GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-story fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FYI

Is this Channel 7 trying to offer a more balanced view on the back of the Sunday Night expose of Gittany's blinkered girlfriend's views?

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/

David Koch talked with two Police officers involved in arrest of Simon Gittany 20 years earlier. They described him as a control freak, a violent Jeckle and Hyde character who was approx 171 Cm or (5'7") in height and physically strong enough to resist arrest by two burly, trained Police officers. They stated Gittany could lift 50Kg no problem. They stated that he could be charming and charismatic and believe him to be controlliing RL with this side of his personality. However, he is capable of changing into a violent attacker within minutes. They gave an example of this in the video and state that his violent self (Mr Hyde) is just under the surface.

Just jumping off your post Strangeworld -
I haven't watched the show - so my opinion of her crying is only related to her acting - and if she is an actor, she can bleed on cue - let alone cry.
I would have to look at other aspects, like her body language to give me an indication, but I'm not convinced there either - actors know what body language to use to verify the emotions.

Were there any interviews from the Harnum Family?

Hi Figtree :seeya:

Yep - her crying could be an act. It is so hard to say, without knowing her normal behaviour. I do get the feeling though that she's the sort of person who doesn't like people not agreeing with her.

There were very brief interviews with Lisa's brother and mother - blink and you'd miss them.

FYI

Is this Channel 7 trying to offer a more balanced view on the back of the Sunday Night expose of Gittany's blinkered girlfriend's views?

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/

David Koch talked with two Police officers involved in arrest of Simon Gittany 20 years earlier. They described him as a control freak, a violent Jeckle and Hyde character who was approx 171 Cm or (5'7") in height and physically strong enough to resist arrest by two burly, trained Police officers. They stated Gittany could lift 50Kg no problem. They stated that he could be charming and charismatic and believe him to be controlliing RL with this side of his personality. However, he is capable of changing into a violent attacker within minutes. They gave an example of this in the video and state that his violent self (Mr Hyde) is just under the surface.

Just saw this Fuskier. Interesting. Those police officers have NO DOUBT about his physical capabilities and his aggression/manipulation. If Ch7 were serious about presenting both sides, these officers should have been on Sunday Night last night.

Just jumping off your post Strangeworld -

I haven't watched the show - so my opinion of her crying is only related to her acting - and if she is an actor, she can bleed on cue - let alone cry.

I would have to look at other aspects, like her body language to give me an indication, but I'm not convinced there either - actors know what body language to use to verify the emotions.

Were there any interviews from the Harnum Family?

I find RL to be a very sad little girl.

I flip between feeling sorry for her and feeling sick at what utter crud comes out her mouth...

From the comments section on her site under videos, trying to justify the reason for all the spyware............

" Secondly, whilst inexcusable, the monitoring you speak of pertains to Simon installing some software on Lisa’s phone, due to a break down in a trust. The breakdown in trust was due to the fact that she had contracted an STD on both her return trips to Canada. "

:facepalm: :tantrum:

I found the whole report on Sunday Night to be way overhyped and then it delivered little in the way of anything substantial. Certainly not the much talked about new evidence. If anything it shot down a couple of the points coming from the mouth of RL about lifting capabilities and making someone unconscious. It turned into more a puff piece on the RL person and if anything tried to bring out sympathy for her. Clearly the 2 reporters were smitten and that came across.

But as for the facts of the case, that seemed to get lost in all of the other stuff about RL. I didn't see anything to disturb the account of the eyewitness on which the case rests. The stunt with the fingerprints was interesting (albeit the test looked somewhat biased to me as the female actor went over to quickly and was probably trying to smear her fingerprints to make it look good on TV...also note that the replica they made of the balcony was not entirely accurate as the awning was 35cm below the balcony level in reality, meaning it was much harder to get over than shown which I think would have had implications for fingerprints)....but the outcome, that no prints are possible, was entirely accepted by the court anyway. The judge did say that the absence was significant but I think that was from the perspective of it not being able to aid the case for the defence. Has anyone read the actual fingerprint report to the court to see if unidentifiable smears were found?

I think as they had paid her $150k they had to make the story around RL and also the replica was put together with the help of the Gittany family....so they showed video of his brother with the dummy and some other theories such as using her hangbag to climb over the railing (funny how it then got back on her shoulder when she fell).

It was a pretty weak effort on Sunday Night part as I think they could have done a much better analysis of the crime. they also didn't ask basic questions like....why would he just go and make a cup of tea, why anyone would think they could escape over the balcony (and to where were they escaping), why there was no female scream at any stage on the way down from the balcony......

But then with such a weak story it didn't provide much help for the Gittany side anyway.

Just my thoughts......

I'm really torn.

On one hand I am so frustrated by her. Surely she isn't this stupid. She can't actually believe the garbage she is spouting. On the other hand, her partner is an abusive murderer and she is probably brainwashed, so I feel sorry for her too. At least he can't physically harm her while he's behind bars. She is safe and that is really important. I have no doubt that he would kill again if anyone dared not to obey him.

People can be really stubborn in their opinions. Sometimes you can argue with people with the best logic around and they will stick to their beliefs. It's had a disheartening affect on me and these days, I leave people to believe what they want to believe and hope that the universe will give them a personal experience that will alter their change of mind.

I got home too late to watch it unfortunately... Will find it online today hopefully!

It seems like a waste of time though...

I'm laughing at her giving him 5yrs though, how quickly is she planning on getting her law degree? And how about her saying she'd fight until justice prevails??

From the comments section on her site under videos, trying to justify the reason for all the spyware............

" Secondly, whilst inexcusable, the monitoring you speak of pertains to Simon installing some software on Lisa’s phone, due to a break down in a trust. The breakdown in trust was due to the fact that she had contracted an STD on both her return trips to Canada. "

:facepalm: :tantrum:

What??????????? An STD. Will this girl stop at nothing? Besmirching Lisa's name to score points for Simon. As if he would have done nothing if that happened. He was checking on her the whole time she was in Canada. If there was an STD why wouldn't it have come from him?

What??????????? An STD. Will this girl stop at nothing? Besmirching Lisa's name to score points for Simon. As if he would have done nothing if that happened. He was checking on her the whole time she was in Canada. If there was an STD why wouldn't it have come from him?

Exactly.

I got the virus as well....malware watch out, normal anti virus program didn't find it...

What program did you use to find it jimbob? I use Norton, and got no warning, so I'd be keen to remove it.

Ms Louise is allowed to visit Gittany at Parklea only twice a week, compared with the relative luxury of every day visits when he was awaiting sentence at Silverwater.

Gittany is unpopular among his fellow inmates, according to a Triple M radio report, in which an unidentified prison guard is recorded as describing the killer as 'a very disliked inmate'.

'He walks around like he didn't do it, ' the guard said.

The guard said that on the night Channel Seven played its first interview with Ms Louise protesting Gittany's innocence, maximum security prisoners in cells near Gittany's had hurled abuse at him.

Gittany 'kept to himself' in prison and is being held in a protection wing of Parklea, away from the main jail population where he might be at risk of being attacked because of the current publicity over Ms Louise's interviews.

A day in the life of world’s 'most deluded' woman.
Visiting her killer boyfriend in jail and playing dead to prove he didn’t murder lookalike fiancée… but can she REALLY believe balcony killer is innocent?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isits-Simon-Gittany-prison.html#ixzz2tZHMBmJZ

Well, she obviously hasn't got a job. How does she support herself and her nicotine habit?

2echmki.jpg

Two former detectives have spoken out about Simon Gittany's explosive temper.

Simon Gittany's dark past
Video: http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/watch/21509623/simon-gittanys-dark-past/

Oh, I SO thought that too!!
Part of the personality traits that Gittany has makes it highly likely he is unfaithful. And that he would also lie about his 'former' partner to his present partner - they blame the previous partner for the way they themselves are. I bet he got a cuddle from RL after he told her... Poor Simon (hand me a bucket please :facepalm:) These type of guys also turn the table around - it could well have been him that had a STD, who gave it to Lisa, who Gittany blamed Lisa for.

This is text book stuff with these guys.

Channel 7's Sunday Night appears very disjointed to me and heavily edited. I'm wondering if there was a legal intervention to stop some topics. It just ended with no reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub
Back