GUILTY Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
' staring over the balcony, utterly refusing to partake in doubt!.'

Dawson is publicly labelled a liar, and a stupid and vicious liar, to boot. Will that be enough, for me? for you?

A very thorough judgement. either way. Really.

The judge has unequivocally, comprehensively dismissed and dismantled all the witnesses who claimed to have seen Lynn, except for 99 year old Mrs M, who , while he didn't dismiss all her claims, did dismiss her timing and memory retrieval.... I mean... that's a destruction of Dawson's entire claim that people saw her after Jan.. 82.. that has to count for something!!!

The judge has unequivocally, comprehensively dismissed and dismantled all the witnesses who claimed to have seen Lynn, except for 99 year old Mrs M, who , while he didn't dismiss all her claims, did dismiss her timing and memory retrieval.... I mean... that's a destruction of Dawson's entire claim that people saw her after Jan.. 82.. that has to count for something!!!
Hoping he is just showing us his non bias before he carves him up!!

Dawson cannot object either way with the judgement based on any misappropriation of law, . as Dawson himself required and requested a Judge Only trial. This is entirely on Dawson, and Dawson must have believed he'd get a fairer shake from a Judge only trial, instead of a judge and jury. So he cannot reel back and moan about a sole adjudicator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi