GUILTY Australia - Kylie Maybury, 6, abducted & murdered, Preston, Vic, 6 Nov 1984

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really hope justice can be served. Though given Davies is 73, I'm not sure how much. When does this topic get moved to Trials? (and hopefully, ultimately to Recently Sentenced and Beyond)

I really hope justice can be served. Though given Davies is 73, I'm not sure how much. When does this topic get moved to Trials? (and hopefully, ultimately to Recently Sentenced and Beyond)

I flagged your post for a moderator to answer, Paul.

:wave: To answer your question, this thread will be moved to the 'Trial' forum as soon as Davies' trial actually begins. However, when a firm trial date has been set and the upcoming trial is imminent, it can be moved to the 'Currently Awaiting Trial' area. Hope that helps!

I'd really like to know more about Kylie the person rather than Kylie the victim, by the way.

I didn't ask her much about Kylie herself lest i open closed wounds. She remains effected by Kylie's murder. The stories of the little friends left behind in child murders seldom get told. a couple of Sheree Beasley's classmates self-harmed or suicided because of the legacy.

Paul 1980 Having read the entire thread I can see you have been the one to keep the thread alive....I admire that...in Kylies Memory and in the hopes of Justice.

My recent post may have seemed to come from nowhere.... I wasn't aware of this thread and came upon it by accident (or fate)

My mentioning Mr Cruel.... is not plucked from thin air.... I do have strong reasons/thoughts for suspecting a possibility that our currently arrested Mr Keith Davies may have been part of a small circle of Paedophiles and that may include the person Known as Mr Cruel......the 1980s and how paedophiles were viewed, dealt with legally is so far from our current thought it is amazing..

I Hope this thread remains active before its locked simply into the "court only" process as I can see a so many possibilities to explore that may offer up more ideas of further involvement and discussion beyond the currently arrested..........remember police all those years ago were certain it was Lowe was responsible........but the dna didn't match....well....maybe lowe just looked but didnt touch.

I dont feel comfortable with a simple match of DNA ties the whole case up in a neat bow and ribbon....he may very well be the killer...Im just not satisfied he worked alone.....or this murder was an isolated event.

Some posters may already know my history....short and sweet, I had been abused as a child. So my interest is more than passing....somewhat a passion..

I have mapped and booked marked so many links my brain is swimming in this sespool of how widespread this plaugue is...

The paedophiles of their generation had to operate differently to network..... no internet back then....

Heres a thought for discussion of why I feel unhappy to simply wrap this guy in a bow for Kylie and then forget about him....

What about Denise McGregor........ same MO..... Unfortunately links to her murder are fading..with time..just like Kylies were.

She was abducted on her way home from the shops 6 years prior to Kylies abduction.....her body ends up on the roadside 14kms from where Mr Davies is found to have ultimately lived...after going to help his brother paint a bed and breakfast at Waterford Park...

Its the geography... the MO... that suggests a link.....6.5kms is all that seperates their abductions.

This needs also to be taken into context of what we know of abductions/murder of children within Australian history..........they are actually quite rare, thankfully.

The number one suspect as being Mr Cruel is a man named Brian Elker.. A Curent Affair did a story on him earlier this year....

Then this story I found on Mr Cruel.......food for thought?

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/mr-cruel-suspect-linked-to-another-unsolved-murder-a-violent-sex-offender-former-partner-

20160412-go4n4k.html

Im thinking wrong partner.....but it does suggest a thought..... the possibility. ....of more peoples involvement.....

If anyone is interested.....map out all our victorian abductions of children since 1970s till now....map out Mr Cruel abductions...map out child abducted, murdered children or historical missing children........there is a pattern. Map out known and found victims bodies....

Annastaes Banitskas went missing a mere 2kms from where Karmien Chans body was found

And then blow your mind on the fact that a car associated in Kylies case was only this year associated with Siriboon Bungs Case...

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...n/news-story/0e998b4d3db811d23c7637bcbad8aae3

Puggle: I'm a trans man, born physically female. I was abused as a little girl. I could have easily ended up another Sheree Beasley or Kylie Maybury.

Paul and Puggle:

No child should ever be abused and it is never a child's fault they are abused. On behalf of all caring adults I would like to say I'm sorry that you were abused.

Any one of us could have met with foul play at the hands of one of those predators. Victims of crimes such as this deserve justice and to be remembered with dignity.

Denise McGregor does not have a thread here at WS. My real sadness is that we cannot have a Beaumont Children thread because it invariably attracts cranks, conspiracy theorists and people who want to libel the childrens' parents.

Thanks Bo *advertiser censored*

Paul (hugs)

I haven't looked at the Beaumont case in a long time....but I think there may have been new developments. ....or they had a new POI...Ill have to check that....

And sadly in Denise's case there is virtually no extra information out there about her, apart from her original missing person details and the subsequent find of her body.....

I would hope police are giving him a good eye over for her case. The MO exactly the same. The closeness in proximity to Preston and the place she was found implicates a connection IMO.

Ill see if I can do up a map to explain why the location rings bells for me......Bo knows Im not technically minded, so it may take me awhile.

I went for a drive yesterday to roughly where I think she may have been left. I don't know if it was coincidence or not...but noticed the street at the intersection I arrived at was named McGregor ..... so I felt I probably found the right spot roughly. I tried to imagine what the area would have been like 37 years ago......

so isolated...so far from everyone....

Very sad.

Con Polites. Re: Beaumont children.

Yes Puggle I agree, paedophiles in the past had to be connected to each other.

Thanks Bo *advertiser censored*

Paul (hugs)

I haven't looked at the Beaumont case in a long time....but I think there may have been new developments. ....or they had a new POI...Ill have to check that....

And sadly in Denise's case there is virtually no extra information out there about her, apart from her original missing person details and the subsequent find of her body.....

I would hope police are giving him a good eye over for her case. The MO exactly the same. The closeness in proximity to Preston and the place she was found implicates a connection IMO.

Ill see if I can do up a map to explain why the location rings bells for me......Bo knows Im not technically minded, so it may take me awhile.

I went for a drive yesterday to roughly where I think she may have been left. I don't know if it was coincidence or not...but noticed the street at the intersection I arrived at was named McGregor ..... so I felt I probably found the right spot roughly. I tried to imagine what the area would have been like 37 years ago......

so isolated...so far from everyone....

Very sad.

Thanks for your confidence, Puggs, but crabstick and richieswan are my go-to mapping gurus. I only have rudimentary skills. I get lost following the directions on Google Maps while I'm walking somewhere even vaguely familiar. I was in Geelong earlier this year and ended up at the pier when I needed to be somewhere in the opposite direction :D

Research, forensic biology and WS forum navigation are more my strengths.

to be honest, given the fallout from my abuse when i was a little girl that I've had to go through, i almost envy Kylie and Sheree since they are in Heaven, they are safe for eternity.

to be honest, given the fallout from my abuse when i was a little girl that I've had to go through, i almost envy Kylie and Sheree since they are in Heaven, they are safe for eternity.

I can't understand your particular circumstances, paul, but I can understand the effects of childhood trauma in adulthood. I urge you to contact 1800 RESPECT (24 hour service) or your local hospital's Sexual Assault Service (during office hours) and speak to someone about your feelings, if you haven't already. They are extremely compassionate.

I wonder if it happened like the Sheree Beasley case in that Davies told Kylie to get in his car, she said "no way" and he just got out and bundled her inside as Lowe did with Sheree?

I wonder if it happened like the Sheree Beasley case in that Davies told Kylie to get in his car, she said "no way" and he just got out and bundled her inside as Lowe did with Sheree?

I really don't know, paul. Do you think that makes a difference? (Genuine question. No sarcasm intended or implied).

No it doesn't but i hope that we do find out what happened after Kylie left the Food Plus that Cup Day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sqwkie
Back