Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By no means am I suggesting that he be in his children's lives right now, while he is a full blown ice addict. I have advocated many times for him to seek help and lift his game.

Why would his FB page be shut down? FB admin only get involved if someone related to the material complains.

I wonder how people here would feel if their family member went missing (murdered), and then someone publicly started making indefensible allegations against them? I truly do not get how anyone thinks this is okay.

It is not okay for Vasko to say Karen ran off to China or the US, but it is okay for Ant to make indefensible allegations against her to the media? This poor deceased woman has had nothing but bad things said about her by those who should care about the good things she did, and there is not a damn thing she can do about it.

While I agree with what you are saying SA this rot should just stop.

I cannot help but point out Borce's response to ....

When Mr Rickard claimed last month he had overheard his stepmother talking about leaving her husband when their daughter, Sarah, turned 21, which she just had, Mr Ristevski angrily denied it.

“Why would he come up with that?” he demanded, suggesting his son was an unreliable witness because of his drug addiction.

Why not angrily deny the conflict issue AR has raised and defend his wife?

imo
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...k/news-story/18e67718c36c1ba72e1d527b6c0d146d

While I agree with what you are saying SA this rot should just stop.

I cannot help but point out Borce's response to ....

When Mr Rickard claimed last month he had overheard his stepmother talking about leaving her husband when their daughter, Sarah, turned 21, which she just had, Mr Ristevski angrily denied it.

“Why would he come up with that?” he demanded, suggesting his son was an unreliable witness because of his drug addiction.

imo
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...k/news-story/18e67718c36c1ba72e1d527b6c0d146d

Because one would aid his defense (reasonable doubt - as I explained before in post #1003), and the other would not because it would provide a reason for separation violence?

RSBM

Interesting, isn't it, soso ... how Borce reacted angrily to any suggestion that Karen wanted to leave him, but did not address the allegation that would hurt their mutual business enterprise and tarnish his wife's name?

Did the suggestion that Karen wanted to leave him hit a little too close to home?

What I absolutely amuses me is the fact the EVERYTHING related to AR's statements are deemed 100% non-credible.
That makes for poor investigations.
Yes, he is a drug addict, we don't know in what proportions he mixes truths and lies... And we can't cherry pick what we like and what we think makes sense and use it as an evidence coz source of information is a basket case.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

RSBM

Interesting, isn't it, soso ... how Borce reacted angrily to any suggestion that Karen wanted to leave him, but did not address the allegation that would hurt their mutual business enterprise and tarnish his wife's name?

Did the suggestion that Karen wanted to leave him hit a little too close to home?

It seems that way doesn't it.

But when Mr Ristevski’s brother, Vasko, went public with a theory that his missing sister-in-law had fled to China or the US on a false passport, Borce Ristevski was not so dismissive.
IN a touching display of brotherly loyalty, Vasko Ristevski, of Hoppers Crossing, told the Herald Sun’s Andrew Jefferson his younger brother did not have it in him to murder his wife.
“A lot of husbands do that for some reason, but no way is Borce capable of that,” he said.
“I reckon she’s run away.
“That’s my feeling, what with all the rumours going on about Anthony.”

Any reason, no matter how bizarre. As long as we stay away from the money.

It seems that way doesn't it.

But when Mr Ristevski’s brother, Vasko, went public with a theory that his missing sister-in-law had fled to China or the US on a false passport, Borce Ristevski was not so dismissive.
IN a touching display of brotherly loyalty, Vasko Ristevski, of Hoppers Crossing, told the Herald Sun’s Andrew Jefferson his younger brother did not have it in him to murder his wife.
“A lot of husbands do that for some reason, but no way is Borce capable of that,” he said.
“I reckon she’s run away.
“That’s my feeling, what with all the rumours going on about Anthony.”

Any reason, no matter how bizarre. As long as we stay away from the money.

Yes, the only things that seem to get Borce's attention are suggestions that Karen wanted to leave him and suggestions that their finances were in a mess.

Funnily enough, they are two common motives for murder. 'Love' and money.

Yes, he is a drug addict, we don't know in what proportions he mixes truths and lies... And we can't cherry pick what we like and what we think makes sense and use it as an evidence coz source of information is a basket case.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Detectives had to weigh up this information.
If Mr Rickard’s allegation is true — and there is no reason to dismiss it out of hand — then police have to judge whether it might have sparked a bitter family conflict.
The case is littered with loose ends, red herrings and questions. Starting with why police weren’t told Mrs Ristevski had vanished until three days later.

Sure the police have gotten to the bottom it by now.

Yes, the only things that seem to get Borce's attention are suggestions that Karen wanted to leave him and suggestions that their finances were in a mess.

Funnily enough, they are two common motives for murder. 'Love' and money.

You know what AR might be off his head on ice.But he was pressing the buttons with hubby and co.
imo

And it could also be a case with AR of emotional blackmail for his own benefit. Pitting father & stepmother against each other for the desired results. The devil is in the details IMO.

Detectives had to weigh up this information.
If Mr Rickard’s allegation is true — and there is no reason to dismiss it out of hand — then police have to judge whether it might have sparked a bitter family conflict.
The case is littered with loose ends, red herrings and questions. Starting with why police weren’t told Mrs Ristevski had vanished until three days later.

Sure the police have gotten to the bottom it by now.

I would hope so.

What I'm thinking is that Bella Bleu is an actual 'label'. If so it would have a registered trade mark. I googled Bella Bleu and there are stockists worldwide including wedding dresses of that label including France. I'm wondering if Bella Blue designs are Karen's actual Label. It answers why she travelled regularly.

The trade mark is registered in Australia, but the listed owner isn't Karen, it's BR

The trade mark is registered in Australia, but the listed owner isn't Karen, it's BR
So let me get this straight, 'bella bleu' is actual brand name, trade mark owner is BR and brand is so big that it sells worldwide, even in France

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

So let me get this straight, 'bella bleu' is actual brand name, trade mark owner is BR and brand is so big that it sells worldwide, even in France

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Bella Bleu is the store name. VaVaVoom is the clothing line.

Somewhere way back in these threads we found a link between Karen/Bella Bleu and VaVaVoom (the brand that Karen sold in Bella Bleu - containing some of her own designs). VaVaVoom is a clothing label on a South American (Brazilian) website that offers clothing by thousands of small, unknown designers.

The thousands of unknown designers on the website are from all over the world. There are 8 pages of just the unknown Australian designers - and many, many more pages of other countries designers.

So anyone around the world can access their clothing designs, and it is a way that these unknown designers can try to get their product known and sold. Crack the market, so to speak.

https://www.notjustalabel.com/designer/vavavoom

VaVaVoom also has a showroom in LA.

Hence, Karen's trips to America.

There are other Bella Bleu's in the world. They are not Karen/Borce's Bella Bleu. For example, Bella Bleu Bridal is a US company - based in Seattle iirc.

What if it wasnt Borce all along. What if it was really some random abduction?

Marking my spot.

If Karen was accidentally killed inside Avondale Heights home, by being pushed or thrown down the internal stairs, instead of BR panicking and quickly disposing of her body as he did, he could have made out that Karen accidentally fell to her own death down those stairs or whatever...and possibly got away with murder...

That scenario fits rather well, given other pieces of the puzzle.

There is admission of an argument, with 3 parties present.

It's just not the 2 different accounts of that event that have been revealed.

That scenario fits rather well, given other pieces of the puzzle.

There is admission of an argument, with 3 parties present.

It's just not the 2 different accounts of that event that have been revealed.
3 parties present ??? Wasn't it just Borce and Karen home as far as we know .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper