Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember whether it was said that his mother kicked him out or not.

It was more than 15 years ago. It was stated here by an acquaintance that the rumours of invest were circulating 15 years ago, but AR claims it happened when he was 15 years old. I think he is 34 years old now.

I am not sure either. I just thought I had read it somewhere in the threads.

Anthony Rickard, who uses his mother’s surname, says he moved in with the Ristevskis when he was 14.
They provided the troubled teenager with food, clothing and a room of his own.
Despite the affection he was given, the youth became a serious drug user who, at 32, admits he still uses “ice”.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...k/news-story/18e67718c36c1ba72e1d527b6c0d146d

It does seem he was rather troubled from a young age as JLZ suggested up thread.
imo

So BR was proactive and asked neighbors for cctv footages to determine which way she went.
I had a look at google maps street view and there seems to be no house build at number 21 oakley dr, next to R house, she could have gone that way, remember there is park and river right behind.
Unless map is outdated and house was there at the time.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

The property at 21 Oakley Drive was a building site, in the very early stages of construction when Karen went missing. I don't think foundations had been laid, so the block was pretty much vacant. To walk along the path by the river, Karen's easiest route would've been either out her front door and down a path leading of Oakley Drive to the water thats very closeby, or perhaps she could've left by the rear of their property. I thonk Borce's version of events has her leaving by the front door & later asking neighbours to check their CCTV to see which way she went.

It would be pretty awkward as a new step mum to a young fella going through the wet dream stage. I hope he zips it from now on. It seems inappropriate

Do we know who last saw Karen, apart from Borce?.. or Sarah , for that matter? when was she actually last seen alive by people without a dog in this fight.. did she go to work the day before ? say she did, and then left work to go home, .. that would be the last time someone outside the family saw her.

No reason whatsoever to be obligated to Borce's timeline.. .. he calls the shots in the absence of evidence, but absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence... .. highly probable that she was dead well before midnight , which puts the walk for the clear head, the argument, the $850 ( a highly particular number) the upstairs, downstairs stuff all a product of Borce's alibi.

(added later ) .. I am more interested in what Karen was wearing when last seen by people outside of the family .

It would be pretty awkward as a new step mum to a young fella going through the wet dream stage. I hope he zips it from now on. It seems inappropriate

I agree & he needs to go and get some help. People need to stop giving him a platform because most aren't buying what he's trying to sell.

Do we know who last saw Karen, apart from Borce?.. or Sarah , for that matter? when was she actually last seen alive by people without a dog in this fight.. did she go to work the day before ? say she did, and then left work to go home, .. that would be the last time someone outside the family saw her.

No reason whatsoever to be obligated to Borce's timeline.. .. he calls the shots in the absence of evidence, but absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence... .. highly probable that she was dead well before midnight , which puts the walk for the clear head, the argument, the $850 ( a highly particular number) the upstairs, downstairs stuff all a product of Borce's alibi.

Agree with your questions Trooper, and hopefully the police know more than they're telling the public.

All right then, Karen didn't smoke, didn't drink, and didn't eat meat at lunchtime because there might possibly be some vegetarians reading who'd be profoundly disgusted by the thought, so she was no doubt very tired after her bad(?) day at work and that's why she didn't want to drive home.

Nobody knows Karen Ristevski on here that i'm aware of? Only people close to her know and they have stated what a lovely & wonderful person she was. It doesn't matter anymore what she liked or not now, she died and doesn't live on this earth anymore. I just hope her killer left enough evidence.

[h=1]Karen Ristevski's friends remember her 'beautiful soul'[/h]

• Karen Ristevski's body was discovered concealed in bushland on Monday
  • While police search for who killed her, friends have recalled her 'beautiful soul'
  • Sharryn Hili recalled her offering a free gown to a childhood friend with cancer
  • Ms Ristevski hadn't seen the friend in 25 years, but made the offer as soon as she found out the woman was suffering
http://www.capitalbay.news/australi...ki-s-friends-remember-her-beautiful-soul.html

Nobody knows Karen Ristevski on here that i'm aware of? Only people close to her know and they have stated what a lovely & wonderful person she was. It doesn't matter anymore what she liked or not now, she died and doesn't live on this earth anymore. I just hope her killer left enough evidence.

Steve Richardson of New Zealand knows her, is related to her, has talked briefly to the MSM about this case & has made some great posts here. Well worth searching for and reading if you've not seen them. His username is Steve Richardson.

edited to add : he posted here several months ago & again very recently, if interested on his posts, be sure to check all the KR threads. He speaks highly of Karen.

AR has attacked Borce for turning a blind eye to his drug abuse whilst he lived there & only mentions canbabis. Saying a youth became a serious drug user doesn't imply the serious abuse (ie ice) happened as a youth IMO. I cannot provide evidence, but I feel the ice problem started after the alleged incest at age 15.

I was not suggesting the ice addiction commenced at any particular time.

Pot, meth or pop corn addiction. Only the person with the problem can help themselves. It is said, addicts are master manipulators.
Maybe, there is an underlying mental illness from what I am reading on the thread his train of thought is rather bizzare. :dunno: Difficult to get a mentally ill person or addict help if they do not want to help themselves.
They have to be a risk to themselves or others. I wonder if the family ever felt that was the case?
imo

I'd say that Borce was interested in the neighbours' CCTV, not because he wanted to seem a concerned spouse who was seeing if anyone knew which way Karen went, but more to see if any CCTV had recorded the movements of Karen's car at whatever hour(s) it left and returned to the house, and with whatever occupants were in the vehicle at the time.

Good thing the neighbours were smart and gave their CCTV recordings to the police and not to Borce, otherwise I think the CCTV vision that shows the car would have had a bit of a 'woops' erasure accident.

Steve Richardson of New Zealand knows her, is related to her, has talked briefly to the MSM about this case & has made some great posts here. Well worth searching for and reading if you've not seen them. His username is Steve Richardson.

Thanks, i have read what he has to say in msn too.

I was talking with a friend last night and he said he doesn't remember AR using drugs at young age but when he was in his 20s and living in Flemington commission flats he said he seemed pretty ****ed up. Trying to big note himself saying he was part of bikies gang.

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

I was not suggesting the ice addiction commenced at any particular time.

Pot, meth or pop corn addiction. Only the person with the problem can help themselves. It is said, addicts are master manipulators.
Maybe, there is an underlying mental illness from what I am reading on the thread his train of thought is rather bizzare. :dunno: Difficult to get a mentally ill person or addict help if they do not want to help themselves.
They have to be a risk to themselves or others. I wonder if the family ever felt that was the case?
imo

The drug Ice produces all kinds of problems for users and mental health can definitely be affected
Mental health issues

People who use ice can suffer from paranoia, hallucinations, memory loss and difficulty sleeping.

Frequent high doses can cause ‘ice psychosis’ with paranoid delusions, hallucinations, and strange, aggressive or violent behaviours. This can last a few days.

Coming down takes days, and can make people anxious, depressed and paranoid.

Regular users can find everyday activities less enjoyable, have rapid mood swings and become depressed and easily stressed. They are also susceptible to social, work and financial problems. Find out how drug use can impact your life.
https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/ice-and-mental-health

I've known plenty of lovely and wonderful people who smoked an occasional joint, especially in Melbourne and of Karen's generation. Subject dropped.

Wasn't it said that AR's mother kicked him out.
He then went to live with his Borce and Karen.
I wonder why his mum kicked him out???
That was 15 years ago, right?
I wonder how long he remained at his fathers home?

From his own posts, he went to his fathers leaving an abusive life at the age of 14.

lucky for a committed websleuther , KG, there will absolutely be one.. she didn't die under a doctors care, or in hospital, or of any pre existing illness or disease, her body was found in circumstances peculiar to the normal deaths of women, and she was only 47 and in striking health............

even now , she is under the Coroners authority, he/she calls the shots, right the way thru till the verdict is given, even though the actual remains are released for burial ( perhaps, not guaranteed ) Karen will be the Coroner's responsibility.

It is not automatic Trooper. In the Jayden Leskie case, his mother had to fight very hard and very long to have an inquest into his death. Yet his death was very unnatural and to my recollection, due to the amount of time in the water (around 6 months, no cause of death was ascertainable.

And so can we deduce from that msn article that BR & KR' mobile phones both pinged at the same location on the day she walked out supposedly and didn't come home, that BR was in possession of Karen's phone? So where was Karen then? Why didn't she have her phone with her, why was it with Borce? And Borce also had his phone turned off for 2 hours on the same day.

No, he couldn't have had Karen's phone if the reported account that he gave that he kept 'frequently' ringing her phone is true. Was it ringing on the seat beside him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx