GUILTY Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
they were careful not to say who the letters were addressed to.... my guess is, a prison groupie... one of those extraordinarily large women who become infatuated with men in prison for crimes against women.. . something in them resonates with something in the prisoner, and bingo, they start writing to each other, then demanding conjugal visits, and all the paraphernalia that goes along with that...

and sometimes, some prison managers let this bumble along, as it makes the prisoner easier to manage.... but.. who knows..

but even so, his story is pathetic and banal and ordinary... nothing unusual or interesting, all of it predictable, and it won't be long before the sister sells a different story about how mum and dad took them to Luna Park every weekend and filled them up with fairy floss, or something similar....

they were careful not to say who the letters were addressed to.... my guess is, a prison groupie... one of those extraordinarily large women who become infatuated with men in prison for crimes against women.. . something in them resonates with something in the prisoner, and bingo, they start writing to each other, then demanding conjugal visits, and all the paraphernalia that goes along with that...

and sometimes, some prison managers let this bumble along, as it makes the prisoner easier to manage.... but.. who knows..

but even so, his story is pathetic and banal and ordinary... nothing unusual or interesting, all of it predictable, and it won't be long before the sister sells a different story about how mum and dad took them to Luna Park every weekend and filled them up with fairy floss, or something similar....

I wonder if we’ll hear Hazel’s story of woe next. Surely, she wouldn’t dare.

No, they were written to Ava Benny- Morrison, the journalist from The Daily Telegraph, but I can't read it or copy the link as it is paywalled. :( In the paper today which I also don't have...

oh well.. a nice try from Holdom for a sympathy vote, but a bit late, ,since he has chosen to plead guilty.. there is no jury pool to contaminate, no public input into his sentencing now, just the judge... I suppose, on that basis , he can write whatever he wants to whomsoever wants him to write to them.

A bit disgusting if women 'journalists' are encouraging and assisting this sort of blither… must be damned hard on Karlie's family, who , god knows , have done this tough, thanks to Holdom's mucking about..

They had to drive down 3 times, I think twice in the wet season from Darwin to Sydney ( they don't have access to funds for air fares) and back while Holdom diddled about with the courts....

BBM. I know (or did know) one of those large women. In the smallish town I lived my next door neighbour was a policeman. He was an awful sour man whose wife left him and he used his service revolver to shoot her six times and killed her. This woman I knew wrote to him for all of the nine and a half! years he served. When he got out and went to live with her it lasted a month and then she announced 'He was a weirdo', like she had no clue by his history.
Before that, we had heard him attack his wife's car with a tire lever breaking the windscreen, but who do you call, when he is the senior sergeant at the police station?

one only has to look at what they have already been prepared to do for money to see the allure of writing garbage for the DM

Seems like the story was ‘ripped off’ by the DM, according to the DT journo:

Twitter
Ava Benny-Morrison
@avabmorrison

Usually I can only shrug my shoulders when the Daily Mail rips off my stories but I can’t let this one go. I’ve been working on this case for three years. It probably took this reporter less than 10 minutes to copy and paste today’s story. Disgraceful.
Peter Brown
@SydneyEditor
Shameless and shameful. Read the actual #SundayTelegraph story here: (link: We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph) We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph … Support journalism #SubscribeNow to any of your favourite news providers

I must say one insight that did come from the DT story about Holdom, quite apart from his unnecessary hard-done-by story — sure what he suffered as a child was horrific but there are people who have had equally abusive childhoods who haven’t gone on to brutally murder a mother and child, kill two more whilst driving under the influence of meth and rape another — was the length and intensity of his relationship with Hazel. I wonder if, somehow, he thought in his drug-addled psychotic mind that he would rid himself (and Khandalyce) of Karlie so he could present another child to Hazel to make up for the two he’d killed. Anyone in his state would do just about anything, as we have witnessed. And I wouldn’t have put it past old Haze to have said ‘Get rid of her.’ or Holdom to have sobered up and realised what a monumentally stupid thing he had done to murder her mother. There’s more to come in this sorry saga, if any of that creepy coterie have the guts to tell the truth; rather than hiding behind silks, anonymity and pleading guilty.

Last edited:
I must say one insight that did come from the DT story about Holdom, quite apart from his unnecessary hard-done-by story — sure what he suffered as a child was horrific but there are people who have had equally abusive childhoods who haven’t gone on to brutally murder a mother and child, kill two more whilst driving under the influence of meth and rape another — was the length and intensity of his relationship with Hazel. I wonder if, somehow, he thought in his drug-addled psychotic mind that he would rid himself (and Khandalyce) of Karlie so he could present another child to Hazel to make up for the two he’d killed. Anyone in his state would do just about anything, as we have witnessed. And I wouldn’t have put it past old Haze to have said ‘Get rid of her.’ or Holdom to have sobered up and realised what a monumentally stupid thing he had done to murder her mother. There’s more to come in this sorry saga, if any of that creepy coterie have the guts to tell the truth; rather than hiding behind silks, anonymity and pleading guilty.
BBM. Nah, I don't believe that he had any thoughts about anything worthy. He killed Karlie because he could and Khandalyce because he got sick of her. I bet that there was more done to Khandalyce than we will ever know and maybe that is why Karlie had to be killed.
The man is evil.

that part did make me sit up and stare, B . It has always been a bit of a fetish of mine that Hazel was the dominant partner, she was his mummy, he played the ditzy little boy, until events overtook them . And much, much more to come, for sure .

BBM. Nah, I don't believe that he had any thoughts about anything worthy. He killed Karlie because he could and Khandalyce because he got sick of her. I bet that there was more done to Khandalyce than we will ever know and maybe that is why Karlie had to be killed.
The man is evil.

We can agree to disagree. I wouldn’t put anything past him. Or her.

In his disturbed mind, he had no choice - he had to kill Khandalyce once he had killed Karlie, otherwise too many questions would have been asked about her mother.
I am undecided why he took Karlie to Belanglo, was the intent always to take her there and kill her, or was it maybe an attempt to scare or intimidate? Get her PIN number maybe, get to her money.
As someone pointed out - she didn’t touch her account for 16 days during the time they were at Charnwood. There would have been 2 Centrelink payments, possibly 3 during that time.
So her account would proably have had a fair bit - maybe close to $1000 or so. And he would have known that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back