Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is charring, it does not look 'recent', as there are some tufts of green grass emerging from below one side of the fallen trunks/branches.

Yes. It would have been some time ago, hey? (Late June maybe?) Not much other grass growing from the area, so it wouldn't have been a long, long time ago. Otherwise nature would have been busy reclaiming itself.

Could a shovel have been used to douse a fire? Or keep it under control?

The article has been up two hours now and not edited to remove the word burnt.
My thoughts are this is a strategic leak between media and police on the day of the funeral to really pile on the pressure..

My thoughts are this is a strategic leak between media and police on the day of the funeral to really pile on the pressure..

That wouldn't surprise me at all. Seeing as no autopsy results have been released to anyone but family .. and police, of course.

Thanks so much for keeping an eye on the article.

Aswell, I have seen reported that the funeral is private.. Did her brothers fiance not invite anyone who wished yo attend? Confused..

Agree, that is a big mistake of a journo. I doubt it was a mistake..I think this is tactical by police. Very interesting indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found it hard to sleep last night and I posted this article from the "Adelaide Advertiser" it seems I did something when I went to edit the post and its gone, this is statistics from South Australia, but it would be an indication of how it would be Australia wide.

MORE than half of murders with a known killer in South Australia over the past 10 years are linked to domestic violence, research from the State Coroner’s office shows.

When killers are close to home

Of the 104 homicides in SA with a known relationship between victim and killer from July 1, 2005 to June 30, 2015:

■ 52 victims were in an intimate or domestic relationship with the primary perpetrator

■ Seven victims did not know their killer but were a bystander, good Samaritan or third party to a domestic violence relationship

■ 45 homicides had no link to domestic violence

Source: State Coroner’s office
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...a/news-story/6ec4ea8c82d5e1f1858bda29f5c772f1

Aswell, I have seen reported that the funeral is private.. Did her brothers fiance not invite anyone who wished yo attend? Confused..

Yes she posted an invite from the family for all to attend. Interesting, her birth family inviting anyone who wishes to attend, yet it seems her husbands side are saying its private.

Thinks of Karen's loved ones as they prepare to say goodbye to her .......

I'm lost for words today over the most recent article, guys :( So I'll just say I'm thinking of Karen and her loved ones right now and send them love, light and strength during this difficult time!! :(

Yes she posted an invite from the family for all to attend. Interesting, her birth family inviting anyone who wishes to attend, yet it seems her husbands side are saying its private.

What I wouldn't do to be a fly on the wall in her brothers house. I would love to know his theory outright.

Obviously there is a huge rift.

I had hoped for an arrest before the service as the day will be tainted if the murderer is present.

Out of everyone, I am most curious about SR role in the whole thing. She either is very naive or else caught up in the whole mess. As time goes on, it cannot be anyone other than Borce IMO.

It is a painstaking wait for the arrest.

Thoughts with Karen and her loved ones today. While it is human nature to be curious about these murder cases and talk through theories and suspects, it is almost like following a TV show. For a number of people in attendance in Essedon this very moment, it is a harsh harsh reality that I would not wish on my enemy. RIP Karen. I truly wish this world was different, I wish we as people were just filled with goodness, life is unfortunately a very difficult journey.

The logs do look charred and police often hold back vital evidence which they know only the murderer knows in the hope that they trip themselves up. Maybe those plastic cannisters found near the site held petrol. It gets worse
If its true Karens body was indeed burnt.

It will be a hard funeral to attend firstly obviously because of the nature of Karens death and secondly still not knowing exactly who orchestrated the crime.
Even though AR has made a lot of claims i am sure he will be doing it just as tough as other family and friends will be this morning and i hope those present paying their last respects to Karen also show respect to all those who are attending the service by putting their thoughts and feelings aside during what will be an emotional and sad time for all concerned

Agree, that is a big mistake of a journo. I doubt it was a mistake..I think this is tactical by police. Very interesting indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does anyone think it's worth telling Vic Police about the article or do you think they'll probably be all over it? It seems very odd and if it's a careless mistake then they should correct it. I really feel for Karen and her family.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Does anyone think it's worth telling Vic Police about the article or do you think they'll probably be all over it? It seems very odd and if it's a careless mistake then they should correct it. I really feel for Karen and her family.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I've messaged 9 News, they haven't read it yet so I'm not sure if I'll get a response. :thinking:

My thoughts are with you and your family today Steve.:grouphug:

Oh, thank goodness! Thanks for messaging them, sleep. Geez, what would some of them do without WSers?! lol :D

Mind you they didn't respond to my msg :shame: and the FB post is still the original version. :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry