Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome SouthAussie,
A lot of marriages with financial and other stresses end in divorce... I am puzzled as to what would make a seemingly mild mannered man turn to murder?
It seems that there is a lot more lurking beneath the surface.

Not necessarily, in my opinion. There is an old principle that more often than not holds true. K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple, Sam.

I'd be really interested to know what the adjoining neighbours heard that morning, or previous night - if anything. Because it seems the police suspicions about Borce happened pretty quickly.

Did they hear yelling and commotion, then abrupt silence? Did they hear yelling, and then the front door slam?

I'd be really interested to know what the adjoining neighbours heard that morning, or previous night - if anything. Because it seems the police suspicions about Borce happened pretty quickly.

Did they hear yelling and commotion, then abrupt silence? Did they hear yelling, and then the front door slam?
Ive wondered if neighbours heard yelling and that's why BR said they had argued. I think the fact that there were no witnesses seeing her walking would have set alarm bells ringing. I used to live in maribyrnong and never saw no one else walking along the river. I never walked in the area near KRs house though, so maybe i was near a more popular section.

Ive wondered though if police have evidence of kr being alive at 10am. I always thought it was odd that there were no appeals for information about the night or days before. Seems like everyone agrees the last sighting was 10am - however since that was BR it doesnt seem very reliable.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I've thought that in the morning if the garage doors were open and the internal door open then sounds could have drifted.
I also wonder if any fighting was a regular occurrence.

I still can't forget SR reaction when BR was asked did you kill your wife.
I think BR has a short fuse.

Attachments

• IMG_1476.JPG
    IMG_1476.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 33
I've thought that in the morning if the garage doors were open and the internal door open then sounds could have drifted.
I also wonder if any fighting was a regular occurrence.

I still can't forget SR reaction when BR was asked did you kill your wife.
I think BR has a short fuse.

I wonder who the last person that Karen spoke to other than Borce.
Maybe someone on the phone that morning?

Oops meant to link that to decsimp last post.

Yes it seems a bit strange to have a page for her. Surely BR would be responsible for funeral expenses? SR is an adult with no dependents, so it's quite perplexing, unless it was just a knee-jerk reaction by a well meaning friend who felt the need to do something.

Here's a link to information on the Go Fund Me page. The Go Fund Me page was set up by Karen Ristevski's best friend, Sharryn Hili as mentioned by Tiddles23. I think it was set up with good intentions. In the article Sharryn mentions that Sarah doesn't know about the page (at the time of msn publishing).

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/worl...ter-first-sign-something-was-amiss/ar-AAnf3V6

I wonder who the last person was that Karen spoke to other than Borce.
Maybe someone on the phone that morning?

Oops meant to link that to Decsimp last post.

Ah ha so I'm not the only one that can't sleep. I just feel uneasy tonight. :tantrum:

By 10am I imagine Karen & Borce would have answered several calls re the shop or Uber.

Someone touched on the vehicle leases and if there was a fear of Borce loosing his vehicle that would be the end of the line for him.
I think it's feasible that if Karen had her inheritance in the bank that would have eaten BR up and I understand why it would.

Ah ha so I'm not the only one that can't sleep. I just feel uneasy tonight. :tantrum:

By 10am I imagine Karen & Borce would have answered several calls re the shop or Uber.

Someone touched on the vehicle leases and if there was a fear of Borce loosing his vehicle that would be the end of the line for him.
I think it's feasible that if Karen had her inheritance in the bank that would have eaten BR up and I understand why it would.

Hope you manage a good nights sleep TGY. I'm sending Karen's family sincere condolences for tomorrow. May Karen rest in peace.

Great points about the vehicles and inheritance TGY.

Feeling uneasy as well.. Going to try rest now. Good night ☺️

I am free in the morning. I could be the WS representative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just trying to get my head around this.
Toolern Vale where Vasko was sighted on a few occasions at Jacks Wine Bar at Blackhill estate (was burnt down in February 2013).
Previously reported that area was searched and two bags were taken in by police for evidence. We have never been told what evidence was taken in those bags . Did they contain belongings from Karen. Were they soil samples ?
The soil covered shovel from Borces home that matched soil from the Macedon area/ could it be related to this area instead. We were told Karen's body was just placed between two logs.
Which leads me to the next comment. Could Karen have been murdered by arrangement at jacks wine bar or could Karen have first been driven to this location (deceased) first until both brothers decided what to do with Karen?
Could Karen have been left here (deceased)for a number of days before she was finally taken to where she was finally found?
Who owns this bit of land? Is it disused?

The soil matching is a weak evidence, kr was not burried in the first place, she was found between 2 logs covered with....? Branches, rubbish??

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Here's a link to information on the Go Fund Me page. The Go Fund Me page was set up by Karen Ristevski's best friend, Sharryn Hili as mentioned by Tiddles23. I think it was set up with good intentions. In the article Sharryn mentions that Sarah doesn't know about the page (at the time of msn publishing).

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/worl...ter-first-sign-something-was-amiss/ar-AAnf3V6

I remember a case on here where someone set up a crowdfunding page for someone related to a case. When they realised it wasn't such a good idea, they took it down again.

Family and friends of Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski will say their final goodbyes on Monday, two weeks after her remains were found in Victorian bushland.
Ms Ristevski had been missing for almost eight months when her body was discovered between logs at Mount Macedon Regional Park on February 20.
She was last seen leaving her Avondale Heights home after an argument with her husband, Borce Ristevski, on June 29.
She had not contacted friends, family or accessed her phone or bank cards since.
Police are still investigating her death.
Her high-profile disappearance has drawn significant public attention and police say the 47-year-old's family have asked for privacy as they pay their last respects at the funeral on Monday.
The funeral will be held at St Johns Uniting Church in Essendon on Monday morning.
AAP
- See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/nati...stevski-in-melbourn.html#sthash.yXPAY7tZ.dpuf

I find it interesting that the Sky News article state that 'the 47-year-old's family have asked for privacy as they pay their last respects at the funeral on Monday'.
This appears at odds with previously notified information that all who loved and cared for Karen are welcome. I wonder which part of her family have asked for privacy.

Hi I'm a first time poster, but have been reading along for months. Take from this what you will. I am not sure if it is to do with this case.

Did anyone hear the rumor file on 3aw this morning at about 7.10am?
my alarm has just gone on so I was a bit sleepy. Something like police found something during a murder investigation that would explain being caught in headlights late at night.
Did anyone else hear it too? Or did I just imagine it?

Hi I'm a first time poster, but have been reading along for months. Take from this what you will. I am not sure if it is to do with this case.

Did anyone hear the rumor file on 3aw this morning at about 7.10am?
my alarm has just gone on so I was a bit sleepy. Something like police found something during a murder investigation that would explain being caught in headlights late at night.
Did anyone else hear it too? Or did I just imagine it?

Welcome Jobby6 :)

If what you may have heard is related to Karen's case, it would confirm what many of us have thought ... about the nocturnal activities and the fertiliser bottles found at the site.

inkpink said:
Ahhh! I'm not teacher bashing. I respect and admire them. I don't know how they do it.

The subject came up a while back about Women having affairs with teens. I had responded that it does happen and used teachers as an example simply because it does get found out and reported on in the media. I personally know of 3 cases that happened within a 12 month period although one of those cases was a female teacher and a female student.

I think you are beating your head against a wall on this topic Inkpink.
Seems there are a few here that are totally closed minded on this area of investigation.

The links worked for me.

I am not trying to fudge or misrepresent data. I simply googled the search term I stated earlier and copied the first 2 pages of links.

This is an article about a female student and male teacher that includes a statement that is the closest thing I can find to a stat.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...CCEwAw&usg=AFQjCNHXno7SMoxSwwonOw7HBYjFwCgDGA

"Every year, an estimated 25 teachers are suspended or deregistered in Australia for sex offences — many, if not most, because of inappropriate relationships with their students. Yet this, say experts, may be just a shadow of what is really happening in schools"

And on the topic of Female teachers; younger males, teacher bashing is not the agenda;
But in our community of 10,000, we all no of one who fancies the boys; IE 17yr olds.

The general word amongs the teen, & I have two, not involved at all but hear the stories is that Mrs X is hot.
That's right Mrs.

Main thing relating to the case though is that Real investigators with evaluate any allegations correctly without bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper