Australia Australia - Leisl Smith, 23, Wallarah, NSW, 19 Aug 2012 *arrest in 2019, died during trial*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping up Leisl's thread for the new year. May 2016 bring her back to her loved ones.

For what reasons would it be taking this long to put together the facts gathered and prosecute the one(s) behind the cause of Leisl Smith's disappearance.....
A few plausible theories, but still nothing to give to the family. Friends and the general public. Why this interests me is that there may be a person or persons out there, maybe just next door that is in hiding. And is capable of terrible things??? Just a bit of a worry if Leisl met with foul play as the authorities say.... Her Father says he believes that she is safe and alive but doesn't want to be found.... For the sake if everyone I hope n pray that he is correct.

I hope Leisl is safe and happy somewhere - hiding from the threat is fella and the company he keeps.

I hope if she is ok she can let her Dad & sister know, and we should stop looking.

It's obviously a messy situation with so many getting killed. I just hope Leisl got away in time.

Stay away from this danger and create a new happy life.

I hate that a young woman can go missing and there's no one held responsible.

Did the police ever look at the Meta Data from these messages, which mobile phone towers did they get sent through?

there has been no new information for almost a year now, and it seems the police are being very selective with what they leaking out through the media, I believe the police have a theory but don't have enough evidence, The lack of media coverage and lack of information in the hands of the public is making hard to come up with a theory based on evidence rather than speculation. like many of you I have a theory but I can't share it as based on some evidence but much speculation to fill the gaps on the unknown.

I hope Liesl is found alive and well, and reunited with her family.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s/news-story/de901429865dc4eb950c38c44fc1700d

SITTING on her back deck, Sandi Harvey’s face lights up as she recounts a memory of her daughter Leisl Smith as a 10-year-old bringing an eel home that she had caught in a creek.

But memories are all Ms Harvey, of Hamlyn Terrace, has of her daughter, who vanished without a trace four years ago.

“It still feels like yesterday when I found out,” Ms Harvey said.

“It’s unlike a death, where you can grieve. With Leisl it’s just a void; there’s just nothing. It’s just empty.”

At what point will there be an inquest? If I remember correctly the Morcombes had to push for Daniel's?

Hi All,
It's been a while since I've been here.

There's been no new evidence/information.

The police have certainly not been informing us if anything has happened and to be honest, have not really been that helpful at all.

Life is progressing, but it makes it hard when there is a family member missing. We continue to hope that Leisl is alive, safe and simply for her own reasons, does not want to be located.

Until we hear from her however, we just don't know.

Hope everyone is ok.

Cheers
J x

Hi All,
It's been a while since I've been here.

There's been no new evidence/information.

The police have certainly not been informing us if anything has happened and to be honest, have not really been that helpful at all.

Life is progressing, but it makes it hard when there is a family member missing. We continue to hope that Leisl is alive, safe and simply for her own reasons, does not want to be located.

Until we hear from her however, we just don't know.

Hope everyone is ok.

Cheers
J x

Thanks for letting us know.

Hopefully something will turn up soon.

I appreciate you dropping by, I wish this was different for you all.

Bump. For Leisl !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Just keeping the light on for Leisl in this thread. I hope you are doing ok eccsci.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back