GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-story fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
maybe the 'amazing' romance is well and truly over...!!;; has to be said.. Rachel didn't do Simon any favours and certainly, from the sentence , she did him a huge dis service... but Simon just had to show off his capacity for persuading women to fawn over him.. he couldn't resist it, so he can think about that for 26 years... he will be 66, 67 then... ha!...

Trooper, can't get over how similar Simon Gittany is to Simon Lowe (read Perfect Stranger: A true story of desire and obsession). Maybe R could hover around for him as he should be due for release soon.

What a huge relief to see him off the streets. Thank you Justice mcCallum for abused women. She's a good judge. White ribbon.

He's tried to get out of gaol twice before, what is his next plan.
Needle stick & French monastery.

Family now heading to Macca's at Merrylands.

maybe the 'amazing' romance is well and truly over...!!;; has to be said.. Rachel didn't do Simon any favours and certainly, from the sentence , she did him a huge dis service... but Simon just had to show off his capacity for persuading women to fawn over him.. he couldn't resist it, so he can think about that for 26 years... he will be 66, 67 then... ha!...

I agree, he would have done better to turn up as the grieving boyfriend who just couldn't get over the love of his life. JMOO

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 3m

Two sisters of Simon #gittany left court briefly to smoke cigarettes and call media "vultures."

Wonder if her no show was orchestrated by channel 7 so they can film her as she hears the verdict. Can't think of any other reason except maybe his barrister told him to keep her away as she wasn't helping him one bit. JMOO

Or maybe she has found another hobby. Or maybe...:floorlaugh:

I'm thrilled, it exceeded my hopes and expectations!!

As for RL, I'm guessing it had something to do with channel 7? I'm sure we'll find out soon! There's a few on twitter calling for people to go easy on RL and asking why people don't like her!!

RL said he'd stand in front of the doorway to prevent her leaving.
That's admission of his continuing his attitude, bad move RACH.

Loose lips sink ships baby.

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 3m

Gittany's solicitor says he maintains his innocence and there will be an appeal #gittany @7NewsSydney

Solicitor for Simon #gittany says he "maintains his innocence" and will lodge an appeal

Chloe Ross ‏@chloebross 4m

Rachelle Louise a no-show as boyfriend #Gittany sentenced to 26 years for balcony death http://ninem.sn/uJr3oVD via @ninemsn

The Daily Telegraph ‏@dailytelegraph 3m

#Gittany's solicitor Abigail Bannister said outside court that he "maintains his innocence" and will lodge an appeal. http://bit.ly/GittanyGets18

Jo Thornely ‏@jothornely 5m

At least now Gittany gets to spend quality time with his two true loves - restriction of liberty and CCTV cameras.

So in all seriousness - where the hell is RL?

If she is truly sequestered away somewhere by channel 7 (as the journalists rumors stated) - just how much money would you need to be paid to be away from your "innocent" partner on the most trying of days?

It would need to be a schapelle sized payment one would think.

She doesn't do her own PR any favours through today's no-show.

I know I shouldn't be curious. That it shouldn't even be a blip on the radar. But it's so thoroughly out of character (that is, to shy away from the spotlight) that it has me rather intrigued.

Will she still be in the same outfit as last week? Are channel 7 holding her hostage in a luxury hotel?

Two sisters of Simon #gittany left court briefly to smoke cigarettes and call media "vultures."

People really need to quit smoking.

PS What does "BBM" mean in earlier posts? I keep seeing that. Urban Dictionary has definitions that are inappropriate to mention.

putting aside his personality, his crime, his own repulsiveness, Rachel was Simons biggest handicap. Strickland, without a doubt, would have done his very very best to keep Rachel out of the public view, and most certainly off the stand, but to no avail! one has to deal with the clients one is dealt. .

I bet Strickland is now going to put the heavies on to get his bill paid and then go home for a beer...

Gerard Baden-Clay. Are you listening to this??? OW are you listening also???

People really need to quit smoking.

PS What does "BBM" mean in earlier posts? I keep seeing that. Urban Dictionary has definitions that are inappropriate to mention.

It means Bolded By Me. The poster wants to emphasise some words/phrase, so bolds them for other posters. Hope that's helpful TK8895.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back