Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His demeanor and the way he held himself physically when being arrested today was in stark contrast to when he and Paul were confronted by media returning to their home in Runnaway Bay. To me that is the look of a man who is broken and facing defeat. It seems Peter still has guns ablazing however.

His demeanor and the way he held himself physically when being arrested today was in stark contrast to when he and Paul were confronted by media returning to their home in Runnaway Bay. To me that is the look of a man who is broken and facing defeat. It seems Peter still has guns ablazing however.
I thought the same C&L....

Chris Dawson's brother insists there is 'clear evidence' Lyn wasn't murdered | Daily Mail Online

• Family of Chris Dawson have released a public statement following his arrest
  • Statement says there is 'evidence' wife Lynette was alive after she went missing
  • Dawson will be extradited to NSW; to be charged with his wife's 1982 murder
  • The 70-year-old was arrested inside the home of his twin brother on Wednesday
  • Mrs Dawson disappeared from the couple's home on Sydney's northern beaches
  • Dawson's arrest came after two witnesses came forward with new information
  • Couple's former babysitter has revealed that she will give evidence in court

damn I missed it
hopefully ben will put up a link to it later.
what did he say TGU?:)

There'll be another postcast about today's activities released tonight.
He thanked everyone who came forward and believed in him.
Dammit I can't really remember....

There was something that stood out when Ben was interviewing Lynette's brother earlier today, he said something towards the end of the interview about another 'thing' that will be resolved.
I'm waiting for those interviews with Lynette's sister-in-law and brother to be aired.
They all used the same words as 'numb' so it appeared they were all as surprised as us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025