Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get into specifics, but I get the impression the detectives know more than what we do at this time...
I sure hope they do!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4f94632a5887e9430403f8c85953e801.jpg

4bcf7a698687624d79a46a8e0eab6225.jpg

Not exactly the same but a good indication of what they're worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That much for a handbag???????? I wouldn't pay that much for a car, yes I know I'm a cheapskate.

I hope everyone realises that Police can be and probably will be reprimanded for these comments that are in Public View.

If it is the cops, then they should keep their mouths shut, then they wouldnt need to worry about being reprimanded. There's probably a reason repremands are handed outto those with loose lips.

Tom was
pummeled in social media....it was only a few days....but he was pegged as her murderer .... I am guilty of being one of those that suspected him....still makes me feel sick.

The blackwood case ..... didn't get too much into that....but no doubt people would have tried to compare that to the Baden case .....Real Estate agent n all...

See the same with this....being compared to Baden .....strange though...in this case we have a ice addict...who admits he had reason to hurt her, could have killed her....
And we have phone pings in Gisbourne. ..n diggers rest..

Seems a bit different...

What are the chances you have a drug addict son living in Diggers Rest?
A wife that has taken of for a walk after having a disagreement at 10:00 That was supposed to turn up to work.
Apparently staff rung to say KR had not turned up later that morning. presumably later then 10 am.
You phone your wife frequently.
You turn your own phone off for a couple of hours. But it pings at diggers Rest.
At some point you take the Mrs car off to drive toward Diggers Rest over a bump to fix the fault fuel gauge.

The thing with AR is if all that is being said about him and watching him smoking whatever he had in that tool.
I don't think he could plan or carry out squat. imo
But stranger things have happened.

What is big deal about 5K designer handbag?
KR was driving 100k mercedes, house that's 1.1M, weekly rent for her shop was that much, kr was flying first class a few times a year and that is about 5k.

Here is a 2004 Mercedes 2 door coup similar to Karen's and its only $6k, either way it might have been her pride and joy and I don't blame her. Their home which is everyone's biggest asset would have climbed in price only recently.
It's a beautiful home in a nice area and they did the right thing holding on to it IMO.

https://www.carsales.com.au/gallery...6&index=2&initialMediaType=Image&wt.z_driver=

There you go get a 2004 2 door Merc or a handbag for six grand. I don't put to much weight on the value of the family home. MSM seemed to make a big deal out of it being worth 1.1mil. A weatherboard house in Sunshine recently sold for 1.25mil. Not unusual in Melb for houses to sell for over a Mil now.

Robbery, Jealousy, Vengeance Are Causes Of Most Murders
Robbery, jealousy, and vengeance are the three motives responsible for nearly all murders, according to Dr. George Burgeas Magrath '94, professor of Legal Medicine, and medical examiner of Suffolk County. Gang killings may be loosely classified in the last category, although they are really an abnormal manifestation.

Yeah ..... this is where you lost me...

IMO ..this was not a planned event.....hence all the holes in BR's story...

Smells like a very badly executed coverup......or an accidental incident attempted to be covered up...

No masterminds. .... no forethought...

We have a body so badly disposed of in such close proximity to rural residential properties. ..... not in a dug out grave....

This was a rush job in my opinion...

Would you consider the fact that not all plans go to plan?

Example, you plan on burying a body. Good plan.
But have you ever tried to dig a 6 foot hole in the ground, in the black of night? Digging a hole that size is not easy, impossible for most people.

Or have you considered that BR was oblivious to mobile phone tracking technology?

Two simple things that could poke a few holes in a story...

There you go get a 2004 2 door Merc or a handbag for six grand. I don't put to much weight on the value of the family home. MSM seemed to make a big deal out of it being worth 1.1mil. A weatherboard house in Sunshine recently sold for 1.25mil. Not unusual in Melb for houses to sell for over a Mil now.

House prices in australian cities are outrageuos IMO. Wait until that housing bubble bursts and its bound to from articles i have read from some economists.

ADMIN NOTE

Last I checked there are no verified insiders on this case so please leave the rumors and hearsay at the door.

If you can't link it you can't post it.

I sure hope there is a break in this case soon. Justice for Karen.

Would you consider the fact that not all plans go to plan?

Example, you plan on burying a body. Good plan.
But have you ever tried to dig a 6 foot hole in the ground, in the black of night? Digging a hole that size is not easy, impossible for most people.

Or have you considered that BR was oblivious to mobile phone tracking technology?

Two simple things that could poke a few holes in a story...

Yeah.....still not buying it...

Not one iota. ...

ETA:

why would someone "Plan" to dig and bury a body in the "Black of Night"..... cause that makes total sense..Not!!

What are the chance you have a drug addict son living in Diggers Rest.
A wife that has taken of for a walk after having a disagreement at 10:00 That was supposed to turn up to work.
Apparently staff rung to say KR had not turned up later that morning. presumably later then 10 am.
You phone your wife frequently.
You turn your own phone off for a couple of hours. But it pings at diggers rest.
At some point you take the Mrs car off to drive to ward diggers rest over a bump to fix the fault fuel gauge.

The thing with AR is if all that is being said about him and watching him smoking whatever he had in that tool.
I don't thinking he could plan or carry out squat. imo
But stranger things have happened.

I agree.....but can see a situation that gets out if control. This guy has form.

You don't do 14 months for assault ......our sentencing is so slack.... so Im thinking serious stuff...or at least enough priors for 14 months.

Id really like to know if there was a phone call to Daddy on one of those 5 phones saying he needed help....Again!!

Added.... Who did he assault ...and with a weapon no less??

That's a Chanel wallet on chain, around 2,750 😊

Aldi's sell bags for those who can afford a cheap one or two. I personally am a L.V. aficionado nor do I have insecurity issues, far from it. That bag is definitely not a knock off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave