Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just released:
Episode 5 - The Teachers Trial podcast - Intercepted

Briefly (this podcast runs for 1hr 23min)
It starts with Hedley speaking to LD's first born daughter - Shannell Dawson (SD) (as per the old Teachers Pet podcasts)
SD cannot remember her mother LD.
And, how JC became her harsh step "mother" and being locked in the laundry because she didnt eat her dinner.
And, how it was not a normal childhood. How she was a little afraid of JC - and, how JC had slapped her across the face and she and her sister would be called "idiots" and "useless"

It runs through the witnesses this week from 07 June - to today 10 June 2022
The full 9min phone "intercept" call between Paul Dawson(PD) & CD is played
also;
PD's babysitter stated "CD should tell the truth" and someone could help him to tell the truth - everyone would have a better life
PD's babysitter admitted she was infatuated with PD and said "she stopped seeing PD" after he told her "that something terrible had happened and he needed to get out of NSW and go to Qld" !
Lynelle Dawson (former wife of older brother Peter Dawson) was on the witness stand in person today and how her own mother left her when she was a child.......and started a new life in NZ
KF a student at the school - also saw LD with a black eye outside the school in a car - and how she also witnessed another PE teacher banging on the door/trying to get into her shared office at school... and it was locked and CD and JC emerged from the shared office.
2 ex-neighbours also stated they thought they had seen LD working at a hospital - and a few other late witnesses

what was interesting and not lost on me with lynelle dawsons statements about her own missing mother.....
her mother said goodbye to her. prepped her for leaving.

she was located.
she had remarried twice.
there is proof of her death later in life.

Not comparable. Hope the prosecution tears this up.

what was interesting and not lost on me with lynelle dawsons statements about her own missing mother.....
her mother said goodbye to her. prepped her for leaving.

she was located.
she had remarried twice.
there is proof of her death later in life.

Not comparable. Hope the prosecution tears this up.
Lynelle's story was so appealing to the Dawson twins... why,, that could happen to anybody!!... a yarn so basic could be repeated ..

One thing that has not been bought up so far, was the story that Chris Dawson ran with over quite a few years, and Marilyn, too, that there had been a mysterious (( mysterious because he never knocked on anyone else's door in the district) religious man promising heaven on earth to unhappy women who could leave their valuable homes, and unfaithful, adulterous husbands, child molesting husbands, and come and live in the bush out back somewhere, leaving the small children , especially if that woman had undergone a long trial of IVF to have them, sure, sure, and remain under this spell forever more.

Just leave, tell the old man you're going shopping, leave your purse, your bankcard behind ( and go shopping ) leave your jewelry, your gorgeous clothing ( Marilyn was upset at the amount of fabulous shirts Lynn had!! ) leave your sewing machine that enabled you to dress terrifically, leave your mother, and father , brothers and sisters, as well as your kids, leave your comfort zone of the Northern Beaches for some isolated unknown territory, oh for petes sake!..

How did he get away with this yarn for so long?

Apparently, this ridiculous story was actually swallowed by , of all people, a few Sydney detectives.... certainly, the rugby mates took it on.

Quite a few Australian men got away with this kind of story.. ' oh.. she left with a truck driver'... ' um , she went back to England'.. 'er,, she is living in NZ now.'...

Wives bodies found in rubbish bins, in bush graves, etc.. Lynn's body is out there, somewhere.

Lynelle's story was so appealing to the Dawson twins... why,, that could happen to anybody!!... a yarn so basic could be repeated ..

One thing that has not been bought up so far, was the story that Chris Dawson ran with over quite a few years, and Marilyn, too, that there had been a mysterious (( mysterious because he never knocked on anyone else's door in the district) religious man promising heaven on earth to unhappy women who could leave their valuable homes, and unfaithful, adulterous husbands, child molesting husbands, and come and live in the bush out back somewhere, leaving the small children , especially if that woman had undergone a long trial of IVF to have them, sure, sure, and remain under this spell forever more.

Just leave, tell the old man you're going shopping, leave your purse, your bankcard behind ( and go shopping ) leave your jewelry, your gorgeous clothing ( Marilyn was upset at the amount of fabulous shirts Lynn had!! ) leave your sewing machine that enabled you to dress terrifically, leave your mother, and father , brothers and sisters, as well as your kids, leave your comfort zone of the Northern Beaches for some isolated unknown territory, oh for petes sake!..

Apparently, this ridiculous story was actually swallowed by , of all people, a few Sydney detectives.... certainly, the rugby mates took it on.

Quite a few Australian men got away with this kind of story.. ' oh.. she left with a truck driver'... ' um , she went back to England'.. 'er,, she is living in NZ now.'...

Wives bodies found in rubbish bins, in bush graves, etc.. Lynn's body is out there, somewhere.
He isn't even smart.
Neither is Twin 1.

Its embarrassing being Australian sometimes looking back at morality and leniency of dooshbags in the day.

The stories have got distorted after the years. Lynelle's mother was separated from her husband and didn't take the kids when she separated and disappeared.

In 1982 you needed a passport to go to New Zealand. When Lynelle's mother went missing you didn't.

It was the man erecting the shed in Chris's initial interview and he suggested Lyn attend meetings not go and join a cult without family contact.

Who has listened to the whole phone conversation between CD and PD? I got the impression that PD was shocked by the insinuations police made during his interview, where it seemed CD just wanted more information on what they were asking about. Would they have suspected that their phones were bugged and are just great liars or is there the very very slim chance PD did not know what happenned????

Who has listened to the whole phone conversation between CD and PD? I got the impression that PD was shocked by the insinuations police made during his interview, where it seemed CD just wanted more information on what they were asking about. Would they have suspected that their phones were bugged and are just great liars or is there the very very slim chance PD did not know what happenned????
Think PD was maybe smart enough to realise it was a possibility but CD seemed clueless and was clearly agitated. Especially where Lyn may have been buried as he came back to that subject once or twice. PD is the definitely the smart twin and I think he has been guiding CD with responses for years now.

He isn't even smart.
Neither is Twin 1.

Its embarrassing being Australian sometimes looking back at morality and leniency of dooshbags in the day.

I'm sure there were many instances in which people turned a blind eye to teacher-student relationships back in the early 80's. My music teacher married one of the girls in our class, but not until she graduated from grade 13. Even so, there were only whispers about their relationship, nothing as bold as what CD was doing. Surely the behaviour of CD toward JC was way beyond the moral code of even the lenient of his day.

And yet, indeed, his colleagues and school administrators, who had to have known, just turned a blind eye to his abhorrent behaviour. Sigh.

I still don't understand Lynn's damaged cardigan being found in the back garden, surely it must mean something?
The cardigan is no provably Lynn D's. It came complete with no DNA (or none of hers) and it has no nametag. Her brother said it was of the style that she used to wear and she liked that colour. I'm not sure it is even an evidentiary item. That's to say - it could have been buried by anyone. It was found when the house had at least three owners I believe.

The question you have to ask is how did the police know that they should dig up that area of the pool surround alone (the bricking or tiles) ? The concentrated on one specific area and did not take too long to find the item.

I'd conclude that either Joanne C told them or they had a tip off from a neighbour. CD and PD did the pool finishing work so you can safely assume he could do the rework without using a tradesman. My suspicion is that CD set up something poorly thought through to blackmail JC in the future should she raise allegations about LD's being murdered, and she noticed new concrete in that area and came to some conclusions and relayed them to the police.

Last edited:
I'm sure there were many instances in which people turned a blind eye to teacher-student relationships back in the early 80's. My music teacher married one of the girls in our class, but not until she graduated from grade 13. Even so, there were only whispers about their relationship, nothing as bold as what CD was doing. Surely the behaviour of CD toward JC was way beyond the moral code of even the lenient of his day.

And yet, indeed, his colleagues and school administrators, who had to have known, just turned a blind eye to his abhorrent behaviour. Sigh.
Yes shady

The shadiest of all was what happened at the DPP.

Lloyd Babb looking at you.:mad::mad:

The cardigan is no provably Lynn D's. It came complete with no DNA (or none of hers) and it has no nametag. Her brother said it was of the style that she used to wear and she liked that colour. I'm not sure it is even an evidentiary item. That's to say - it could have been buried by anyone. It was found when the house had at least three owners I believe.

The question you have to ask is how did the police know that they should dig up that area of the pool surround alone (the bricking or tiles) ? The concentrated on one specific area and did not take too long to find the item.

I'd conclude that either Joanne C told them or they had a tip off from a neighbour. CD and PD did the pool finishing work so you can safely assume he could do the rework without using a tradesman. My suspicion is that CD set up something poorly thought through to blackmail JC in the future should she raise allegations about LD's being murdered, and she noticed new concrete in that area and came to some conclusions and relayed them to the police.
Pretty sure (but not 100%) JC directed them to that back corner of the house that had new concrete over it.
We could see them dig but they only did a small section which felt like a cop out.
We have to assume that they know what they are doing and likely accepted sonar or what ever opinion that the earth wasn't disturbed.

But they were there...they should have went for and dug it up to be sure.

moo

moo

I still find it pretty unbelievable that CD and PD may have committed murder - but on the other hand, they already had some practice in nefarious doings.
Really kemug! your too nice.
gee I don't.

CD is the coldest nastiest self absorbed human.
How he treated Lynette in front of people was very telling.

Add the oldest reason for wife killing inthe book.... a miserable S-O-B who doesn't want to pay that B**** a thing.
He is textbook.

Better behaved in public wife beaters everywhere.
Borce Ristevski (karen) he is an example of someone that is a surprise wife murderer to me.

Pretty sure (but not 100%) JC directed them to that back corner of the house that had new concrete over it.
We could see them dig but they only did a small section which felt like a cop out.
We have to assume that they know what they are doing and likely accepted sonar or what ever opinion that the earth wasn't disturbed.

But they were there...they should have went for and dug it up to be sure.

moo

moo
you are talking about the soft earth area I believe. The story was that concrete was there to stop water accumulating as it ran off the hill to the rear. Police dug down and found a sheet of rock that was quite shallow and went under the house. It was not a possible grave site - the body , if there would have been so close to the surface that ... you can imagine what would happen.
What the LE did not do was empty out the septic tank quick smart. They got around to it eventually. that was a big error or simple laziness.
Look , CD got rid of a body between say 10 pm and 7am the next morning on the night of the 8th of Jan , 1981. Two children were in the house at the time. He "could not" have killed Lynn silently done grave preparation in the previous weeks, not near the house as Lynn would have seen it and got suspicious (and what about JC and neighbours ? ) so in your theory he or he and PD dug that grave and filled it in with an invisible top in 6-7 hours without disturbing anyone sleeping in the house. It seems very unlikely and even if they pulled it off, the grave would be shallow because of all the underlying rock and the corpse might have to be moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavakaga