Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with both of you.

I have known people who have used drugs and many who have not.

I am the mother of an adult son with schizophrenia. Also a retired nurse.
Drugs are poison to those who have a predisposition to schizophrenia or any mental health issue for that matter.
imo.

Our family has a strong history of mental health, combine that with any type of drug intake is a recipe for disaster. I'm hearing you soso. Hope your son is doing well.

Pardon if im just naive but is it possible to have a burner phone in Australia? Even with a prepaid phone you have to give them your license number etc.
When I have travelled, its also the same with buying internet data, have to give date of birth, license etc.
Can someone say if "burner phones" are used in Australia?

You can buy a prepaid simcard (i think for around $2) at various shops but to be able to use it in any capacity you need to activate it either online or by calling up. You would then need to provide your name, address, date of birth, license number etc.

Hypothetically you could provide whatever information you wanted - real or not - but would need to provide a working email address as they send confirmation number/code there. Then to put any money into your account if you were trying to purposefully leave no trace you could pay with cash at whatever your phone providers shop is or supermarket etc instead of paying online with card.

Not foolproof but close enough to a burner number as you can get!

You can buy a prepaid simcard (i think for around $2) at various shops but to be able to use it in any capacity you need to activate it either online or by calling up. You would then need to provide your name, address, date of birth, license number etc.

Hypothetically you could provide whatever information you wanted - real or not - but would need to provide a working email address as they send confirmation number/code there. Then to put any money into your account if you were trying to purposefully leave no trace you could pay with cash at whatever your phone providers shop is or supermarket etc instead of paying online with card.

Not foolproof but close enough to a burner number as you can get!

Thanks, that explains it.

He was not forced to leave school early, Puggle.

I have been looking, unsuccessfully, for the complete ACA interview with Chris Ristevski, because I think it was him (though it may have been someone else) who said that Ant was in one high school, then he switched to another 'classier' high school (perhaps when he went to live with Karen and Borce). Chris also says that Ant is a toxic person who only wants money, he doesnt care about anything else, all he is interested in is money.

But Chris Ristevski, the nephew of Mrs Ristevski, said that his estranged cousin was a 'toxic' human who would do anything to get a paycheck.

'That's the type of person he is,' Chris Ristevski told A Current Affair.
'He's used everyone around him, he's used Karen and Borce. Karen and Borce (Karen's husband) have both given him cars, which he's totally destroyed. Money, accommodation and he's just abused it.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-meth-user-no-concern-family-s-heartache.html

Here's the ACA interview your looking for SA :shame:

https://www.9now.com.au/a-current-a...08jhuelm/1724fd01-8972-4693-918f-f226b72f115d

Someone has been busy of FB again.

Why is AR smoking a cigarette via a pair of pliers or a shifter spanner? Looks weird.

hhmmmm do we want to know LOL

Maybe there is drugs in it? not sure why anyone would do that, very odd.

He was not forced to leave school early, Puggle.

I have been looking, unsuccessfully, for the complete ACA interview with Chris Ristevski, because I think it was him (though it may have been someone else) who said that Ant was in one high school, then he switched to another 'classier' high school (perhaps when he went to live with Karen and Borce). Chris also says that Ant is a toxic person who only wants money, he doesnt care about anything else, all he is interested in is money.

But Chris Ristevski, the nephew of Mrs Ristevski, said that his estranged cousin was a 'toxic' human who would do anything to get a paycheck.

'That's the type of person he is,' Chris Ristevski told A Current Affair.
'He's used everyone around him, he's used Karen and Borce. Karen and Borce (Karen's husband) have both given him cars, which he's totally destroyed. Money, accommodation and he's just abused it.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-meth-user-no-concern-family-s-heartache.html

You seem pretty sure I'm incorrect.... which is fine ....

But I was referring to a him being made to quit school before going to live with Borce and Karen, that he claimed (posted) about.

I have been thinking more about AR and those toxic FB posts on 29/6/16 from 4.30am.

It was actually his girlfriend who suggested that he should bring up the "stuff that happened with Karen" and direct his anger towards Karen and Borce instead of her.

A lot of rage AR was carrying at the time of Karen's disappearance was because his girlfriend had just left him....he has 2 children from that relationship, so he also had that to cope with....all this happening at the same time (just all become too much, causing him to reach for more and more "ice".....I am not trying to make excuses for him or his behaviour, but it didn't help matters.

I've been going through some old posts from the previous threads here to jog my memory on things that I may have forgotten....in doing so, I also realised that he didn't even meet his father Borce until he was a teenager....after an abusive childhood with his mother that was mentioned on Thread 4....I also kept some notes from his FB page before all those posts were deleted...MOO

Just having a look at the photo of the fork in the tree where KRs body was found. It appears very clean and looks as if a few inches of soil has been removed. Obviously for forensics, I wonder if this will enable them to determine how long the body has been there??

I would say so ..... they would be looking at what (sorry) little critters particular to the area have been up too .... what stages of infestation ...

I would think the same forensic entomology examination could tell if a corspe has been left for a period of time at say X ....... and then moved to Y.

Might go over this again.

How many will be charged and with what?

Would Borce and Vaskos close proximity to the body by witness change this?

One with second degree murder and two with accessories after the fact...

We don't have second degree murder here in Australia. It is murder or manslaughter.

We don't have second degree murder here in Australia. It is murder or manslaughter.

Charged with Murder......then ....will plead for manslaughter.

Lol.....I watch too much American TV.

Would Borce and Vaskos close proximity to the body by witness change this?

Nope ... not IMO.

Edit: On second thoughts. .... it could change if someone does a deal to squeal.

You seem pretty sure I'm incorrect.... which is fine ....

But I was referring to a him being made to quit school before going to live with Borce and Karen, that he claimed (posted) about.

Sorry Puggle. Don't mean to say you are incorrect. I am trying to point out that most everything that the ice-boy says is disputed by someone else who knows him. A relative, an old associate, an old friend .....

I cant let go of the financial aspect of this case.

Considering Borce sees its similar.

We have done our research and the businesses seem suss.

How has Vasko moved his businesses in a different way than Borce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas