GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have spent the day reading the first thread then this one. This poor little girls story just tugs at my heart. I have so many questions but want to go back and read through 1 more time before I comment on them. One question I do have is whats the difference between a kilometre and a mile?

I have spent the day reading the first thread then this one. This poor little girls story just tugs at my heart. I have so many questions but want to go back and read through 1 more time before I comment on them. One question I do have is whats the difference between a kilometre and a mile?

1 kilometer = 0.621371192 miles

Thanks oreily85, and welcome to Websleuths..... keep on posting.

Do you know if they were close, or if Kiesha spent a lot of time with Robs parents? Kiesha just looks so happy in that picture with them....so different to all the others we've seen.

Thanks butwhatif!

I wish I had more for you, but I dont know the family unfortunately. Ive just been mesmerised by Kieshas disappearance since Day 1. Im not sure why, probably because Im from Western Sydney so it hits close to home?

I have read everything there is lol Its just such an intriguing case. There was a conversation on another board I used to visit,and someone confirmed that the lady was Roberts mother. Shes related to the family and just clarifies little things like that etc. I think shes as much in the dark as the rest of us, but was handy to know who the lady was :)

Has anyone found out when Kiesha's birthday is yet? Why the big secret? Someone on facebook mentioned they thought it was in July and that she just turned 6 but nowhere is this confirmed that I have been able to find, unless it is here and I missed it. If her birthday is not known publicly yet then I think this would be a big clue. Did she have a celebration? Did her biodad and grandmother see her on her birthday? Did they call her and speak to her? I just can't get past the fact that her birthday is hidden from everyone. I think this is a very important part of this puzzle.

p.s. Thank you to all the locals in Australia who post here, you're knowledge and insight is very valueable to us and I hope you continue to post here even when sweet Kiesha is found, if she is ever found.

Has anyone found out when Kiesha's birthday is yet? Why the big secret? Someone on facebook mentioned they thought it was in July and that she just turned 6 but nowhere is this confirmed that I have been able to find, unless it is here and I missed it. If her birthday is not known publicly yet then I think this would be a big clue. Did she have a celebration? Did her biodad and grandmother see her on her birthday? Did they call her and speak to her? I just can't get past the fact that her birthday is hidden from everyone. I think this is a very important part of this puzzle.

p.s. Thank you to all the locals in Australia who post here, you're knowledge and insight is very valueable to us and I hope you continue to post here even when sweet Kiesha is found, if she is ever found.

Her birthday is 22nd April 2004 and has now been known for a little while. Don't know why it took so long to get revealed.:beagle::detective:

According to a Daily Telegraph article interviewing her dad and his mother, they have not seen her in 3 years.

Her birthday is 22nd April 2004 and has now been known for a little while. Don't know why it took so long to get revealed.:beagle::detective:

To my knowledge the police and media haven't released that info. (please correct me if I'm wrong)
I only found out her DOB from my source. And after posting it here, it got picked up by some FB groups, who had also been digging to try to find it.

It was pretty weird that the missing persons flier listed her DOB as 'unknown at this time'.....or something along those lines.... But it did say she was 6 years old.

ETA: This is what I got from my source when I asked for info for our FA's....
22/04/2004 KIESHA LOUISE ANNE ABRAHAMS, BLACKTOWN BORN, AUSTRALIAN INDIGENOUS BLOOD.

I'll double -check it , and confirm if this means she was born in Blacktown hospital or if they just meant the city of blacktown.

Just sent an email asking about the Blacktown thing and if they know Kristis DOB. They don't know the actual time of Kieshas birth (for the FA's) unfortunately.

ETA: Also googled Kiesha Abrahams missing persons flyer and a FB group listed her as last seen in July.....so that could be were the July thing comes in.

Hello to all.

Another first time poster here.

I have been following poor Kiesha's story from the very start. I've noticed a few people wondering why Kiesha would be sleeping in a bedroom alone.IMO it is possible that DOCS imposed the condition that she have her own room before they would allow her to be returned to Kristi. I have heard of this condition being imposed in other cases, although of course I have no idea if it is true here.

the above 3 photos certainly prove that the cheerfulness in her eyes definitely dimmed over the years...

my theory is not so much physical abuse as no one can prove this yet, but certainly a degree of neglect and I dont think with clothes or food but love....

the dad that loved her is not involved with her at all from a young age, mum has had problems with bonding with her babies, we have knowledge of this, mum bites her and puts her in hospital she is sent off to foster care.......maybe she bonded with them and was really happy,and sad about being taken from them...

while she was gone mum meets new fellow has another baby and they are a little family unit, and let me tell you judging by every photo of stepdad I have seen, he does not seem like a happy, easy going metro does he???? he always seems to have a scowl on his face, my bet is he never bonded with Kiesha nor wanted to, she would have been the outsider.....

this is close to my heart as I have been involved in a family where a kid was an outsider...in fact lets face it, in this modern society of all these blended families, it is very, very, very common.....

I think mum just went along with new man and has her new little nuclear family and doesnt/didnt give much of a hoot about kiesha, just probably did her duty of keeping her clean, feeding and clothing her......

if it is true about her room having no toys or decorations, well say no more that is just heartbreaking......

and the fact that she couldnt be bothered about taking her to school really shows me just how much this mother cared.....

and I am sure Kiesha was aware of this.....hence her dimmed smile....

the above 3 photos certainly prove that the cheerfulness in her eyes definitely dimmed over the years...

my theory is not so much physical abuse as no one can prove this yet, but certainly a degree of neglect and I dont think with clothes or food but love....

the dad that loved her is not involved with her at all from a young age, mum has had problems with bonding with her babies, we have knowledge of this, mum bites her and puts her in hospital she is sent off to foster care.......maybe she bonded with them and was really happy,and sad about being taken from them...

while she was gone mum meets new fellow has another baby and they are a little family unit, and let me tell you judging by every photo of stepdad I have seen, he does not seem like a happy, easy going metro does he???? he always seems to have a scowl on his face, my bet is he never bonded with Kiesha nor wanted to, she would have been the outsider.....

this is close to my heart as I have been involved in a family where a kid was an outsider...in fact lets face it, in this modern society of all these blended families, it is very, very, very common.....

I think mum just went along with new man and has her new little nuclear family and doesnt/didnt give much of a hoot about kiesha, just probably did her duty of keeping her clean, feeding and clothing her......

if it is true about her room having no toys or decorations, well say no more that is just heartbreaking......

and the fact that she couldnt be bothered about taking her to school really shows me just how much this mother cared.....

and I am sure Kiesha was aware of this.....hence her dimmed smile....

BBM-
LOL, Sorry, but I had to laugh at Rob and metro being in the same sentence.

From beagles media timeline.... (thanks)

Police say Kiesha's parents are suspects
Updated Sun Aug 8, 2010 12:37pm AEST

Police investigating the disappearance of six-year-old western Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams say her immediate family are all being treated as suspects.
It is a week today since the girl's mother reported her missing from their Mount Druitt home.
Detectives have interviewed the girl's mother, stepfather and father, who have all denied involvement in her disappearance.
But Inspector Oxford says everyone is being considered a suspect at this stage.
The girl's mother and stepfather have been living in a nearby hotel, which he also questioned the wisdom of.
"I wonder if Kiesha happens to walk home, and who's there to wait for her?" he said.
Inspector Oxford says they are not giving up yet but he believes there is little hope of finding her alive.
"I still entertain a hope but you've got to be realistic," he said.
"After all this time if she's a young six-year-old girl by herself, where has she gone and has she perished somewhere?"
First posted Sun Aug 8, 2010 12:26pm AEST (ABC News Website)

Note that this is when the police state they are losing hope of finding Kiesha alive.

Then the next day a raid is carried out on the unit:

A DRAMATIC second raid was made on the home of missing girl Kiesha Abrahams yesterday after police received fresh allegations. Homicide detectives and a team of forensic police wearing blue jumpsuits arrived at the family home in Woodstock Ave, Hebersham, armed with floor plans for the unit about 3pm.

They emerged carrying internal doors, skirting boards, rolls of carpet, and what appeared to be a child's mattress.

Police would not elaborate on what new information they had received, other than to say it was "significant to the case".

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ha-abrahams-home/story-e6freuzi-1225903168853

^bbm-
What kind of allegations would send them back to remove these items?

Why did it take over a week for them to take a childs mattress? (presuming it was Kiesha's)....especially if Kristi had told the police that the bed was stripped when she went in there that morning? Or had she not told them that tidbit back then?
Still I'd assume the first thing they would take would be Kieshas mattress, if it was thought she was taken from her bed. :waitasec:

And why were floor plans needed? Or is that SOP?
Gotta go back and look into the first search of the unit....to see if it they did remove a matress in the beginning.

ETA:
August 3, 2010

In addition to the ground search, a forensics team combing the family's brick flat for clues will focus on the front door, which was found ajar on Sunday morning, when Ms Abrahams realised her daughter was missing.

"[Whether there was] forced entry is being looked at by [the] crime scene [team]; we're gaining as much physical evidence as we can from the scene," Superintendent Cox said.

Thanks oreily85, and welcome to Websleuths..... keep on posting.

Do you know if they were close, or if Kiesha spent a lot of time with Robs parents? Kiesha just looks so happy in that picture with them....so different to all the others we've seen.

Sorry to quote myself but I can answer my own question now, lol.

The last time she can remember seeing her granddaughter was at a family birthday party three weeks ago, the same party at which Kiesha's uncle, Jason Smith, remembers last seeing her.

"I can't remember if I saw her since but she had a great time, playing with farm animals and running around with all the other kids," Mrs Smith said.

Kiesha would often spend time at her grandmother's Bidwill home, Mrs Smith said.

"She used to come over to my house, she loved playing in the backyard, riding her bike, going to the park," she said.

"We just want the little girl found but we've just got to leave it in the hands of the police."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/kiesha-speculation-rubbish-20100803-113vx.html?autostart=1

Is the fact that she says 'She used to come over to my house' a lil odd? Wonder when and why the visits stopped?:waitasec:

Also found this from the first thread that I totally missed the first time round...

4th August

Ms Abrahams had told police she put her daughter to bed at 9.30pm and noticed her missing at 10am on Sunday, though she had told a friend she noticed her daughter gone about 9am. The Herald understand Ms Abrahams was unable to be interviewed by investigators on Sunday morning.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/welfare-agencies-had-fears-for-missing-child-20100803-115g3.html

<snipped>

A SPOKESMAN for the NSW Coroner has confirmed an investigation into the 2002 death of the six-week-old brother of Kiesha Abrahams found nothing suspicious. However, it is unclear what the outcome of the post-mortem examination was, or who determined the cause of death.

The comments follow yesterday's confirmation by Homicide detectives they would look at the case of the baby Aiden Abrahams who died in 2002 from an apparent cot death,

Axxxx was the first child of Kristi Abrahams and Chris Weippeart and was born about 16 months before the couple's second child Kiesha.

"Looking at the death of the first child to see exactly what happened will be part of the investigation," Detective Inspector Russell Oxford said.

A relative told The Daily Telegraph Ms Abrahams found the baby dead in his bassinet one morning.

http://www.news.com.au/national/hom...ms/story-e6frfkvr-1225902770065#ixzz0w1ehONel

It appears the post-mortem examination done on Axxxx was sloppily conducted and didn&#8217;t provide the answers it is intended to. I wanted to know if everyone gets an autopsy when they die and here is the answer to my question.

No, in fact, most people do not get an autopsy when they die. In cases of suspicious deaths, the medical examiner or coroner can order an autopsy to be performed, even without the consent of the next of kin. In all other cases (not of a medicolegal nature) the next-of-kin must give consent before an autopsy can be performed.

Sometimes family members decide that they want an autopsy performed to learn about possible genetic conditions or illnesses that may run in their family. An autopsy can also help provide closure to grieving families if there is uncertainty as to the cause of death. Sometimes the treating physician will request that the family give permission for an autopsy in order to assess the effectiveness of treatment or to confirm a clinical diagnosis.

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=77553

This is slightly off-topic, but this is s story on 'The block' in inner Sydney. Just to give some people from outside of Australia how deep the social problems go in some of our communities. Mt Druitt is an oasis in comparison, but there are a lot of areas which need attention, and we really struggle to come up with long term solutions.

http://www.news.com.au/national/the...ed-within-months/story-e6frfkvr-1225926101393

So sad that when I google Kiesha's name and click on 'news' for the last 7 days , there are no search results. Not one.

I found this link on the princess Kiesha FB page:

http://www.blacktownsun.com.au/blog...veryone-has-a-theory/1911224.aspx?storypage=3

Dated 12th August, written by Miranda Devine....

Of course, if police at some stage deem a crime to have been committed in relation to Kiesha, any mention of the little girl will be forbidden in the media. Her name and photo will not be published and any sins against her will be forgotten, because of secretive laws enacted by the NSW government - aided by a negligent opposition - to evade proper scrutiny of its failed policies on child protection, under the guise of protecting privacy.

The laws will effectively extinguish the candles at Kiesha's makeshift shrine on Woodstock Avenue, just as they extinguish any outcry that should come if people hear of another child "known to DOCS" who has met a sad end.

Miranda has been around for a while, and I'm sure she seen a lot of this in her career. Her disgust isn't even thinly veiled in this article.
How do we as Australian citizens stop these crimes from being swept under the rug by our gvt, because of the cracks in the system?

This is slightly off-topic, but this is s story on 'The block' in inner Sydney. Just to give some people from outside of Australia how deep the social problems go in some of our communities. Mt Druitt is an oasis in comparison, but there are a lot of areas which need attention, and we really struggle to come up with long term solutions.

http://www.news.com.au/national/the...ed-within-months/story-e6frfkvr-1225926101393

It's about time! Can't believe how scary it is even driving through those streets. Will never forget the night that we were ambushed by a group of youths throwing bottles and rocks at our car.

If it wasn't for Mr Mundine, I don't think it would have gone over so well in that communty.

I've got another OT:

The bones found in Belanglo are thought to be those of a young woman Amber Haigh who has been missing for 8 yrs, and was 19 yrs old at the time of her disappearance.
She had a 5 month old son and went missing when she was on her way (by train) to Sydney to visit her dying father, leaving her son behind. She lived 230km's away from belanglo.

But there are also other families anxiously awaiting the DNA results.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back