GUILTY Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“If Lynette Dawson had been alive and seen the advertisement and returned home as requested, what would she have found? She would have found (JC) as having taken her place as the spouse to her husband and the mother to her children.”

1661831910116.jpeg

“If Lynette Dawson had been alive and seen the advertisement and returned home as requested, what would she have found? She would have found (JC) as having taken her place as the spouse to her husband and the mother to her children.”

View attachment 362503
yep
don't you just loooooove the I LOVE YOU but for that little bit 'extra'.

:mad: :mad:

Judge is satisfied beyond reasonable doubt that CD considered his marriage was failing, and that deterioration was due to CD's relationship with JC. CD's treatment of his wife was a function of that deteriorating relationship, but accepts LD was hopeful that relationship would continue. Judge is not satisfied that CD was physically violent towards LD.

Judge is satisfied beyond reasonable doubt that CD considered his marriage was failing, and that deterioration was due to CD's relationship with JC. CD's treatment of his wife was a function of that deteriorating relationship, but accepts LD was hopeful that relationship would continue. Judge is not satisfied that CD was physically violent towards LD.
We had almost 3 hours of black and white but now we seem to be entering the grey.

yep
don't you just loooooove the I LOVE YOU but for that little bit 'extra'.

:mad: :mad:
And I think the paper charged by word, so Dawson's message is very short. No, 'I'm sorry, Joanne has gone, the kids miss you, I made a mistake, please forgive me,' It was probably the shortest message of the day.

Dawson was notoriously mean about money, stories of him on Rugby trips, having deep pockets and short arms.. never shouted a beer, etc. They, the twins , were adverse to showering on these rugby trips, a bit uncomfy for those on the bus with them.

Not that someone who doesn't shower regularly will ipso facto murder their wife, but it means they are socially dysfunctional. IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness