GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Age does not weary a psychopath......... at 60 , he'll still be a psychopath

Karl Hoerr ‏@KarlHoerr 3m

Judge says #Gittany has a "defiant denial of guilt" and his family's vow to maintain the rage, "doesn't speak we'll for rehabilitation."

Im worried for Rachel now... Judge Mc Callum has hinted that Rachels campaign has disadvantaged Simons possibilities...

watch out, Rache.....big black mark , there... go....go far far away

OT - I'm also following tweets about the woman that was found dead in her home, she had been dead for 8 years - such a sad story. Her inquest started today.

:scared:
Karl Hoerr ‏@KarlHoerr 3m

Judge says #Gittany has a "defiant denial of guilt" and his family's vow to maintain the rage, "doesn't speak we'll for rehabilitation."

He has been found guilt in the trial.
Isn't all this denial flying in the face of the judge' decision?
Just cut the chase Rach and just slap the judge in the face and call her wrong.
Sounds like judge is getting ticked off.

Very quiet in the Court today, not as many reporters.

Im worried for Rachel now... Judge Mc Callum has hinted that Rachels campaign has disadvantaged Simons possibilities...

watch out, Rache.....big black mark , there... go....go far far away

BACKFIRED TROOPER?

:worms:

OT - I'm also following tweets about the woman that was found dead in her home, she had been dead for 8 years - such a sad story. Her inquest started today.

So sad. It won't happen but family members who can't be bothered to make a phone call in 8 years shouldn't get any of the inheritance.

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 3m

Strickland (Gittany's barrister) says Gittany has a good solid family - helps his prospects of rehabilitation (cont)

:floorlaugh: Aren't they the worst kind of enablers? Furthermore, their own involvement in his crimes years ago, suggest anything but solid.

Very quiet in the Court today, not as many reporters.

Channel 7 van & cameras are there full-on. It seems many reporters are following others today.

In some ways, it is a foregone conclusion - just a matter of how many years & type of conditions. This is a very serious crime, committed by someone with a substantial history of anti-social acts. His social supporters seem to 'idealize' him and seem 'antagonistic' towards the Justice process and legitimate authority which IMO the Judge is responsible to take into account in consideration of the outcome. IMHO.

It's so quiet I think it might be over for today.

My Simon's a good boy.
:therethere:

This kind of enabling denies the reality of his history of violence and anti-social acts. They're blinkered. They can't see who he really is. The Law must provide Justice to Lisa Harnum and her family and friends - despite the enabler's view of him. The Law must hand down the punishment (i.e. social sanction against murder) our society expects for this horrendous crime.

Some courts have lunch until 2.00pm. I wonder if this is one of them.

When do you think the judge decided on his years in gaol? I doubt all these shannigans be influencing her decision today? Surely she wouldn't be plucking out a number today at the 11th hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne