GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kristi won't receive the sentence she deserves. Australia's justice system is doing a really great job finding excuses to give lenient sentences lately. I would be surprised if hers is much more than Robert's. Kiesha didn't get the love and help she needed back then and she won't get the justice she deserves now. At least the other two children in this situation have been removed and hopefully they will be cared for properly.

People will be outraged if Kristi Abrahams doesn't receive the penalty she deserves for murdering her daughter Kiesha imo.

Kristi's father said his daughter intended to seriously harm Kiesha weeks before she died and there is evidence that Kristi caused serious bodily harm to Kiesha all her life. In countries which do not enforce the death penalty, the sentence for committing first degree murder is normally life without the possibility of parole and this is the sentence she deserves imo.

People will be outraged if Kristi Abrahams doesn't receive the penalty she deserves for murdering her daughter Kiesha imo.

Kristi's father said his daughter intended to seriously harm Kiesha weeks before she died and there is evidence that Kristi caused serious bodily harm to Kiesha all her life. In countries which do not enforce the death penalty, the sentence for committing first degree murder is normally life without the possibility of parole and this is the sentence she deserves imo.

I agree with you but I think that she won't receive the maximum penalty. Her upbringing and "remorse" will be put into play. It is happening to often in Australia at the moment.

I agree with you but I think that she won't receive the maximum penalty. Her upbringing and "remorse" will be put into play. It is happening to often in Australia at the moment.

Remorse? I must have missed that bit?

BOISE, Idaho - Robert Manwill's case is similar to this one. This 8-year-old boy was repeatedly abused by Daniel Ehrlick, the mother's live-in boyfriend, in a pattern of escalating violence that ended with fatal injuries to his head and chest. Robert, while visiting his mother over the holidays, was hidden in a closest whenever social workers visited the home to check on another son who had been previously removed from the home. The day Robert died, Ehrlick stuffed rocks into the pockets of the boy's pants and dumped his body in a canal.

Ehrlick was charged and convicted on a first-degree murder conviction and was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

The mother's body, Melissa Jenkins, was sentenced to 25 years in prison for her role in the slaying. She pleaded guilty to aiding and abetting second degree murder. Jenkins sobbed as she faced the boy's father and blamed herself for Robert's death.

Jenkins' tears prompted a sharp rebuke from the judge, who said the remorseful remarks were not consistent with how Jenkins allowed Robert to be beaten, failed to go to authorities, and then worked with Ehrlick to cover up the death.

"I'm just not buying it that you have all that remorse," Williamson said. "Parents who love their children would give their lives for their child."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/02/daniel-ehrlick-life-for-killing-8-year-old_n_946910.html

crying to the undercover detective because she didnt want to go to jail, thats not remorse!

There is new DNA evidence in Robert Manwell's case that could prove Daniel Ehrlick did not murder Robert Manwell and stuff his body into a canal.

This sounds similar to what happened to Kiesha. So sad.

Agonising abuse of tiny Tanilla: NSW court
By Isabel Hayes, AAPUpdated July 9, 2013, 3:47 pm

But the little girl had allegedly suffered agonising and severe physical abuse in the months before.

The man allegedly beat her up on several occasions, made the toddler stand unsupported for hours on end as punishment for soiling herself and constantly forced her to run laps of the lounge room, despite her suffering from bowed legs.

He whipped her with items including his belt, an extension cord, thongs, a broom and a hairbrush.

Tanilla was "often dressed in a full body suit that covered her arms and legs to hide the bruises that covered her body", the documents said.

About a week before her death, the man allegedly told a friend, "I've hit her with an extension cord, a strap, a jug cord, a wooden spoon and she doesn't learn. Look I'll make her scream...", before he threatened Tanilla with his belt.

The little girl was left unconscious in a pram in her NSW Central Coast home for nearly two days after she was allegedly badly beaten in the shower

Deaves <her mother>has pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the grounds of criminal negligence.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/latest/a/-/newshome/17924875/agonising-abuse-of-tiny-tanilla-nsw-court/

She will face a sentence hearing in September.

Starting tomorrow - Thursday at 10am is the sentencing for Kristi. I will be following these reporters on twitter:

@PaulEbibby
@JayneAzzo

Edit to add... I really don't think I can follow this tomorrow. I am sure 'lack of remorse' will be a comment. The sentence will be light and even if the jail time is reasonable, I doubt she will be rehabilitated in jail. She will be a target of awful comments from others. If you watch the latest 60 Minutes, if features a mother whose 4 infant children who died from SIDS. The physical threats against her are extreme in that other prisoners want to rape her with a broom stick covered in barbed wire.

I am surprised anyone is allowed to make negative comments about this child's father, is there any proof he was a drug user? I read that he was a diabetic, not a drug user but in any case he is not responsible for what the convicted killers did.
There could be many reasons the paternal family did not have the little one in their care.

Starting tomorrow - Thursday at 10am is the sentencing for Kristi. I will be following these reporters on twitter:

@PaulEbibby
@JayneAzzo

Edit to add... I really don't think I can follow this tomorrow. I am sure 'lack of remorse' will be a comment. The sentence will be light and even if the jail time is reasonable, I doubt she will be rehabilitated in jail. She will be a target of awful comments from others. If you watch the latest 60 Minutes, if features a mother whose 4 infant children who died from SIDS. The physical threats against her are extreme in that other prisoners want to rape her with a broom stick covered in barbed wire.

I think she will get a minimum life sentence of 30 years. She will be in protected accomodation.
As to the 60 minute program it seems fairly obvious the mother of those 4 babies has been convicted with no evidence at all.

I am surprised anyone is allowed to make negative comments about this child's father, is there any proof he was a drug user? I read that he was a diabetic, not a drug user but in any case he is not responsible for what the convicted killers did.
There could be many reasons the paternal family did not have the little one in their care.

Chris Weippeart was found at about 8.30am by his mother at his Tregear home. Police sources said he had a string of health complaints, including suffering from diabetes, and was also a known drug user.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/collapsed-dad-rushed-to-hospital-20100807-11pcg.html

1:26am: Justice Harrison says this case has had a high level of public interest, and explains he has taken care to go over all relevant facts and sentencing guidelines including previous cases ... sounds a little bit like he's urging calm, in the event he hands down a sentence less than what might have been expected.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/kiesha-we...s-sentenced-20130717-2q48f.html#ixzz2ZM9a5cIL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back