Still Missing Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twins with double the lack of morality, kindness, integrity or even common sense. They were both very lucky their older bro was a solicitor , if ever a family needed a built in solicitor, this family did.

One could see this coming. Revenge for blabbing about the Birthday present Chris gave Paul. In case anyone missed it, it was JC, disrobed, wrapped up in a pink ribbon.
Would love to hear how Paul Dawson thinks a poor female student could make Lyn disappear?

Marilyn told Lyn she should toughen up and fight for her marriage. I wonder how Marilyn responded when she heard Paul received a gift wrapped JC for his birthday from Chris? She probably blames JC for that, just like she is trying to blame Lyn now for being murdered.

The more we hear from Paul and Marilyn Dawson the less I like about them.

An intercepted phone conversation between Chris and Paul Dawson was played for the court today.

It took place in 1999, after Paul Dawson had been interviewed by police about Ms Dawson's disappearance.

In the conversation, Paul can be heard saying to his brother, "if anyone had a motive, [JC] had more motive".

Okay…so when was this meant to have happened then? How did JC know where Lyn was considering no one did? It makes the so called phone calls to Chris a joke. Why didn’t PD reveal these thoughts to police before 1999 then?

Nothing like muddying the waters even further! Disgusting behaviour.

Marilyn Dawson wiped away tears as the judge was played phone taps where she described Lynette as cruel and lacking gumption for running away.

But she painted a different picture of the mother-of-two while being questioned.

"She was a loving mum, she was attentive, she did go back to work but she was very happy to be a mum," Marilyn said.

Marilyn was asked how many times Lynette had ever gone away without her children and she replied: "I don't think there were any times."

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F787f6179-2c2c-4d16-851d-c7798d55c2d0

Wow! Behind those smiles.

One could see this coming. Revenge for blabbing about the Birthday present Chris gave Paul. In case anyone missed it, it was JC, disrobed, wrapped up in a pink ribbon.
Every time this incident comes up...I just can not believe how foolish MD is.
This stuff is vomit inducing vile.

I bet chris watched.

An intercepted phone conversation between Chris and Paul Dawson was played for the court today.

It took place in 1999, after Paul Dawson had been interviewed by police about Ms Dawson's disappearance.

In the conversation, Paul can be heard saying to his brother, "if anyone had a motive, [JC] had more motive".

Okay…so when was this meant to have happened then? How did JC know where Lyn was considering no one did? It makes the so called phone calls to Chris a joke. Why didn’t PD reveal these thoughts to police before 1999 then?

Nothing like muddying the waters even further! Disgusting behaviour.
they must have known they were being bugged.

JC was a cruel mother to Dawson's two daughters after the marriage, refusing to pick them up from school, banning the use of the word 'family' when referring to them, and tying their hair back so hard their scalps bled, the court heard.

"She really treated them as outcasts in their own home," Paul Dawson said.

Yet Chris Dawson NEVER NOT ONCE left this terrible woman.....
in fact this man desperately begged her to stay.....
over and over again.

Mrs Dawson was a good mother, but was not overly affectionate towards her children, he said. She felt they did not need her as much as the kids she looked after as a nurse and childminder, because her husband was hands-on and would take care of most of the mothering and fathering.

Shame on you Paul Dawson. Shame ...on ..you.

What a cruel despicable thing to say about Lynette when everybody including your WIFE said what a wonderful doting mother she was.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

JC was a cruel mother to Dawson's two daughters after the marriage, refusing to pick them up from school, banning the use of the word 'family' when referring to them, and tying their hair back so hard their scalps bled, the court heard.

"She really treated them as outcasts in their own home," Paul Dawson said.

Yet Chris Dawson NEVER NOT ONCE left this terrible woman.....
in fact this man desperately begged her to stay.....
over and over again.
Anyone would think JC was on trial.

How a 16 year old who is asked to parent a 4 and a 2 year old copes is going to be difficult. Most mothers have 9 months to prepare for their first child/ren.

Added the following:
From your article

""If Lyn had been murdered, (JC) had the motive. (JC) had more to gain and (JC) did gain more than Chris ever gained from their relationship," Paul Dawson told the NSW Supreme Court."

She gained 2 kids she didn't want to look after. So does Paul now think that Lyn was murdered. I am getting confused didn't Lyn just leave? So JC murdered Lyn remotely from her caravan park with friends or she murdered her after the central coast where she was seen driving a car (without a licence), shopping back in Sydney after she was seen by her former brother in law. Lets not forget no one ever spoke to her. JC didn't have anything to gain after Lyn "left".

Last edited:
Anyone would think JC was on trial.

How a 16 year old who is asked to parent a 4 and a 2 year old copes is going to be difficult. Most mothers have 9 months to prepare for their first child/ren.

Added the following:
From your article

She gained 2 kids she didn't want to look after. So does Paul now think that Lyn was murdered. I am getting confused didn't Lyn just leave? So JC murdered Lyn remotely from her caravan park with friends or she murdered her after the central coast where she was seen driving a car (without a licence), shopping back in Sydney after she was seen by her former brother in law. Lets not forget no one ever spoke to her. JC didn't have anything to gain after Lyn "left".
Right...
talkng out both sides of his mouth it appears.

whats it gunna be TWIN1?

Did Lyn run off on a whim and join a circus .....sorry a cult...whatever...

or was she murdered?

KINDA BIG DIFFERENCE....whats it gunna be. heads or tails.

That's about the depth of soul of these dumbnuts.

The judge must be questioning the credibility of some of these witnesses. Some of the testimony is fanciful.
what do you think about Paul's baby sitter?
she seems to 'know' what we know. But as if she had it first hand.
Worried about her a little.

The famous family though I am pretty happy with their appearances.
Quite a few obvious untruths stacking up.:cool:

eta....Am a little suprised twin1's spouse was allowed a baby sitter.
she was afterall the little stay at home housewife with nothing to do with her time except care for twin ones offspring and clean his castle.:rolleyes:

Suspect twin 1 was more covert in his mysogyony than twin 2.

I know that memories of things that happened long ago can change over time. And young people are not always aware of others who are with them during specific events. Heck, I often might say, "were you with me when ...?"

But, are these two babysitters describing the same event, or was this something that happened twice? What do you think?

Family babysitter had ‘more to gain’ from Lynette Dawson’s death, Chris Dawson murder trial told

From the article:
Paul Dawson’s babysitter from 1980 and 1981 also gave evidence on Thursday. The woman, who can only be referred to as SO, claimed that during car trips in Sydney she heard Chris Dawson refer to his wife as a and say she had to go.

She said that during another car trip with the Dawson twins and JC, Dawson got out of the car, handed a package to a man outside a building, and returned saying that something had been “taken care of”.

JC told the court last month that Dawson had attempted to hire a hitman to kill his wife but had changed his mind. In her version, only Dawson and JC were in the vehicle.

Mrs Dawson was a good mother, but was not overly affectionate towards her children, he said. She felt they did not need her as much as the kids she looked after as a nurse and childminder, because her husband was hands-on and would take care of most of the mothering and fathering.

Shame on you Paul Dawson. Shame ...on ..you.

What a cruel despicable thing to say about Lynette when everybody including your WIFE said what a wonderful doting mother she was.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I wouldn't be too concerned about what PD says. Because of his close relationship with his brother, his testimony won't be seen as credible without corroborating evidence. But it is good to hear from him. At least we know that "getting rid of her" was a theme, perhaps even an agreed upon fact, in the sibling/spouse/babysitter relationship.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member