GUILTY Australia - Kylie Maybury, 6, abducted & murdered, Preston, Vic, 6 Nov 1984

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No it doesn't but i hope that we do find out what happened after Kylie left the Food Plus that Cup Day.

Me too but I doubt we'll hear the truth from Davies and I suspect the Italian woman may no longer be alive. It's a terrible crime and way past due justice for little Kylie and her family.

Yeah i don't think the Italian woman is alive, and i think that Lorna Simpson is dead, too.

Yeah i don't think the Italian woman is alive, and i think that Lorna Simpson is dead, too.

I don't know if Lorna Simpson is still alive. She hasn't been mentioned in MSM, except in relation to the time of Kylie's abduction.

I'm interested in how they finally got Davies and why he didn't ping their radar earlier. no doubt we will find out. I'm not sure how much justice can truly be served for Kylie given Davies is likely in the last decade of his life.

I'm sure it will all come out. Justice has been a long time coming for Kylie and her family but, hopefully, it's finally on the horizon. It just goes to show that, if you've committed a terrible crime such as that committed against Kylie, you have to look over your shoulder for the rest of your life. Karma is always on your tail and you never know when it's going to bite you hard.

Herald Sun journalist Keith Moor would like a telemovie done about Kylie and her story and the search for justice. Maybe after the trial a production company might make one.

Hopefully the telemovie would have accurate details and hairstyles and clothing for Kylie. The Beaumont sisters having long haired 2006 hairstyles (in real life, short hair) and 2006 clothing really took me out of CIA's Beaumont Children Mystery episode.

Herald Sun journalist Keith Moor would like a telemovie done about Kylie and her story and the search for justice. Maybe after the trial a production company might make one.

Hopefully the telemovie would have accurate details and hairstyles and clothing for Kylie. The Beaumont sisters having long haired 2006 hairstyles (in real life, short hair) and 2006 clothing really took me out of CIA's Beaumont Children Mystery episode.

I'm sure a telemovie about Kylie would mean a lot to you if it was done sensitively. It would have to wait until the conclusion of a trial, eith Davies being found guilty. It's important to get the details right when making any movie, otherwise it's inauthentic.

Will eventually get round to that map of why I think Denise could be connected also.......

Paul...some cases affect us more than others.....this one seems to be the one you really connect with..

I am so glad they eventually arrested someone...and hope more answers will follow...

I don't know why Kylie touches me so much. I kept this thread alive for so long because someone had to care about her.

I don't know why Kylie touches me so much. I kept this thread alive for so long because someone had to care about her.

That's lovely, paul. Kylie, and all of us need someone to care about us.

I remember the drownings of those kids at Gunnamatta on the Mornington Peninsula back in the summer of 1997-98. Molly and Ben and Catherine and Belinda. It made the front page of The Age with the headline "THE CRUEL SEA".

I wonder why both afternoon (The Herald) and morning (The Sun) papers had Kylie's rape-kill on their front pages back in 1984?

I remember the drownings of those kids at Gunnamatta on the Mornington Peninsula back in the summer of 1997-98. Molly and Ben and Catherine and Belinda. It made the front page of The Age with the headline "THE CRUEL SEA".

I wonder why both afternoon (The Herald) and morning (The Sun) papers had Kylie's rape-kill on their front pages back in 1984?

I think sensationalism was the order of the day. There were 'newspaper wars' back then and the 80s and into the 90s were the age of 'Greed Is Good' no matter what the cost; even to the families and friends of victims. It was different style of policing back then, too, now it seems investigators have learnt to use MSM for their purposes, rather than the other way around.

True. There's some talk that the Herald Sun and The Age will cease printed editions all together and go digital-only. But... is a newspaper still a newspaper when it's all-digital? Or is it just another website?

I noticed that in the coverage the Herald Sun has given Kylie, much of their photographs and such seem to be sourced from outside places such as the State Library. I gather News Corp/HWT threw a lot away when they were converting their analogue material.

The Herald Sun Insight Editor, indicates that unless Davies pleads guilty and spares the Mayburys the pain, it could be at least two years before we get a verdict.

True. There's some talk that the Herald Sun and The Age will cease printed editions all together and go digital-only. But... is a newspaper still a newspaper when it's all-digital? Or is it just another website?

I noticed that in the coverage the Herald Sun has given Kylie, much of their photographs and such seem to be sourced from outside places such as the State Library. I gather News Corp/HWT threw a lot away when they were converting their analogue material.

The Herald Sun Insight Editor, indicates that unless Davies pleads guilty and spares the Mayburys the pain, it could be at least two years before we get a verdict.

That's the way of the world now, paul. Once upon a time news was spread by word of mouth, writing, radio, television and now, increasingly digitally. I suppise I think of a 'newspaper' being written by ethical and unbiased journalists. The fact they are being written on shoestring budgets by commentators and spin doctors is more of a concern to me than the format.

It's a shame if the original photos have been lost or destroyed. An analogue photograph conveys do much more warmth than its digital equivalent.

Justice comes in its own time, paul. I guess we'll have to be patient.

btw I came across this information regarding access to Coroner's reports:

http://www.coroners.justice.nsw.gov.au/Pages/access_documents.aspx

I doubt Robert Lowe or Mr. Cruel killed Denise McGregor or kidnapped Eloise Worledge. That's just "picking a likely suspect to blame". Just as they wanted to charge Lowe over Kylie.

I doubt Robert Lowe or Mr. Cruel killed Denise McGregor or kidnapped Eloise Worledge. That's just "picking a likely suspect to blame". Just as they wanted to charge Lowe over Kylie.

I haven't looked into Eloise's case as much...and at a glance it seems confused by the addition of her parents seperating at the exact same time she went missing. But I have firm reasons (Geographically) to believe Denise's case is related...

And lowes involvement in Kylies case is also still open in my opinion, simply due to where her purse was found.... could he have been involved? Possible. Could he have been a convenient person to pick to do a set up on? Possible.

I was going to try to do a map to help visualize why I am connecting Denise..... but it will have to wait till Im in the right headspace.

Paul n Bo.... *advertiser censored*

Whoever killed Denise bashed her head in. Mr. Cruel used a firearm to kill Karmein Chan. Robert Lowe manually strangled Sheree Beasley as did Gregory Keith Davies with Kylie Maybury.

I'd need convincing before I'd agree to a link between Eloise, Denise, and a well-known killer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zandylee07
Back