucial-new-clues-emerge-in-police-probe/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

Mr Ristevski's phone was switched off for two hours between 10.30am and 2pm

:thinking:

As stated already, I definitely agree that it's more likely that any foul play at the Ristevski residence happened at night.

That said, whilst human witnesses may be less likely and less accurate in the dark, CCTV cameras near the Ristevski home have no such disadvantage at night. Most see quite well at night, and those that don't will still have faithfully recorded any comings or goings of any relevant vehicles. So the police should be well aware of any trips taken using any relevant vehicles that started from the Ristevski home.

Whilst I readily accept the possibility that Karen met her end on the 28th of June, I think it's quite likely the disposal of her body happened the next day. That ties in nicely with the drive Borce took in Karen's car, that he just happened to forget until confronted with phone ping data. Once confronted, he explained it away by saying it was to address a fuel gauge problem, a claim that has been thoroughly debunked. Early reports of the fuel gauge claim said Borce claimed to be taking the car to a mechanic to get it looked at, I wonder if he can prove that he was booked in with a mechanic that day?

What interests and confuses me is that if Borce's phone pinged on the Calder at night on the 29th & it was being confronted with the phone ping evidence that triggered his memory of driving Karen's car between about 10am & 12:30pm, then perhaps his phone was detected out that way twice? Once in Karen's car during the morning of the 29th & again at night the same day, perhaps on another vehicle? There is also the 2 hour period that day where his phone was switched off, but I've seen no indication of what time that happened.

Another pointer in my mind towards the disposal operation happening on the 29th, as opposed to the night before is Karen's phone pinging out towards where she was found on the 29th.

Agree with everything here entirely. I also hadn't thought of him perhaps going back in another vehicle, rather than Karens e.g. a van, likely with someone else. This makes a lot of sense to me.

same day can still equal the more specific 'night' description. Perhaps they were told not to report specific times and 'night' obviously gives that increased detail.

Mr Ristevski says staff at the Bella Bleu boutique, which the couple ran at Watergardens shopping centre in Taylors Lakes, rang him later that morning to say Karen had failed to show up for work, leading him to call her frequently on her mobile phone without getting any reply.

Mr Ristevski's phone was switched off for two hours between 10.30am and 2pm

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

Thank you, Amee. If anyone could find it, it is you! :loveyou:

So ... it was later that morning. Expecting Karen at the shop quite early then. And when did Borce take the call, while he was out fixing the fuel gauge? Or was he back home by then and they called on the house phone? As his phone was switched off between 10:30 and 2. Or did the shop call prior to 10:30?

See, it is very hard to determine when all those pings occurred. Which is why I am so unsure of the time of the murder (Karen going 'missing'), Karen being taken from the house, the drive(s?) up the Calder Hwy ....

There's always a little detail that undoes the plot. LOL Thanks, SouthAussie.

Plus his phone was off for two hours, so i assume this means it can't ping, is this the case? If it is, he could have turned it off for one of the trips.

"Mr Ristevski says staff at the Bella Bleu boutique, which the couple ran at Watergardens shopping centre in Taylors Lakes, rang him later that morning to say Karen had failed to show up for work, leading him to call her frequently on her mobile phone without getting any reply."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

The employee rang "later that morning". Implying before noon. Hence, Karen was expected to come in to the shop before 12:00 and before "later that morning". Karen Left the house according to Borce around 10? There is a 1.5 hour gap I believe that Karen would have been expected at work (from 10:30 to 12:00). It takes approx 20 minutes to get from Avondale Heights to Taylors Lakes (shop).

Would the staff member call on the dot if she wasn't at the shop or wait a while?

While keeping in mind that this is a sensitive issue and an unthinkable reality for those involved... My curious crime solving side is getting more agitated as the days roll on that we are still in the dark as to who is responsible. I am itching to know.

Does anyone know what radius proximity one must be in to ping of a specific signal tower? I imagine it depends on the area and where towers are located of course, perhaps is anyone aware of a phone tower map, where one could see the locations of all towers in an area?

Do people realise that the detectives would literally have had to talk to Vasko's psychic to confirm his story? LOL! That just beggars belief.

[h=1]Times mobile phone pings have helped police crack murder case[/h]But late last year, it was revealed pings from phones belonging to both her and her husband Borce placed them both on the Calder Freeway, near Gisborne, the day she went missing.

Private investigator Scott Ross told the Diligentia Group said while mobile phone pings have helped solve crimes, it can’t be taken as hard evidence, like DNA.
Unbeknown to many, however, is that even if a phone is turned off, it runs a hidden operating system that is always turned on.
The system constantly sends pings to phone towers and is always searching for the closest or strongest signal.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...e/news-story/6191c8f68f4440c2be1886ac71222705

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/260b168c1f12bfa5569a2db5ded7b713

Plus his phone was off for two hours, so i assume this means it can't ping, is this the case? If it is, he could have turned it off for one of the trips.

I think they ping even with the phone off. though it depends what 'off' means. I think switched off, though battery powered up, still pings. but 'off' in terms of the battery dead could mean it doesn't ping at all. but there might be an internal battery which still might ping in some deep-state, Big Brother, your every move is being documented by the elites, hollywood conspiracy sense of pinging. If that's true it makes you look at your technology differently, it's definitely not inert like a rock or as simple as on or off.

I don't know about this stuff. sorry.

Would the staff member call on the dot if she wasn't at the shop or wait a while?

RSBM

Thanks for finding the link too, tapped in. :)

I imagine the staff would call pretty soon if they were waiting for the till float to arrive. Or later if they were waiting for lunchbreak relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3