Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Though I'm not really understanding about the Uni stuff. HECS takes care of that until she is earning a certain amount of money and repayments kick in. And books can be relatively inexpensive. My daughter finished her nursing degree just a few years ago. We expected the books to cost a fortune, and they would have if she bought them new, but she got them all for great prices in the used book store and online from ex-students. Spent easily just $100 on books each semester.

Anyway, it looks as though Sarah is going to have to continue working, and is hopefully earning some money and not working for free, to continue her education.

Because I am afraid that she is in the shop, not due to being mentored or having experience, but because they cannot afford paid staff.

Sarah is really going to miss the lifestyle and love she has been accustomed to in the past...however with Karen's death, she has many challenges ahead of her...It's not going to be easy..MOO

A message to cads
If you could please next time UR riding the area to see how far Karen was off the track and if there's vehicle acces to where she was found? I'm thinking if some ONE person had to carry her or drag her or if 2 people were needed.
Only if you can babe? Tia
Hi - I may be able to this weekend... will let you know....
From what I recall - there is no vehicle access to Karens resting palce.... its about 30 mtrs from the most suitable road for a car. .. beauty of being on horse back... roads don't restrict....
I will let you know after the weekend.
Cheers

A question for the locals here...Has there been much activity around Avondale Heights house since the funeral?

A question for the locals here...Has there been much activity around Avondale Heights house since the funeral?

I went by on the day of the funeral (obviously quite busy), prior to that no cars, no media.

Sly of the Underworld on 3aw this morn said still no evidence of cause of death 🤔 and still awaiting toxicology results. Spontaneous thought, what if it was planned to look like suicide but something went wrong and plan B kicked in.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

With new styles arriving weekly at our Watergardens T/C store and a styling service offered for all occassions Bella Bleu has emerged as a popular store for all body types and ages. The Bella Bleu label is also available in other boutiques nationally.

Please contact Head Office for other stockists in your area xx

http://www.bellableu.com.au

I was thinking that if Sarah was working in the shop every day since July, she probably had to defer her course. They would have needed at least one trained and trusted person in the shop, and somebody here reported that other staff had recently left--to Sarah's anger if I recall rightly--when Karen disappeared. So perhaps they couldn't find suitable staff or couldn't afford to pay them properly. Without Sarah, the shop couldn't run, and I imagine they couldn't just close it down without losing the value of the business and perhaps still having rent commitments on the space for a period. The best thing in that situation would be to try to sell it, probably an especially slow process with rumours about of the family's financial difficulties.

So I can understand Sarah feeling stuck and hopeless and her friends wanting to raise money to send her back to school.
I was looking at SRs linkedin profile and saw that she lists working at bella bleu from 2010 as retail assistant, and then promoted to store manager from 2015 until current. So sounds like she's had a lot of responsibility at the shop for a while.

She also had listed that she started an internship in june 2016 and it lasted a month. In my course the internship was the very last thing you completed - so she might be working fulltime because she's finished studying and finished the internship... or she might have delayed finishing the internship due to the circumstances

I can imagine working with your mum could be tough - especially if sales are slow etc... however I still not convinced SR is involved

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

With new styles arriving weekly at our Watergardens T/C store and a styling service offered for all occassions Bella Bleu has emerged as a popular store for all body types and ages. The Bella Bleu label is also available in other boutiques nationally.

So can anyone tell me what kind of price range these clothes are?
Stock seems reasonable enough I can't understand why the store would struggle to sell unless it is way overpriced.

How far is this from Melbourne city centre?

So can anyone tell me what kind of price range these clothes are?
Stock seems reasonable enough I can't understand why the store would struggle to sell unless it is way overpriced.

How far is this from Melbourne city centre?

What I'm thinking is that Bella Bleu is an actual 'label'. If so it would have a registered trade mark. I googled Bella Bleu and there are stockists worldwide including wedding dresses of that label including France. I'm wondering if Bella Blue designs are Karen's actual Label. It answers why she travelled regularly.

It says she was know to frequent Taylors Lakes. What's the signifigance there?
That's where watergardens shopping centre is located - so maybe she visited other local shops etc near the shopping centre too

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Excuse my total ignorance. BR's photo was on the front page of the Herald Sun yesterday to the tune of "Suspect husband carries wife's coffin from funeral". Surely LE would have to be on the money. Couldn't BR sue for defamation ?

It says she was know to frequent Taylors Lakes. What's the signifigance there?

I think that the 'Watergardens' shopping centre where the shop is located in Taylors Lakes which is a suburb, is what the reference relates to. I noted with interest in this article, that it states that Karen went upstairs, following the argument/discussion, and then left the house via the garage. Surely it would be easier to leave via the front door, especially is the garage door had to opened to enable egress?

Excuse my total ignorance. BR's photo was on the front page of the Herald Sun yesterday to the tune of "Suspect husband carries wife's coffin from funeral". Surely LE would have to be on the money. Couldn't BR sue for defamation ?

If BR's solicitors let it known publicly he's No. 1 suspect then maybe it's open slather.

So the story he told of his wife was that she went for a walk then never came back.
So Borce would definitely be worried about the safety of his daughter then?!?!?

I would definitely want my cctv cameras to be up and running to protect my family incase the person who abducted her from her walk returns!?!?

Do we know if BR took the important step and rewired his cctv for his daughters safety?
Surely he has right?
Unless of course he realises that was a load of baloney he tried to pull off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000