Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem some calmative affects on the ranting posts reported on msm come from being located at Altona Meadow or Point Cook......

Legalize Truth serum and inject it in all suspects:), there should be some drugs out there that make you say everything without any filters.

US military has so many techniques at disposal when it comes to interrogation, problem is everyone admits to everything😁

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

The greenies would call that a privacy invasion. Great idea but some idiot would stop it.

Legalize Truth serum and inject it in all suspects, there should be some drugs out there that make you say everything without any filters.

US military has so many techniques at disposal when it comes to interrogation, problem is everyone admits to everything

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

If only there were such a truth serum!

Certainly we have drugs that break down the 'filters', but they also break down the filters that help us to distinguish between truth and fiction, so nothing elicited is reliable.

If there was, the US military, their cohorts and colleagues wouldn't have had water-boarding and other torture in their play book - which as you say can elicit 'confessions' of anything the victim thinks the interrogators want to hear, true or not.

Unfortunately the accuracy of a confession elicited using disinhibiting drugs is no more reliable than one obtained by torture, and were there an effective drug available, there would be objections as TGY pointed out - it would be a huge dent into the long standing "right to remain silent" when questioned.

On the topic of gathering evidence, IF Karen was burnt then there could be CCTV of the murderer buying a jerrycan of petrol or a mower can missing from a shed. (MSM says she was not burnt)
CCTV cameras caught Adrian Bayley at the service station and (?) cleaning his car.

I'm just hoping LE is lining up the ducks.

:eek:fftobed::bedtime:

Just thinking, SR stopped cooperating with police, that is not exactly what innocent person would do when their mother is missing?
You only do that if you trying not to incriminate yourself, 100% clean daughter would be hanging in police station, helping and pestering cops to find her mum

Some sort of cover up is going on at best..not premeditated or planned

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

There's a strong possibility this case could go in a similar direction to the Gable Tostee case....where he was found not guilty for Rie's murder/manslaughter (for those here who followed that case).

What makes me think this?....I feel that Borce and Sarah have been advised by their high profile lawyer (believed to be one of the best in the business) to both remain quiet and not speak to the police.

I feel that he will steer this case in the direction of "accidental death of Karen"....that she fell to her own death down those stairs in the house (even though there's the strong possibility of her being pushed or thrown)....as it was found by the jury that Rie fell to her own death from that highrise apartment balcony....and Tostee walked free.

That leads us then to who/whom will be charged for the cover-up of Karen's body and interference with her corpse ???. :dunno:

There's a strong possibility this case could go in a similar direction to the Gable Tostee case....where he was found not guilty for Rie's murder/manslaughter (for those here who followed that case).

What makes me think this?....I feel that Borce and Sarah have been advised by their high profile lawyer (believed to be one of the best in the business) to both remain quiet and not speak to the police.

I feel that he will steer this case in the direction of "accidental death of Karen"....that she fell to her own death down those stairs in the house (even though there's the strong possibility of her being pushed or thrown)....as Rie fell to her own death from that highrise apartment balcony....and Tostee walked free.

That leads us then to who/whom will be charged for the cover-up of Karen's body and interference with her corpse ???
. :dunno:

BBM

Probably the soil on the shovel, the phone pings, the car ride on the day, the Corner's analysis of when Karen died and when her remains were placed at Mt Macedon, would all help to nail that down.

A message to cads
If you could please next time UR riding the area to see how far Karen was off the track and if there's vehicle acces to where she was found? I'm thinking if some ONE person had to carry her or drag her or if 2 people were needed.
Only if you can babe? Tia

Does anyone still have the footage of interview outside police station, where BR gobbles down some water at the end, I'd like to view again, can't find it.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
I had a look for it and can't find it either...only found the pics.

I think the family all help each other out anyway, tgy. We know several of them lost big chunks of money in the failed businesses. And they were looking into other business enterprises together, as well.

Probably get the best deals wherever they can. Utilise the best person to 'own' the asset. Perhaps loan each other money for deposits on asset purchases. Maintain their image. Close ranks when one is suspected of murder.

I would like to know if family was extended all over AU: http://www.goldcentralvictoria.com..../52631-prisoner-faces-ristevski-murder-charge

What does it say??��

It's all about "priorities" in life...If you can't afford it, then you can't have it...
Paying your bills should be top priority (house repayments, car repayments, shop rents etc)...
However, some people never learn by their past mistakes and wonder why their financial situation ends up in tatters.

Putting it out there. What if SR was the one that killed Karen and BR is covering for his daughter. IMO

That's the big question, isn't it...It will all come out eventually...We just need to be patient..:waiting::waiting::waiting:

I feel that he will steer this case in the direction of "accidental death of Karen"....that she fell to her own death down those stairs in the house (even though there's the strong possibility of her being pushed or thrown)....as it was found by the jury that Rie fell to her own death from that highrise apartment balcony....and Tostee walked free.

That leads us then to who/whom will be charged for the cover-up of Karen's body and interference with her corpse ???. :dunno:

I wonder if there was any damage to the stairwell walls in the house as Gyprok is not very strong and if she did fall down the stairs legs and arms would be flying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman