Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if i'm wrong but George Michael's funeral hasn't been held yet, right? Perhaps toxicology is taking a long time. Could it also be the case with Karen? How long does toxicology take? Was it Michael Jackson's that took 6 weeks or 3 months? I can't remember. Might that be a time frame we're looking at before arrests?

That's right. They are still waiting for George Michael's toxicology report ... two months down the line.
Kanye West's mum's toxicology report took 8 months (and was inconclusive).

They say that delays are due to backlog, not procedure. They work on multiple cases at a time, but there are a lot of cases. Hoping that this issue is not as prevalent in Australia.

Why Toxicology Reports Take So Long
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/recycled/2009/07/what_makes_toxicology_so_slow.html

That's right!!! I've said from the very beginning that AR may very well be a victim of molestation/incest, but whatever happened, happened BEFORE he went to live with his father and Karen. I do not believe for one second Karen would take advantage of someone, anyone, let alone a child abuse victim. Seriously, I believe she showered him with love, in a motherly way and he took it another way hence the allegations/accusations. All very sad. Karen is not here to defend herself :(

Fortunately, police are protecting Karen from these unsubstantiated claims against her.

Her stepson, Anthony Rickard, has made allegations about family tensions and conflict and has been spoken to by police.

Victoria Police Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton told Macquarie Radio on Thursday he was concerned by reports Mr Rickard had tried to sell his story to the media.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-...arch-focuses-on-melbournes-north-west/7783814

Wonder who's making all these overseas trips now for the business? Wonder too if police have spoken to the OS contacts, could explain a thing or too?🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Nothing deleted that I'm aware of. not on my part.

Still of the opinion that there's facts getting clouded & overlooked by some posters.

Too many "Lovely & Wonderful" references Vs analysis of things stated first hand and what is know fact.

Now not suggesting for a moment that KR was not a "Lovely" person.

But it's repeatedly stated as Here Say. "Friends and family" said.....

No defending AR either, but, posting quotes like,

"I'd rather have an enemy that admits they hate me, than a friend that silently puts me down".

No here say in referencing that posting, it's up on his wall, and therefore worthy of consideration .

And personally, I don't think that is in reference to his Step Mother.
Hold up!! Too many lovely and wonderful references--heresay? Sorry, but Karen's 1st Cousin has posted on these threads. He has described her as a kind, loving, caring person. That IS NOT heresay. Steve Richardson knew her personally afterall. He is backed up by other family members and friends who've spoken highly of Karens character/personality via MSN. Naturally, we would love and welcome others who speak highly of Karen to join us here on Websleuths so it doesn't appear as heresay but it's just not possible. We have one person and that should be enough, in my opinion.

The quote you state from AR--a meme! Do you have any idea how many meme's have been posted on his wall since the day KR went missing? There's been more than enough, that's for sure! :thinking: I'll never forget the meme he posted not long after Karen went missing.... "Everyone knows I'm crazy. I could kill you and plead insanity" --- mind boggling to say the least. All MOO.

Fortunately, police are protecting Karen from these unsubstantiated claims against her.

Her stepson, Anthony Rickard, has made allegations about family tensions and conflict and has been spoken to by police.

Victoria Police Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton told Macquarie Radio on Thursday he was concerned by reports Mr Rickard had tried to sell his story to the media.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-...arch-focuses-on-melbournes-north-west/7783814

Thanks for posting that link, SouthAussie. :D

I just find it repugnant that people would assume KR was having an affair with AR who is a self confessed Ice addict. I doubt very much that KR would stoop to that level from what her friends and family have said about her. JMO

Agree. KR & BR have been Married for 25 years. That means they may have been together for 26. That means that AR was 6 when she met him. perhaps even younger. I'm not buying it. She would have had to been very messed up to have a sexual relationship with him, and nothing points to her having a shady past. Other than AR, there have been no reports that anything about her was anything other than a strong independent friendly fun mother/wife/friend.

I personally think this case is far simpler than we think.
I think BR is responsible and that it wasn't premeditated. I don't believe it was money related. I think VR knows everything but wasn't involved in first 24 hours.
I also don't think SR knows the truth, and definitely not AR. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. KR & BR have been Married for 25 years. That means they may have been together for 26. That means that AR was 6 when she met him. perhaps even younger. I'm not buying it. She would have had to been very messed up to have a sexual relationship with him, and nothing points to her having a shady past. Other than AR, there have been no reports that anything about her was anything other than a strong independent friendly fun mother/wife/friend.

I personally think this case is far simpler than we think.
I think BR is responsible and that it wasn't premeditated. I don't believe it was money related. I think VR knows everything but wasn't involved in first 24 hours.
I also don't think SR knows the truth, and definitely not AR. JMO

I seem to recall AR saying he didn't know who his dad was till he was about 14 .... this was on his Facebook page, when he seemed to be working on his autobiography ..... but I guess he lost interest after a few paragraphs and hasn't written more.

I seem to recall AR saying he didn't know who his dad was till he was about 14 .... this was on his Facebook page, when he seemed to be working on his autobiography ..... but I guess he lost interest after a few paragraphs and hasn't written more.

Wow that explains a lot.

Has AR spoken of his mother recently?

this is just a theorized scenario for consideration.

KR, very tired within her marriage, had met a new romantic interest ... it's HER big secret, and unknown to others, she had seized opportunities to rendezvous.
perhaps for these outings she had discreetly given herself a bit of a boost by vamping her wardrobe with some new items ... perhaps some shoes? & a second phone? a romanceHOTline... whilst at home, she left these stashed well within her own car so as not to be found.
what say the rendezvousing had gotten to the point of steamy enough to have lost track of time, causing her to arrive home later than anticipated on one or more occasion? to allay suspicion, having exhausted excuses, she claims to have run out of fuel, alluding to there being some problem with her fuel gauge.

on the day of her disappearance KR had allegedly argued with BR about money ( or what?) before leaving on foot ... knowing that BR would to continue the argument by phone, could she have stashed her primary phone within her vehicle so as not to be disturbed, and been collected within walking distance of her home by her new interest?
on the surmise KR's car has been forensically tested but perhaps not yet thoroughly taken to pieces by investigators, might they discover her primary phone well stashed somewhere within, on silent, flattened by a barrage of missed calls from BR whose decision to test the gauge (which didn't appear to be faulty) might then account for their twin pings as he drove the vehicle in her final absence.

did BR actually switch off his phone? or did it become flattened in his attempts to contact KR? if an iPhone, i'm pretty sure this could be fathomed from apple's phone diagnostics.

not working for BR's defence, btw, merely tossing some hypotheticals into the ring as considerations to a couple of sticky points.
my 5cents worth for other sleuths to mull

[emoji887]

Doesnt seem to be a con census on Karen's phone.

Has it been found?

Discarded?

Police in possession?

I find it difficult that we havent seen the last reported person to see Karen (other than family member) come out and say i seen her after work on the 28th for example.

Asking for the CCTV could also be to determine if there was any that could incriminate him. IMO that's far more likely.
IMO asking about the CCTV would be a shrewd move by someone who knows there wouldn't be any footage of KR. It gives the outward appearance of looking for her with no risk of anything incriminating showing up and can be reported back to the police as evidence of being worried about her

JMO

Sorry SA. Hadn't read this far when I made my post about the CCTV. Agree with you completely.

I'd say that Borce was interested in the neighbours' CCTV, not because he wanted to seem a concerned spouse who was seeing if anyone knew which way Karen went, but more to see if any CCTV had recorded the movements of Karen's car at whatever hour(s) it left and returned to the house, and with whatever occupants were in the vehicle at the time.

Good thing the neighbours were smart and gave their CCTV recordings to the police and not to Borce, otherwise I think the CCTV vision that shows the car would have had a bit of a 'woops' erasure accident.

As for AR, my initial opinion was that he had nothing to do with Karen's disappearance as he is too much of a blabbermouth big-noting himself on his FB page, that he would not be able to contain his composure...Now I'm not so sure...He is so full of anger and hatred towards BR.

Spending 15 months in prison gave him lots of time to ruminate, to plot and plan and fantasise about his revenge and to increase his anger towards his family...My opinion is that he is so angry and resentful towards BR that his aim is to destroy BR and his family...What a handful he must have been to live with...MOO

this is just a theorized scenario for consideration.

KR, very tired within her marriage, had met a new romantic interest ... it's HER big secret, and unknown to others, she had seized opportunities to rendezvous.
perhaps for these outings she had discreetly given herself a bit of a boost by vamping her wardrobe with some new items ... perhaps some shoes? & a second phone? a romanceHOTline... whilst at home, she left these stashed well within her own car so as not to be found.
what say the rendezvousing had gotten to the point of steamy enough to have lost track of time, causing her to arrive home later than anticipated on one or more occasion? to allay suspicion, having exhausted excuses, she claims to have run out of fuel, alluding to there being some problem with her fuel gauge.

on the day of her disappearance KR had allegedly argued with BR about money ( or what?) before leaving on foot ... knowing that BR would to continue the argument by phone, could she have stashed her primary phone within her vehicle so as not to be disturbed, and been collected within walking distance of her home by her new interest?
on the surmise KR's car has been forensically tested but perhaps not yet thoroughly taken to pieces by investigators, might they discover her primary phone well stashed somewhere within, on silent, flattened by a barrage of missed calls from BR whose decision to test the gauge (which didn't appear to be faulty) might then account for their twin pings as he drove the vehicle in her final absence.

did BR actually switch off his phone? or did it become flattened in his attempts to contact KR? if an iPhone, i'm pretty sure this could be fathomed from apple's phone diagnostics.

not working for BR's defence, btw, merely tossing some hypotheticals into the ring as considerations to a couple of sticky points.
my 5cents worth for other sleuths to mull

[emoji887]

Or what if? BR has been having an extra marital affair and his wife was getting in the way? Maybe that is why the GPS tracking device was removed from his car? An innocent person wouldn't care about it. It would be a bit of an LOL for them if innocent, because oh the cops are going to see the boring mundane life i live if they are tracking me, but i know i have nothing to hide.
I watched 48 hrs. the other night and a guy was having an affair and his g/friend gave him an ultimatum of a few days to decide. He snuck into the bedroom where his wife was sleeping and blew her away with a shotgun, and even tried to claim life insurance of $100,000 before he killed her. Now he's rotting in jail.
So who knows really what was going on in the R's life except the financial woes they were having?

Wasn't it said that AR's mother kicked him out.
He then went to live with his Borce and Karen.
I wonder why his mum kicked him out???
That was 15 years ago, right?
I wonder how long he remained at his fathers home?

He only moved out 4-5 years ago at the age of 27

Having again brought up the "issue" with his father in 2006, where Anthony claimed Borce said they'd work it out as a family .....

He was subsequently kicked out of the house on three to five occasions ..... obviously allowed to come back each time ....until he finally moved out for good.

So he was not a kid ..... this is a grown adult man .....that was still living under their roof ...... Puts some weight to Chris Ristevskis ACA interview about them indulging him.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/75ebaacfe5d224946b5ab8c637bf5a6a

As for AR, my initial opinion was that he had nothing to do with Karen's disappearance as he is too much of a blabbermouth big-noting himself on his FB page, that he would not be able to contain his composure...Now I'm not so sure...He is so full of anger and hatred towards BR.

Spending 15 months in prison gave him lots of time to ruminate, to plot and plan and fantasise about his revenge and to increase his anger towards his family...My opinion is that he is so angry and resentful towards BR that his aim is to destroy BR and his family...What a handful he must have been to live with...MOO

Parents will do alot for their kids ...... and Borce and Anthony weren't as estranged as people think IMO.

I think it could be entirely possible that a man would help coverup something for their child......

Maybe if there are secrets within family and Im not meaning the one claimed... including even extended family........ there may be some leverage there.....for others to be involved in a coverup..... for their own sakes.

He only moved out 4-5 years ago at the age of 27

Having again brought up the "issue" with his father in 2006, where Anthony claimed Borce said they'd work it out as a family .....

He was subsequently kicked out of the house on three to five occasions ..... obviously allowed to come back each time ....until he finally moved out for good.

So he was not a kid ..... this is a grown adult man .....that was still living under their roof ...... Puts some weight to Chris Ristevskis ACA interview about them indulging him.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/75ebaacfe5d224946b5ab8c637bf5a6a

Has the guy ever worked in his life, AR that is?

And I've known plenty who haven't. It is still illegal in Australia and shouldn't be 'normalised'.

I've known plenty of lovely and wonderful people who smoked an occasional joint, especially in Melbourne and of Karen's generation. Subject dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas