Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to say, as frustrating as it is to us and others, when the police tell the media to clam up about a case, the media sure do respond in a positive manner to the request. Good on them.

I know they won't step on the police toes as they may get cut out of the information loop .... but it shows a certain respect for the justice system too, and is a great assistance to police, I am sure.

No, he couldn't have had Karen's phone if the reported account that he gave that he kept 'frequently' ringing her phone is true. Was it ringing on the seat beside him?

BBM

Could have been KG1. Or in the boot of the car. Criminals have done similar before. And their phones have pinged at the same location, once the location has been triangulated or determined (as Borce and Karen's phones seem to have done ... although we don't know exactly when they pinged at these places) which has given them away.

If they put the phone on 'silent' it will still ring - without annoying or being heard by anyone else. And if they divert it straight to voicemail, the phone will take the call and divert it to voicemail without bothering anyone else.

From his own posts, he went to his fathers leaving an abusive life at the age of 14.

I wonder what the abuse was. Did his mother just want him to go to school? Teens can truly be challenging for their parents.
I seem to remember a chopping and changing of schools around that time, from reports we had seen, or perhaps it was info as told by CR.

I've known plenty of lovely and wonderful people who smoked an occasional joint, especially in Melbourne and of Karen's generation. Subject dropped.

I've smoked the odd joint. No judgement here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My theory is that on June 28 Karen and Borce got into a fight about something, he got angry, lashed out and hit her. She fell and hit her head on something, and was knocked unconscious. He could tell she was still alive so just put her into the bed hoping she'd be ok but in fact she died overnight from a bleed on the brain. When he woke up in the morning and discovered she was dead he panicked and started concocting a story about her leaving etc. Meanwhile he hides her body somewhere, although I'm not convinced it was necessarily where she was found at the start.

He knows that if anyone works it out he will have to serve time regardless of whether it was a manslaughter or murder, hence he consults a lawyer at the beginning and stops cooperating with police, lest he give away something he shouldn't. The lawyer is advising whether the prosecution will have a strong enough case to convict him and at present he is waiting it out to see where all the chips fall. If necessary he will plead guilty to manslaughter etc, but he won't do that if his lawyer thinks he can get away with it at trial.

I don't think AR is involved but I suspect VR has had something to do with hiding the body and personal effects. MOO

I just have to say, as frustrating as it is to us and others, when the police tell the media to clam up about a case, the media sure do respond in a positive manner to the request. Good on them.

I know they won't step on the police toes as they may get cut out of the information loop .... but it shows a certain respect for the justice system too, and is a great assistance to police, I am sure.

So annoyingly helpful! Lol!

I wonder what the abuse was. Did his mother just want him to go to school? Teens can truly be challenging for their parents.
I seem to remember a chopping and changing of schools around that time, from reports we had seen, or perhaps it was info as told by CR.

From memory his words were 'violent'.

"I have been dealing with Mercedes for more than 35 years and I have never heard of this," Nick Theodossi, of Nick Theodossi Prestige Cars, said.

Another mechanic said the 2004 Mercedes has two sensors in the fuel tank and both would have to be faulty to give an empty or half-full reading.

"If it was the gauge itself then all gauges would be faulty as they run off the same circuit board," he said.
If it was broken then it is broken.

http://www.watoday.com.au/victoria/...stevski-fuel-gauge-claim-20170222-guizzg.html

BBM

Could have been KG1. Or in the boot of the car. Criminals have done similar before. And their phones have pinged at the same location, once the location has been triangulated or determined (as Borce and Karen's phones seem to have done ... although we don't know exactly when they pinged at these places) which has given them away.

If they put the phone on 'silent' it will still ring - without annoying or being heard by anyone else. And if they divert it straight to voicemail, the phone will take the call and divert it to voicemail without bothering anyone else.

Wouldnt it be amazing if the police found Karen's phone in one of the pockets of
her jacket. So many pockets and if the phone was on silent the killer might have overlooked a flat phone. I'd be inclined to pop my phone in a pocket rather than a large handbag.
IMG_1449.jpg

If Karen's phone was on silent & in a pocket, then the murderer would be freaking wondering where her phone is. Could that have been the activity around Karen's resting place? The killer/s looking for the phone?

Possibly a far fetched theory or it was simply discarded along with her bag somewhere.

Lots of us say she wasn't wearing shoes. None were ever in the description of missing items (they always include the shoes, if known. Even if it is just a colour of shoe. Shoes falls off and can be found). None were on the police mannequin. There were no shoes.

A bloke may not notice these things. But a girl does. Even Sarah did not admit to a pair of shoes that were missing, it seems. And girls (and work staff) know the range of comfy shoes that mum (or work boss) wears to work ... or wears out for a walk. And most daughters - especially those living at home - would know all the shoes mum has in her wardrobe, because we like to wear them if they fit and suit our outfit, and we are often there when mum buys them.

Believe me, most girls know shoes.

Really? I have a lot of shoes. I wouldn't even notice if some were missing.

From his own posts, he went to his fathers leaving an abusive life at the age of 14.
That's right!!! I've said from the very beginning that AR may very well be a victim of molestation/incest, but whatever happened, happened BEFORE he went to live with his father and Karen. I do not believe for one second Karen would take advantage of someone, anyone, let alone a child abuse victim. Seriously, I believe she showered him with love, in a motherly way and he took it another way hence the allegations/accusations. All very sad. Karen is not here to defend herself :(

Just curious what this is in response to? Has something been deleted?

Nothing deleted that I'm aware of. not on my part.

Still of the opinion that there's facts getting clouded & overlooked by some posters.

Too many "Lovely & Wonderful" references Vs analysis of things stated first hand and what is know fact.

Now not suggesting for a moment that KR was not a "Lovely" person.

But it's repeatedly stated as Here Say. "Friends and family" said.....

No defending AR either, but, posting quotes like,

"I'd rather have an enemy that admits they hate me, than a friend that silently puts me down".

No here say in referencing that posting, it's up on his wall, and therefore worthy of consideration .

And personally, I don't think that is in reference to his Step Mother.

Really? I have a lot of shoes. I wouldn't even notice if some were missing.

Lol,

I discussed & confirmed that with MrsG last night.

No idea how many pairs she has, and would not be personally aware if they were all present or not.

Correct me if i'm wrong but George Michael's funeral hasn't been held yet, right? Perhaps toxicology is taking a long time. Could it also be the case with Karen? How long does toxicology take? Was it Michael Jackson's that took 6 weeks or 3 months? I can't remember. Might that be a time frame we're looking at before arrests?

How long does toxicology take??

Some techniques would use Chromatography or Spectrometry these days, which can be pretty instant for some techniques.

Not sure about other methods, but have personally seen 2 different methods in practice over 25 years back.

Stood & watched demonstrations of both a Gas Spectrometer and a Mass Spectrometer from only a few feet away.

It was mind blowing back then to see the chemical analysis of something broken down & reported in a matter of minutes.

25+ years on evolution in those technologies' these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx