Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing who they are helps even if they don't get convicted for their part they need to be watched for the rest of their lives. Both sexes .

I still can't comprehend DH leaving the suitcase, with Khandalyce and her quilt and clothes along with evidence from the motel within, in the scrub on side of the Karoonda Hwy, on the outskirts of Wynarka. He knew it was there because he put it there, what was in it, to incriminate him, all those years ago in 2008. Yet, seven years pass by and in those seven years he never goes back to move it to a safer, more secure hidden location. And all the while, going about his seedy business, using Kylie's card, involving others in it's fraudulent use, making admissions of murdering the mother and daughter to people, while the suitcase still sat, close to the highway, waiting to be found.

I still can't comprehend DH leaving the suitcase, with Khandalyce and her quilt and clothes along with evidence from the motel within, in the scrub on side of the Karoonda Hwy, on the outskirts of Wynarka. He knew it was there because he put it there, what was in it, to incriminate him, all those years ago in 2008. Yet, seven years pass by and in those seven years he never goes back to move it to a safer, more secure hidden location. And all the while, going about his seedy business, using Kylie's card, involving others in it's fraudulent use, making admissions of murdering the mother and daughter to people, while the suitcase still sat, close to the highway, waiting to be found.

It is unfathomable isn't it? Seems like dumb luck that he got away with what he did for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's quite bizarre isn't it? Leaves Karlie lying near a log in Belanglo (of all places) didn't bury her or anything. Then dumps a toddler in a suitcase on the side of the road.....

I may of missed this, but its the first time I've heard Northern Territory Police specifically made contact with DH back in 2009 when Kylie's mum filed a missing person's report.

First time too re the whispering voice.

http://www.singletonargus.com.au/st...f-slain-toddler-khandalyce-pearce-alive/?cs=7

BBM

In September, 2009, Ms Pearce-Stevenson's mother, Colleen Povey, made a missing persons report about her daughter.

Northern Territory police contacted Mr Holdom and he claimed Ms Pearce-Stevenson moved to Queensland.

The crown allege that someone pretending to be Ms Pearce-Stevenson then called her mother and used a whispering voice.

In a glaring error, the missing person case was closed.

Hrs the badtard of all time. We can but guess who the whispering voice was.

Whàngarei;13609375 said:
Hrs the badtard of all time. We can but guess who the whispering voice was.

A huge error, particularly as he went on to become a convicted pedophile in 2013

https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/ne...lie-pearce-stevenson-and-daughter-khandalyce/

Over the weekend it was reported to the media that police were looking into the movements of a convicted paedophile in relation to the deaths. Although not the only suspect, police believe that he had an association with Ms Pearce-Stevenson before she went missing. The man is currently in jail, having been convicted in 2013 after Karlie’s body had already been found, and possibly after her daughter was dead as well. Police have been in contact with him, and he has been moved from minimum security to maximum security.

Ask yourself this . Why would DH dump a collection of clothes along with a very identifiable towel with a child's body on the side of the road? The person who did that I am sure felt it couldn't be connected to that person. But that towel totally connected to the motel in question

Whàngarei;13611179 said:
Ask yourself this . Why would DH dump a collection of clothes along with a very identifiable towel with a child's body on the side of the road? The person who did that I am sure felt it couldn't be connected to that person. But that towel totally connected to the motel in question

When I ask myself why to that question all I come up with is that he was heartless, lazy, possibly drug addled and ultimately just lucky that the suitcase was not discovered earlier. What are your thoughts?

His luck lasted 3 months IMO . He's all you say . But a dumb *advertiser censored* .

Whàngarei;13611179 said:

I seem to have missed the towel information. In my limited experience, those sort of motels use generic towels, supplied and laundered by a commercial laundering facility. The laundered linen they receive could have been last used by a different motel. Was there something on this towel that connected it with the particular motel, or was it just a towel with characteristics consistent with it having come from there (among other places perhaps)?

Some motels in my limited experience launder their own

Whàngarei;13611325 said:
Some motels in my limited experience launder their own

Cheaper that way. Perhaps you know the motel in question? When you were saying capital N and curly lower case for the rest (I think), were you describing their actual towels?

Cheaper that way. Perhaps you know the motel in question? When you were saying capital N and curly lower case for the rest (I think), were you describing their actual towels?

Yes I thought the same JLZ
Like the towels had the motel logo embroidered.

But he was alone when seen the next day before he drove on to South Australia. An elderberry towel, having the same batch number as those used at the motel, was found with other items near Khandalyce’s remains.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y/news-story/1aedfdf6feb19723e5331ce5fa2f651d
Man accused of murdering Karlie Pearce-Stevenson took photos of body

I wonder why Wynarka was the place he chose to dump the suitcase.There is plenty of nothingness in that long 800 odd kilometre stretch between Narrandera and Adelaide. If he was familiar with the area he would have known that he was approaching more built up areas after Wynarka, it is almost like he left it to the last minute. Maybe there was a phonecall to HP and he was told, under no circumstances, was he to bring little Khandalyce's dead body with him.
The depravity of this crime is mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf