GUILTY Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what happens and what the judge decides....
I am satisfied that he has Lynn's presence and representation at the forefront.
Not the accused and HIS rights to ridiculous fanciful reasoning.
:cool:

I am feeling way more optimistic than I was this morning; however I am still concerned - did the Crown do enough to convince the Judge beyond reasonable doubt that CD murdered LD. I hope so but i'm not sure.

I am feeling way more optimistic than I was this morning; however I am still concerned - did the Crown do enough to convince the Judge beyond reasonable doubt that CD murdered LD. I hope so but i'm not sure.

Well, what facts do we know from the judge already that point to CD and no one else. Lyn is dead. Lyn did not leave her home by her own choice. By Jan 12th, CD knew Lyn wasn't coming back. CD lied about the phone calls.

What else?

I understand why the judge has dismissed the hitman theory however I personally believe JC on this.
Even if it was an elaborate lie CD told her to impress her, some of the whoppers he is comfortable telling now proves how careless with the truth he is.

Well, what facts do we know from the judge already that point to CD and no one else. Lyn is dead. Lyn did not leave her home by her own choice. By Jan 12th, CD knew Lyn wasn't coming back. CD lied about the phone calls.

What else?
That he put that ad in the paper begging lyn to return home.....only as someone (troop?) suggested yesterday...her spot in the bed was already filled with JC and had been since under a week from her disappearance.

That for me is the dynamite clincher.

I understand why the judge has dismissed the hitman theory however I personally believe JC on this.
Even if it was an elaborate lie CD told her to impress her, some of the whoppers he is comfortable telling now proves how careless with the truth he is.

It's probably better that there was no credible hitman. That leaves only CD as the possible murderer.

That he put that ad in the paper begging lyn to return home.....only as someone (troop?) suggested yesterday...her spot in the bed was already filled with JC and had been since under a week from her disappearance.

That for me is the dynamite clincher.
In those days, it was a requirement of the law. It still is, today, in some circs.... for example, to proceed with a case of debt, you have to place an add to find someone, to give them the chance to respond to your solicitors letter, people do it to find long lost relatives, or someone they met on the Parramatta Ferry in October, 2001. this kind of thing.

Dawson would have put that ad in on advice from his brother, to show ' good will' and substantiate his 'willingness' to have Lynn back home, and to show 'intention' of welcoming her back, no questions asked.

And of course , people do it to pretend they are worried, to hope no one answers it and they collect the contents of a will, etc...

If he’s found guilty of murder, is he handcuffed right there and then?
I bloody hope so. My fave bit is when the judge ,, with extreme boredom says ' take him down'.. meaning, down to the holding cell under the court room. Sometimes the convicted subject starts to cry, Gittany did a bit of satisfactory moaning, his sisters yelped and howled.. good times...

In those days, it was a requirement of the law. It still is, today, in some circs.... for example, to proceed with a case of debt, you have to place an add to find someone, to give them the chance to respond to your solicitors letter, people do it to find long lost relatives, or someone they met on the Parramatta Ferry in October, 2001. this kind of thing.

Dawson would have put that ad in on advice from his brother, to show ' good will' and substantiate his 'willingness' to have Lynn back home, and to show 'intention' of welcoming her back, no questions asked.

And of course , people do it to pretend they are worried, to hope no one answers it and they collect the contents of a will, etc...
yes this judge sees the black and white picture here... so it seems!

I am hoping he addresses this point and the cunning along with it.

Another lie of Dawson!... Dawson lied about the dates. This is a long list of Dawson's unbelievable testimony.....not something a defendant wants to hear a judge say! at your murder trial!... hell no. !!

There goes Peter, dropped into the position of legal advisor to Chris Dawson, over his options for Lynn being not around. Not an enviable position to be in, right now.. It does bring into disrepute his capacity to give detached advice on this matter......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member