Australia Australia - Kylie Blackwood, 42, Pakenham, Vic, 1 Aug 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just my opinion here but I have always thought that being in a sitting position in front of tv after such a violent act seems strange,unless she was placed in that position afterwards..

Thought the same, and if they placed her there that's not an act of a drugged out person that's an act of remorse or someone they knew or knew off very well?

Thought the same, and if they placed her there that's not an act of a drugged out person that's an act of remorse or someone they knew or knew off very well?

exactly and a drugged out robber would have taken more than a bankcard and surely would have left a bit of a mess around house(fibres,hairs etc)drawers opened,articles flung around while searching for goods to take.obviously no fingerprints if wearing gloves.Just seems like she was the thing of interest.

Just a thought - what if the guy in the stripped hoodie was looking for a place to rob, Kylie's garage door was open so he had easy access - BUT - when he got inside Kylie was already dead/injured. He took off, no blood on him, and was seen rushing away. From reports he wasn't in the house very long.

The ATM thing isn't sounding right to me either. It could have been the hoodie guy, or Kylie could have misplaced her CC that morning shopping and someone picked it up and thought they'd give it a try.

Too many theories and not enough info.

Just a thought - what if the guy in the stripped hoodie was looking for a place to rob, Kylie's garage door was open so he had easy access - BUT - when he got inside Kylie was already dead/injured. He took off, no blood on him, and was seen rushing away. From reports he wasn't in the house very long.

The ATM thing isn't sounding right to me either. It could have been the hoodie guy, or Kylie could have misplaced her CC that morning shopping and someone picked it up and thought they'd give it a try.

All good thoughts, but how unlucky to have two people target ur house on same day same time? And there was tradies up top who have a birds eye view of street

Your post got me thinking. They say Kylie used her CC for an online purchase just after 12pm - but that could have been used by anyone who had it. You don't need any PIN or ID to use a CC online (unless LE have checked and made sure the order was made from her actual computer??)

What if she did lose it that morning shopping, like you say, and someone found it, bought something online and then decided to go and try to get some cash out. Although - who would even try to guess a PIN number??

Very confusing still!!!:scared:

I tell you what Sleepinoz..if the tradie hadnt seen her come home just before noon...I would have thought Kylie ahd been killed around 10.30 when scream was heard and neighbours dog going off it's head...and then stripey dude was just a decoy hanging around to make it look like it happened at around noon..while someone killed her at 10.30 and couldnt get an alibi for not being somewhere else at that time...if you know what I mean :banghead:

All good thoughts, but how unlucky to have two people target ur house on same day same time? And there was tradies up top who have a birds eye view of street

This also is ballsy..imagine getting into someones home and murdering someone with tradies up on the slope just few houses up with great seeing advantage...or was it used to their advantage as a great witness as to times stripey man was seen around house?

I tell you what Sleepinoz..if the tradie hadnt seen her come home just before noon...I would have thought Kylie ahd been killed around 10.30 when scream was heard and neighbours dog going off it's head...and then stripey dude was just a decoy hanging around to make it look like it happened at around noon..while someone killed her at 10.30 and couldnt get an alibi for not being somewhere else at that time...if you know what I mean :banghead:

Yeah and she was seen putting rubbish in bin when she got home, was that to notify someone she was home?

Nothing new to add really, except the more I read the less I think it was a random burglary. IF it was, and the perpetrator was the man in the hoodie seen by the tradesman, why would the perpetrator look into the house and leave and come back later when she was home?
And as stated earlier, the fact that she was found where she was, suggests she knew the person and felt comfortable enough to be sitting on a lounge - but to remain sitting during the attack and not struggle? It doesnt make sense. It sounds like she was placed there, and that isnt 'random burglary'. I just cannot fathom this situation.

Has anyone made a potential/speculative time line? What information do we have?
10.30 neighbour heard scream?
what time did kylie return from shopping?
I also wonder if maybe 'he' visited her twice - maybe took her card and pin, went to the ATM where the pin didnt work and then returned and killed her in anger, but this doesn't tie in with the shopping trip (because obviously if that was the case she would have alerted someone that she had an intruder earlier).
just grasping at straws really :banghead:

hmmm yes those missing few hours after murder..."Sherlock007 ripping hair out in frustration" did the killer go home and get changed,but then why would you be down the Main st afterwards?? unless was the accomplice who went to Main st..he felt safer using atm as maybe he kept well hidden

:welcome: Sherlock!

I totally understand the "ripping hair out in frustration" sentiment...

here... Maybe this will help... :pullhair: :) pullhair : )

:D

:welcome: Sherlock!

I totally understand the "ripping hair out in frustration" sentiment...

here... Maybe this will help... :pullhair: :) pullhair : )

:D

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You're ever the jokester, Clue!!:floorlaugh:

Thank you for some much needed light relief!!!:loveyou:

Has anyone made a potential/speculative time line? What information do we have?
10.30 neighbour heard scream?
what time did kylie return from shopping?
I also wonder if maybe 'he' visited her twice - maybe took her card and pin, went to the ATM where the pin didnt work and then returned and killed her in anger, but this doesn't tie in with the shopping trip (because obviously if that was the case she would have alerted someone that she had an intruder earlier).
just grasping at straws really :banghead:

MSM suggests she returned from shopping at around 12pm.

A tradesman working in McCaffrey Rise told police he saw a man in a striped hooded top looking into the Blackwood home shortly before noon.

The Herald Sun has been told the man returned 10 to 15 minutes later, when Ms Blackwood had come home from shopping and left the garage door open.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...after-her-murder/story-fni0fee2-1226948551419

BBM ^ About 20 minutes according to the tradesman. And he only stole a credit card. A card that he didn't know the PIN of. :waitasec:

There is nothing to say that he was the one that stole the credit card.

Your post got me thinking. They say Kylie used her CC for an online purchase just after 12pm - but that could have been used by anyone who had it. You don't need any PIN or ID to use a CC online (unless LE have checked and made sure the order was made from her actual computer??)

What if she did lose it that morning shopping, like you say, and someone found it, bought something online and then decided to go and try to get some cash out. Although - who would even try to guess a PIN number??

Very confusing still!!!:scared:

BBM - some websites also keep your CC details so you don't have to enter them.

Was there ever any reports of her phone being found?

BBM - some websites also keep your CC details so you don't have to enter them.

Was there ever any reports of her phone being found?

bbm. There have been no details like that released in MSM :tantrum:

This also is ballsy..imagine getting into someones home and murdering someone with tradies up on the slope just few houses up with great seeing advantage...or was it used to their advantage as a great witness as to times stripey man was seen around house?[/QUOTE]

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...-kylie-blackwood/story-fni0fee2-1226690738195

A tradesman working at Mr Ryder's house could hold the key to police finding Mrs Blackwood's killer.

He was having lunch in his car parked at the top of McCaffrey Rise when he saw a man acting suspicious on the street about 11.30am.

The tradie returned to work, but then recalled to police how he noticed Mrs Blackwood's black SUV return home soon after.

She reportedly opened the garage door and parked the car inside, before going to a wheelie bin in the driveway, and going inside.

The next glance down the street from the young tradesman saw the suspicious man "high tailing it out of the court" and turning left onto Balmoral Way, towards Eagle Drive.

He said the man appeared to be carrying something under his arm.

I know they were reportedly looking for 2 different guys in Hoodies, but the one seen in the street was interviewed and "all but ruled out" - where was the other one seen?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/18467509/twist-in-murder-of-pakenham-mum-as-mourners-bid-farewell/

7News can reveal that homicide detectives have found and interviewed the mysterious man in the grey striped hoodie.

He was seen lurking outside Kylie Blackwood's Pakenham home on the day she was murdered, and has been all but ruled out as her killer.

The man interviewed by police lives just streets away from Mrs Blackwood, and was found in possession of a grey striped hooded top seen as critical to identifying the killer.

But 7News understands he gave police a credible explanation as to why he was in McCaffrey Rise prior to the murder, and told them he was on a bus when the killing is likely to have happened.

How coincidental it is that he was seen looking into her house and she returns home soon after that. At which point he returns? Just saying.....it sounds like he was looking for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9
Back