GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
August 9, 2010: VIDEO - A witness speaks on camera who is alleging he saw Robert Smith, Kiesha's stepfather,beating her in the back seat of a car a number of weeks ago - Forensic team back at apartment - carpet removed

Video here:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/7942310/forensic-police-examine-kieshas-home

ETA: Looks like the focus will be going back to stepdad.

Has anybody seen any references to their car being examined for forensics?

If the witness account is true, firstly it proves what I was saying a couple of days ago about people turning a blind eye instead of calling the police or DoCS when they see abuse taking place.

Secondly, if true, Kiesha could have died in that car, and been driven off to be dumped in any location immediately afterwards.
I hope this witness is legit, and that they can pin down the date it happened to check pings and computer logs....which will hopefully lead to finding sweet Kiesha.

Nursie, I haven't had a look at newest studies or the medical investigations of children who die from SIDS (cot death).

Is it still a differential diagnosis? Or is there now evidence that concludes this diagnosis?

If it's still a differential they need to have another look JMHO. (going back to reading and lurking on this thread :))

TIA.
Hey (((Kat))))

SIDS is a diagnosis of exclusion... which means that the child has to meet the age and also have all other causes of death ruled out before SIDS can be listed as the cause of death. I hope that makes sense.

I think they need to look into the initial autopsy... IMHOO

eta-
After watching a few times, to me the size shape and way they carry them makes me think the blue one is a door,and the brown one a mattress.
jmo

(url]http://www.news.com.au/national/kiesha-ran-away-after-stepfather-seen-smacking-her/story-e6frfkvr-1225903160022[/url]

They (the Police) emerged carrying internal doors, skirting boards, rolls of carpet, and what appeared to be a child's mattress.
Poor Kiesha! You are very correct in saying people do not want to get involved or report abuse.
The way the witness describes the Step-Dad bashing Kiesha in the car is so horrible I just can't understand why that wasn't reported! (In the channel nine link the witness actually does the actions)

http://m.news.com.au/MostPopularNews/fi561708.htm

snips~

PSYCHIC claims vision of missing girl in bush as police remove doors, carpet from her home.

At the weekend, Keisha's mother Kristi Abrahams and stepfather Robert Smith attended the home to collect fresh clothing.

The couple remain with their newborn son Levi in accommodation at Parramatta organised for them by the Department of Community Services.

Police would not elaborate on what new information they had received, other than to say it was "significant to the case"....
"I was shocked. I walked past a white car and I saw this man whacking his child in the face," said Mr Lafaele, who runs weekend markets next to the supermarket.

"The girl was kicking and screaming, so I stopped in front of the car and told the man to hit me instead, which gave Kiesha a chance to jump out of the car."

Mr Lafaele, 46, said he realised the child was Kiesha after seeing her photograph.

"I'll never forget her curly hair and those eyes," he said.

"I know it's taken me a few days to come forward but I wanted to make sure 100 per cent that it was her before I said anything."
A psychic has also described to police a vision of Kiesha in bushland behind Amelia Way at Bidwell.

The bush is a dumping spot with couches and old clothes littered throughout the grass.

Great, now they are located right next to me! (Will be sure to keep my camera in my bag in case I see them, but I may not be brave enough to take the pics, lol).
I know that the street intersecting mine has a 'safe house' for indigenous people that's run by the dept of housing. Wonder if they are there. Will do a walk-by today.

Howdy butwhat! Exactly what time/day is it in your part of the world right now? Also thanks for all your hard work!

Howdy butwhat! Exactly what time/day is it in your part of the world right now? Also thanks for all your hard work!

Exactly 9:32am Tuesday morning.

ETA: Now I have a question. Does anyone know the make and model of their car? I've seen it in pics, but I'm hopeless when it comes to cars. Cars are just not my thing. I know it looked blue, and I think it was a 4 door but that's about it.

Video from channel 9 news thismorning:

http://news.ninemsn.com/national/7942334/mattress-doors-removed-from-kiesha-home

They took the computer desk and chair as well by the looks of it.

So it looks like they were there at the unit yesterday.
Here's a snapshot of them leaving, Kristi's face entirely covered yet again.
(also shows the units entrance that I was to scared to snap a pic of.LOL thank you true journos)

kristicovered.png

RE: The psychics vision- the spot she thinks Kiesha is, is aprox 4 kms away from the home, and a 12 min drive.

http://m.news.com.au/MostPopularNews/fi561708.htm

snips~

Great, now they are located right next to me! (Will be sure to keep my camera in my bag in case I see them, but I may not be brave enough to take the pics, lol).
I know that the street intersecting mine has a 'safe house' for indigenous people that's run by the dept of housing. Wonder if they are there. Will do a walk-by today.

Am quoting my own post, since it won't let me edit...

To clarify about the safe house, it's not well known by the people in my area.
I only know about it because last year there was a new kid at DD's school, and her mum would walk home with me, acting like we were best buds.

She (stupidly) told me that it was a safe house and she was living there with her daughter to escape an abusive partner. Lots of security- and in her case, no men were allowed in her apartment. But she told me how she didn't give a , and had different men there every night.
They got kicked out and disappeared soon afterward.
Am pretty sure there is no on site parking, so if they are there they would need to park the car on the street.

Something that's been bothering me- why is the older child being cared for by a friend atm?
If I was in that position and innocent, I wouldn't let ANY of my kids out of my site, no matter how much I trusted the person.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/stepdad-robert-smith-denies-punching-kiesha-abrahams-in-the-face/story-e6frf7l6-1225903664121

Robert Smith released a statement saying he categorically denied claims that he "bashed" the six-year-old in the face with a clenched fist.

Albert Lafaele, a resident of Mt Druitt, in Sydney's west, told police on Monday that he witnessed Mr Smith attacking a little girl, who he believed was Kiesha, about a fortnight before she was reported missing.

But in the statement, read by family friend Alison Anderson, Mr Smith said the allegations were not true.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/stepdad-robert-smith-denies-punching-kiesha-abrahams-in-the-face/story-e6frf7l6-1225903664121

Robert Smith released a statement saying he categorically denied claims that he "bashed" the six-year-old in the face with a clenched fist.

Albert Lafaele, a resident of Mt Druitt, in Sydney's west, told police on Monday that he witnessed Mr Smith attacking a little girl, who he believed was Kiesha, about a fortnight before she was reported missing.

But in the statement, read by family friend Alison Anderson, Mr Smith said the allegations were not true.

You beat me to it!

Weird- the two articles I've seen read as though Smith released his own statement, but it seems they are saying it was the statement read by the family friend which said nothing specific about the new eyewitness claims.

And isn't this basically what they have been saying all along? Let me see if I can find a video of the statement that was read on air.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/kieshas-family-deny-involvement-in-her-disappearance-20100810-11y74.html

Audios not working for me. Don't know if it's a glitch on the site or my laptop is having a tantrum.
ETA: Think its my PC since I've got no audio on Itunes either. My poor laptop needs a rest I think.

ETA2: It was my 'puter. Just needed a restart. They just say they deny the recent allegations in the media...so should we also ignore the recent allegation that Kiesha was seen by a neighbour a week before she went missing????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BDunnam