Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their finacial status could be deemed a possible motive for murder ......

I'm not entirely convinced they were in finacial trouble .....

Putting it out there. What if SR was the one that killed Karen and BR is covering for his daughter. IMO

Then he'll be going to jail for a long time. And a killer will be walking free.

There are some on this forum that believe that may be the case.

Putting it out there. What if SR was the one that killed Karen and BR is covering for his daughter. IMO
I dont think she would have had the chance to do it. Wasnt she not home until 7pm - by then kr already hasn't turned up for work

Thats why i keep coming back to BR. Id even believe the stranger theory if it wasnt for BR and KRs phone pings (and the whole faulty car story)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I dont think she would have had the chance to do it. Wasnt she not home until 7pm - by then kr already hasn't turned up for work

Thats why i keep coming back to BR. Id even believe the stranger theory if it wasnt for BR and KRs phone pings (and the whole faulty car story)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

It could have been the night before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is big deal about 5K designer handbag?
KR was driving 100k mercedes, house that's 1.1M, weekly rent for her shop was that much, kr was flying first class a few times a year and that is about 5k.

Here is a 2004 Mercedes 2 door coup similar to Karen's and its only $6k, either way it might have been her pride and joy and I don't blame her. Their home which is everyone's biggest asset would have climbed in price only recently.
It's a beautiful home in a nice area and they did the right thing holding on to it IMO.

https://www.carsales.com.au/gallery...6&index=2&initialMediaType=Image&wt.z_driver=

yes ur right, I just don't like being told I'm insecure for owning a Chanel bag. The judgements on this forum kill me

I noticed the Chanel because I love love a good quality handbag. IMO you could be dressed in a potato sack and good great with a Louis.
I ain't insecure and Karen deserved to drive that Merc, she worked damn hard and deserved to 'walk the walk'.

Here is a 2004 Mercedes 2 door coup similar to Karen's and its only $6k, either way it might have been her pride and joy and I don't blame her. Their home which is everyone's biggest asset would have climbed in price only recently.
It's a beautiful home in a nice area and they did the right thing holding on to it IMO.

https://www.carsales.com.au/gallery...6&index=2&initialMediaType=Image&wt.z_driver=

I think the family all help each other out anyway, tgy. We know several of them lost big chunks of money in the failed businesses. And they were looking into other business enterprises together, as well.

Probably get the best deals wherever they can. Utilise the best person to 'own' the asset. Perhaps loan each other money for deposits on asset purchases. Maintain their image. Close ranks when one is suspected of murder.

I think the family all help each other out anyway, tgy. We know several of them lost big chunks of money in the failed businesses. And they were looking into other business enterprises together, as well.

Probably get the best deals wherever they can. Utilise the best person to 'own' the asset. Perhaps loan each other money for deposits on asset purchases. Maintain their image. Close ranks when one is suspected of murder.

Europeans especially close ranks when it comes to helping each other, it's an admirable trait for sure.

Even with murder? Not admirable!

Lovin' your work South Aus!

We always go off on tangents when we are waiting for more news. Lol. Waiting waiting waiting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That we do, we talk tripe while we wait and wait for an arrest.

I could start harping on about how my IPad is now a great fly swatter but I won't bore you all. Oh did you know IPad don't float?? :D

Maybe he thinks BR and SR are totally innocent. I keep thinking about how so many thought Jill Meagher's lovely husband had killed her, and he was innocent.

I use to think one of the family killed Karen by mistake now im just wondering who why what.

I didn't get the impression that many thought Tom killed Jill (though I didn't follow anything on SM about it). He was so quickly eliminated from the list of suspects, and the police made sure everyone knew that. Tom never balked at talking with police. Did not lawyer up. And was completely supported and defended by Jill's family, at all times.

With Borce it seems very different, to me.

Though with Kylie Blackwood I seriously wondered if her husband was involved, and then 3 years later it turned out to be an ice addict who had done similar before.

Can we please stop talking about handbags

Cool. Any suggestions while we wait for the murderer to be seen cuffed and frogmarched between two hefty detectives.

That'll make my day. I still thinking within a week. Pweeese.

Maybe he thinks BR and SR are totally innocent. I keep thinking about how so many thought Jill Meagher's lovely husband had killed her, and he was innocent.

I use to think one of the family killed Karen by mistake now im just wondering who why what.

You have a kind heart n soul .....

It makes it hard .... I'm too floundering with wanting to label this person or that as the killer....

Lots of circumstantial evidence..... that sniffs of guilt .... but then again so many things on the periferary to consider...

Loan sharks, shady deals within racing circles, drug induced psychosis of known felon and axe to grind individual....accident... lies about connection to other family members (downgrading association)..

Where did unsecured loans come from to run business in past....to be able to go onto establishing other businesses.....

Family Trusts ...... run at discretion .....who's descretion?

A distancing ..... Only child.... had a step sibling living @ family home...Really Can't ignore that white Elephant...

Strange ..... ACA interview .... CR? Big question mark there...

Distancing again ...... saw the Social Media Page that msm keeps referring too...

Indirect quote ..... says he loves Vic (Vasko) ...and CR's brother...

But blood boiling for CR to man up....

I take it the circumstantial evidence is what has already been publicised.. ??

I didn't get the impression that many thought Tom killed Jill (though I didn't follow anything on SM about it). He was so quickly eliminated from the list of suspects, and the police made sure everyone knew that. Tom never balked at talking with police. Did not lawyer up. And was completely supported and defended by Jill's family, at all times.

With Borce it seems very different, to me.

Though with Kylie Blackwood I seriously wondered if her husband was involved, and then 3 years later it turned out to be an ice addict who had done similar before.

Tom was
pummeled in social media....it was only a few days....but he was pegged as her murderer .... I am guilty of being one of those that suspected him....still makes me feel sick.

The blackwood case ..... didn't get too much into that....but no doubt people would have tried to compare that to the Baden case .....Real Estate agent n all...

See the same with this....being compared to Baden .....strange though...in this case we have a ice addict...who admits he had reason to hurt her, could have killed her....
And we have phone pings in Gisbourne. ..n diggers rest..

Seems a bit different...

I take it the circumstantial evidence is what has already been publicised.. ??

Didn't get into specifics, but I get the impression the detectives know more than what we do at this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck