GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-story fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks enzeder :)

Source: She said she didn't want to be "surrounded by the media and them asking me a million questions".
(ETA) ... which they hadnt paid for.

I could edit this article completely - but I wont.

She told _The West Australian _that if she had abandoned Gittany after his conviction and the intense public criticism of her support, then she would be the person that people were saying she was."I would have to live with this for the rest of my life . . . that I knew about this case, had an opportunity to help this person and I didn't do that," she said.
"I would be scum . . . I would be what they are calling me."

:silenced:

I didn't want to click on her website but I couldn't help myself, lol!!

Love the about Simon tag - nothing of his past mentioned and a nice pic. :banghead: :facepalm:

Yikes :eek: - Thanks Makara!

No worries Enzeder. Some of the links on that site a very dodgy also, they're linked to *advertiser censored* sites! Bloody disgusting to set up a website like this. :banghead:

No worries Enzeder. Some of the links on that site a very dodgy also, they're linked to *advertiser censored* sites! Bloody disgusting to set up a website like this. :banghead:

I've not had a problem - but I'm on my iPad.

Love the about Simon tag - nothing of his past mentioned and a nice pic. :banghead: :facepalm:

Ohh, I know - I saw that hideous photo of him dressed up in a long brown robe in the first video - Sooo creepy! - Nothing about the ear biting incident either to show what he's capable of!.

Attached Image/Screen shot: Simon Gittany's secret life - Part one
http://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/21363958/simon-gittanys-secret-life/

Post made by 'they'll get you' with link to close up of badly injured ear.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - GUILTY Australia-Lisa Harnum, 30, Sydney - Simon Gittany on trial for murder #4

Attachments

• Ear injury inflicted by gittany.jpg
    Ear injury inflicted by gittany.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 10
Very very biased site IMO. If they really want the public to take them seriously, they need to remove judgement from the descriptions and facts, particularly that from the courts. If they can't present two sides of the story without emotion (as they seem to emphasise that WE should be doing when making our own judgements)...well they've lost me!

I wonder how much time the Free Gittany team have spent perusing this thread - many many hours, I bet. Along with other sites discussing the case. Maybe they'll try to gauge the response to their ...ahem...'website' :floorlaugh:

WAIT!!!!

I thought Gittany said she ballerina pirouetted off the balcony so that she didn't leave fingerprints?

What's this about her climbing over leg by leg?

Obviously I didn't pay attention earlier. And obviously I'm watching it ;)

And there's the photo of him carrying her.

Well done websleuthers.

She looks and sounds like a fool. I know I'm biased but my 13 year old son, who hasn't heard of the case before, is sitting here picking every word she says to pieces. If she can't convince a 13 year old .....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90
Back