Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that CR in the blue suit, minus beanie?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I don't think so, although it is difficult without the beanie.

I think this is him, pallbearer at the back.

attachment.php

Original Pic @ http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...ther-at-essendon-funeral-20170305-gurdrg.html

Attachments

• 17.03.06 15.JPG
    17.03.06 15.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 226
Unbloodybelievable! The gutless wonder was about a block away but oh he could see the steeple!

Ya don't need a long neck to be a goose!

His actually in the back carpark of the church ...... approximately 50mtrs from where Borce and Sarah entered through the churches back entrance .....

Good! He's a fool cretin!!!

Go tell him that for me.
Gutless person couldn't go to the funeral of the woman who raised him for someone else.

Jeeeeeze!

I'm starting to wonder if he was even anywhere near the Church? Hiding behind a tree maybe?

Drugs for any length of time do tend to fry the addicts brain, so go figure.

His actually in the back carpark of the church ...... approximately 50mtrs from where Borce and Sarah entered through the churches back entrance .....

Repost....

I don't think AR is a gutless fool I think he is in a bad space at the moment. He did say yesterday to me that he was going to go and pay his respects by attending the funeral but was concerned his presence might damage the atmosphere especially with so much media there when it was all about family and friends paying their final goodbyes to Karen so maybe those feelings made him change his mind. I cant condone some of his thoughts from the start and am not in any position to comment on them but i do believe
that he is genuinely feeling the loss of Karen like many others that were close to her. We all have different ways of expressing a close loss and before Karens body was found AR firmly believed that Karen had dissapeared on her own accord. Knowing now that Karen is truly gone and the isolation from his and her family (understandably from some i realise why ) and if he feels that someone who was once close to him might be involved then it would be hard for anyone to handle.
Not making excuses for his some of his past actions but it has been hard for me to think of a possible senario so it must be doing AR's head in a lot worse than mine if he is considering what may have possibly occurred. His father is the main suspect in the murder of his step-mother.
I think AR is apololgising in his own way for not been there today when really he wanted to be.and maybe he feels as though he let Karen down by not attending.
Its just all a horrible situation and has had that many twists and turns i doubt Hollywood would buy it for a script as no one would believe the story so far and we havent even got close to finishing it yet. Thats the scary part for me not knowing yet where and how its all going to end up.

Wow. Thanks steve richardson. I get the impression that you may have reached out to him at some point. Regardless I'm really happy that this has been said.

The thing I most feel for AR is empathy and sometimes I think he's a bit of a ******, but mainly empathy and compassion.

I wondered whether CR was the guy with afro and sunglasses.

Well Karen's been found now but her killer has not. The police can't tell our local community not to be worried because if we go late night shopping at Coles we may still come face to face with a killer in aisle 8. And what to do? Run screaming away shouting murderer Murderer! Plough our trolley right into him in the hope that police will be called and you can draw attention to the fact there is a killer loose in Coles. Give him a knowing look that you (and the rest of Australia) know what has happened? Make the finger across the throat gesture in the hope he'll take a hint and save some taxpayer dollars? I am glad Karen now has the dignity of a proper burial but frankly the killer was there which does tend to tarnish the whole thing. I'm getting impatient.

Ha ha did I know AR well i have never met him thats one of the strangest aspects of this case. I never knew AR before Karen went missing and likewise he didnt know that i existed but a few weeks after Karen went missing and i read his claims we exchanged plenty of words and a lot of those you wouldnt repeat here. Oddly enough we ended up showing some respect for each other as it was about finding Karen and venting anger at each other wasnt going to help.

I will put my hand up and say the first apology came from AR for his past comments to me
and any hurt that they had done to my family.

So that was a big plus and even though we
disagreed on Karens fate i always thinking she was unfortunately gone and he thinking she had done a runner we respected the others thoughts.

I will be disappointed if what 'they'll get you' has posted re AR was in the carpark.
I got a message asking if i knew the address of the burial as 5 min from the Church that was 2 hours after the funeral start time

Well Karen's been found now but her killer has not. The police can't tell our local community not to be worried because if we go late night shopping at Coles we may still come face to face with a killer in aisle 8. And what to do? Run screaming away shouting murderer Murderer! Plough our trolley right into him in the hope that police will be called and you can draw attention to the fact there is a killer loose in Coles. Give him a knowing look that you (and the rest of Australia) know what has happened? Make the finger across the throat gesture in the hope he'll take a hint and save some taxpayer dollars? I am glad Karen now has the dignity of a proper burial but frankly the killer was there which does tend to tarnish the whole thing. I'm getting impatient.

I somehow think Karen's murder was personal.

Do you think he watches here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep 100% he watches here or had, because he copied the quote in my siggy and at the time it had a typo in the siggy and what he put up had the same typo.

Hbayne i can't believe the pedophile storys either and i got into some heated communication with AR over it and told him i wouldnt believe it and what i thought of him for having it come out when the main focus was on finding Karen but in retrospect its hard saying
someone has fabricated the story when i cant prove otherwise and the person concerned is no longer here to discount the stories. I maintain myself i am 99% sure it didnt happen but will allow 1% doubt but even then i feel like i am letting Karen down for considering that at all.

Just wants to give you the tightest hug.

Ha ha did I know AR well i have never met him thats one of the strangest aspects of this case. I never knew AR before Karen went missing and likewise he didnt know that i existed but a few weeks after Karen went missing and i read his claims we exchanged plenty of words and a lot of those you wouldnt repeat here. Oddly enough we ended up showing some respect for each other as it was about finding Karen and venting anger at each other wasnt going to help.

I will put my hand up and say the first apology came from AR for his past comments to me
and any hurt that they had done to my family.

So that was a big plus and even though we
disagreed on Karens fate i always thinking she was unfortunately gone and he thinking she had done a runner we respected the others thoughts.

I will be disappointed if what 'they'll get you' has posted re AR was in the carpark.
I got a message asking if i knew the address of the burial as 5 min from the Church that was 2 hours after the funeral start time

Thanks Steve makes more sense to me now.
I agree AR sounds as though he is in a bad place at the moment and I hope he finds the strength to seek the support to help himself. He has 2 children worth doing the hard yards for.
imo

I find it unusual that both VR and AR offered the theory that Karen had done a runner. Steve Richardson has just said he had heated exchanges with AR about that theory, which Steve believed to be baloney, but apparently AR believed.

This is odd, if you ask me. It seems as if VR and AR had coordinated their theory. But i would find that utterly extraordinary, as AR didn't seem to have much of a relationship with his dad, so what are the chances he'd have a relationship with his dad's brother (AR's uncle)?

Further, the runner theory always seemed to me to be ridiculous, yet we have two men offering it, apparently in good faith. That's unusual. But i don't ever recall Borce offering that theory; i wonder what he thought about it; i don't think he was asked about the runner theory, was he?

This is sus.

I find it unusual that both VR and AR offered the theory that Karen had done a runner. Steve Richardson has just said he had heated exchanges with AR about that theory, which Steve believed to be baloney, but apparently AR believed.

This is odd, if you ask me. It seems as if VR and AR had coordinated their theory. But i would find that utterly extraordinay, as AR didn't seem to have much of a relationship with his dad, so what are the chances he'd have a relationship with his dad's brother (AR's uncle)?

Further, the runner theory always seemed to me to be ridiculous, yet we have two men offering it, apparently in good faith. That's unusual. But i don't ever recall Borce offering that theory; i wonder what he thought about it; i don't think he was asked about the runner theory, was he?

This is sus.

Yes it is extraordinary. VR might genuinely have thought that because perhaps his psychic could intimated about it?
But AR for a different reason. He probably envisioned KR ran away and would be in touch with him soon so they could then drive off into the sunset together and he would then be able to live the high life at her expense because she owed him and was his soulmate after all. I guess you would call it his Pipedream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee